ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 Application Processing Delay

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ansafrahim

Re: College licence suspended

Post by ansafrahim » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:27 am

Dilann wrote: Hi I have checked home office's final update for tier 4 sponsor
Licence file.i can see that ur college's licence has been suspended by ukba thats that reason
Ur application delayed that so long.I am also in The same situation
I have applied my renewal on april still no response from ukba.
I since April to 1th of July my college was on tier 4 Highly trusted
On 2 th of July my college licence suspended. What a sad incident I heard there was 32 more college's licence suspended.

Now we can expect anytime a email or letter from ukba with two options either change our college and reapply or keep our application until college appeal against the decision.
What about my college bro(Kaplan Financial Ltd - London)?? I applied on 7th june and my college is still in the tier4 list (last checked on 22 july) yet my visa is taking long time to process!!! God im frustrated!

Anu-I
Newly Registered

Post by Anu-I » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:33 pm

Hi Dilan

Thax for your reply. how did you get to know that my college was suspended by ukba. if you have any link to check that pls send me. i have applied through an agency here. they didn't communicate as such to me. therefore i need evidence with me before speak to them again. so pls send me the link where i can check it out.

ansafrahim

Post by ansafrahim » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:48 am

Anu-I wrote:Hi Dilan

Thax for your reply. how did you get to know that my college was suspended by ukba. if you have any link to check that pls send me. i have applied through an agency here. they didn't communicate as such to me. therefore i need evidence with me before speak to them again. so pls send me the link where i can check it out.
Search google: registerofsponsors tier 4 and click on the first link and download the pdf file....

swati

Post by swati » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:01 pm

Dear makepop1,

None of my mates work there and I am sure you too don't work there. Please read the full sentence and note her situation. Her visa is pending for so many months so I advised her to email UKBA.

You should try helping people by providing solutions to their problems rather than scrutinising old posts and commenting on them. Where were you when she was seeking advise and help?

This is an open forum and everybody try to help each other with whatever information and knowledge they have. So please try doing the same..

plunger
Newly Registered

Post by plunger » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:20 am

I had applied for T4 Visa on 31st May and till today it is under process. I had applied in VFS Kolkata. Contacted the BHC regarding the delay in processing. They replied back saying that recent changes in CAS statement (which came in force on April 21st 2011) is the reason for the delay. God knows how long more have everyone to wait who had applied for this category of Visa.

Been to UK twice before under the same category of Visa. But earlier it just took me two days to get my Visa. Did not imagine that UK regulations will become so strict within such a short period of time.

Anu-I
Newly Registered

Post by Anu-I » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:03 am

Harindya wrote:hi Anu

any news about your and your husbands visas?

I also applied recently and not extremely worried as the new visa rules changes in 4th july might affect my visa processing time too :(

I checked in BHC colombo FB page, there also several ppl are inquiring about their visa :(
hi Harindya,

Did u receive ur visa?

Anu-I
Newly Registered

Post by Anu-I » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:34 am

Dear Friends

Any updates.................?????????????

ansafrahim

Post by ansafrahim » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:38 am

My application status changed to "Processed application is on trasit".

Anu-I
Newly Registered

Post by Anu-I » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:04 am

Does anybody know how long will it take for a college to update in the home office's 4 sponsor licence file,if they successfully back to rated as a A (Trusted) college?