ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAN WE ENQUIRE ABOUT THE PROGRESS

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

h_a

CAN WE ENQUIRE ABOUT THE PROGRESS

Post by h_a » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:05 pm

HI everyone
I am really confused. My biometrics for tier 2 were enrolled on 19 july.. i still have not heard anything yet about it, my job has already been started and i cant start working. I rang UKBA and they only have 1 option which is u can enquire about ur application once it has crossed 14 weeks.. is there no other option to enquire about the progress like online or if we can email?
I m really worried..please help guys

madona587
Member of Standing

Re: CAN WE ENQUIRE ABOUT THE PROGRESS

Post by madona587 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:48 pm

h_a wrote:HI everyone
I am really confused. My biometrics for tier 2 were enrolled on 19 july.. i still have not heard anything yet about it, my job has already been started and i cant start working. I rang UKBA and they only have 1 option which is u can enquire about ur application once it has crossed 14 weeks.. is there no other option to enquire about the progress like online or if we can email?
What sort of application are you making ? Are you switching from PSW ? Is this a out of country application ?

h_a

Post by h_a » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Its tier 2 general
I was on tier 2 but it xpired on 2nd aug and i changed my employer so its a fresh tier 2 appli made inside the UK

kaidy330
Newly Registered

Re: CAN WE ENQUIRE ABOUT THE PROGRESS

Post by kaidy330 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:58 am

h_a wrote:HI everyone
Hey, I'm having the same situation as yours. I am applying for a Tier 2 extension visa and enrolled my biometrics on 20 July, but I have not heard anything yet. Can you let me know if you got your visa. I am also quite worried! :cry: Thanks. BTW, can you let me know when did you submit your application?

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:14 pm

contact local MP and urge him to enquire on your behalf