ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gkskumar12

Salary

Post by gkskumar12 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Just realised i have another thing to get verified.
I was was working with a small company for 3 months part time job and they paid me directly into my bank account and when i asked for payslip i was told that i have to pay myself taxes, as i was not on their payroll.

I haven't done anything about it till now, do i need to pay anything or not to bother about it, and will home office check my bank transactions aswell.!!!!

Please advise,

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:00 am

Do you pay taxes via payee account or are you not paying any taxes?

Member of Standing

Re: Salary

Post by 1664 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:02 am

gkskumar12 wrote:Just realised i have another thing to get verified.
I was was working with a small company for 3 months part time job and they paid me directly into my bank account and when i asked for payslip i was told that i have to pay myself taxes, as i was not on their payroll.

I haven't done anything about it till now, do i need to pay anything or not to bother about it, and will home office check my bank transactions aswell.!!!!

Please advise,
By the sounds of it you have to fill in a self assessment and pay your taxes..

gkskumar12

Salary

Post by gkskumar12 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:48 pm

I have my regular job, which i pay taxes from last 7 years regularly.
But now and then i do part time jobs and the last time i did i was paid with out taxes and asked to pay by myself as i am not on their payroll.

So not sure if just leave or what i need to do????