ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tire 4 bank statement rules

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

DMishyna
Newly Registered

Tire 4 bank statement rules

Post by DMishyna » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:30 pm

My bank refuses to disclose the full account number in it's official letters. Will it still be ok with my visa application?
What if I submit an online bank statement and a personal check in addition to the official bank letter (both of these items reflect my full account number)?

ansafrahim

Re: Tire 4 bank statement rules

Post by ansafrahim » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:25 pm

DMishyna wrote:My bank refuses to disclose the full account number in it's official letters. Will it still be ok with my visa application?
What if I submit an online bank statement and a personal check in addition to the official bank letter (both of these items reflect my full account number)?
Ask your bank to provide you a solvency certificate and a recent bank statement, thatz al i submitted.

sailesh

Re: Tire 4 bank statement rules

Post by sailesh » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:19 pm

well at the end of the day it is your money the bank will have to do a print out and stamp it go to the manager level i had that issue then i say i want to remove all my money right now and close my acount. DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK YOU BANK THAT YOU ARE ENTITLED TO GET PROOF OF MONEY AT ANY TIME AS YOU PAY FOR THE SERVICE