ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Reconsideration granted!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny

deeaa1999
Newly Registered

Re: ILR GAP

Post by deeaa1999 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:59 am

jahedrahman wrote:
modanger wrote:Thanks Vinny.

I agree with you. Just to make you a bit more clear that my appliation on 13 June 2003 was returned to me invalid stated that application form is incomplete. I resubmitted on 04 July 2003 then later acknowledged on 06 August 2003 accepted as valid by the HO.

Now the Home Office has extracted the gap between 30 May 2003 to 24 October 2003. I applied before visa expiry date.

I hope this will make you more understand to give me your esteemed opinion.

Regards,
modanger
withdrawn my JR application after homeoffice offered reconsideration within 11 nov 2011 under article 8 echr and under paragraph 395c. lets see what happen next.
living in UK for last 12 years, got 2 years old son who was born here and we both work fulltime. initially applied for 10 years long residency but was refused for two gaps. one for 22 days and another one for 6 days. lost the appeal and stupid solicitor applied for descretionary leave to remain and it was refused again.
went for JR and offered reconsideration by ukba if JR is withdrawn.
do you think i got a chance?
thanks
Hi, wish you best of luck. I am stuck with 30 days gap which happened 5 years ago and don't know what the outcome will be. What are the reasons of your gap?

modanger

ILR GAP

Post by modanger » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:01 am

Hi jahedrahman,

Sorry to hear about your case.

I did not understand that your solicitor asked for discretionary leave. Why did he ask for it? Why did you withdraw your JR?

My case is also in the High Court and UKBA offered me reconsideration which was good they removed one gap and maintained second gap still i have not been granted ILR.

Please tell me what happened with your appeal lost. Did you not have any evidence to win it?

Regards,
Mo

modanger

ILR GAP

Post by modanger » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:04 am

Hi deeaa1999,

Is your case in the reconsideration with the UKBA or in appeal? What was the reason of you gap?

Regards,
Mo

deeaa1999
Newly Registered

Re: ILR GAP

Post by deeaa1999 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:25 am

modanger wrote:Hi deeaa1999,

Is your case in the reconsideration with the UKBA or in appeal? What was the reason of you gap?

Regards,
Mo
Hi in my case solicitor asked for recon. But it's 3plus week but still waiting for a reply. My gap is for 30 days.

modanger

ILR GAP

Post by modanger » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:48 am

What was the reason of your gap?
Did you have a right of appeal if not you have 3 months to lodge your JR.

Regards,
mo

rizwanpcsir

Post by rizwanpcsir » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Dear modanger

My solicitor has sent pre action protocol letter against my ilr refusal. Do u know how long it take to get a back reply from them? Second ACP letter deal by HO or some where else. What is the next step would be after that? Normally how much cost come for jr?

Thnx
Thanks a lot

rizwanpcsir

Post by rizwanpcsir » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:10 pm

Dear modanger

My pre action protocol application refused. Now my solicitor said me we should go for jr and he charging me £1500 for jr. Could you please tell me what are the procedure for this?
Thnx
Thanks a lot

modanger

ILR GAP

Post by modanger » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Hi Rizwan,

Pre action protocol letter reply was received in 6 weeks. Next step is lodging the JR file in the Administrative court. The cost of JR is varied depending on barrister's experience and you solicitor's charges. I have paid around £6000.

Regards,
mo

rizwanpcsir

Post by rizwanpcsir » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:56 pm

dear modanger

if applicatant loose case in jr. than is it true HO solicitor cost of JR also have to pay applicant?
Thanks a lot

modanger

ILR GAP

Post by modanger » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:08 pm

Yes.

Call me on 07809772927 if you wish.

I think your case is also quite easy like mine case. It is just UKBA's case workers not knowing the real facts.

Mo

modanger

ILR GRANTED!

Post by modanger » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Hallo Everyone,

I have been granted ILR on the 25 August 2011. This morning I received a phone call from my MP that UKBA has granted me ILR. I received my passport today withh all sent documents.

I had 2 extra large gaps in my lawful residence according to the UKBA. My case is still in the high court but from today UKBA has confirmed that it has not been sought.

My post will encourage those friends they have been refused due to previous visa extension refusal or application rejected etc that do not give up and you will achieve your target.

I have a great regard for my MP who wrote 2 letters to UKBA and 1 to Immigration Minister.

But UKBA has stated that i have provided enough evidence to convience them to grant me ILR.

Good Luck those are awaiting for their decisions.

Regards,
modanger

adamboston

Post by adamboston » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Congratulations Mo, I am so glad for you as I have been following your posts re. the issue. Wish you all the best in future. God bless.
Adam

'To me no human is alien - but to some no aliens are human'.

modanger

ILR GRANTED!

Post by modanger » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:30 pm

Dear adamboston,

I appreciate to your comments. This process was very very painful and distress from every angle.

Thank you.
modanger

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:40 am

Congratulations!
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Joejo

Post by Joejo » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:13 am

Hi mo,

congrats buddie. Hey i have a claim under art8 which has taken 10yrs now to resolve however in 09 i was got working illegally did 6months in prison.was given removal directions which i challenged with a JR in Sept 09 so the HO agreed to reconsider my case.Till now they have not made a decision. 2yrs on now. I sent a pre action protocol which they replied to asking for an extension of time with a deadline of the 4th Aug 2011, and still they ignored the deadline with no response up to now.can you please advice me on how best i can go about with my case as per judicial review. or what i can do next

thanks

modanger

ILR GRANTED!

Post by modanger » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:13 am

Hi buddie,

What is your current immigration status?
On what basis you have applied the JR if is article 8 do you have you family in the UK?

Regards,
modanger

Joejo

Re: ILR GRANTED!

Post by Joejo » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:00 pm

Hi mo

thanks for ya imminent response. Yeah i came in as visitor in 2001 to care for my ill terminally mother,then was given extension till 2002, then i applied under act 8 but didn't get a decision,and was got working in 2009 so i filled for JR then ukba gave reconsideration.till now with no decision 2yrs on.i have my MPs full support, i sent another letter before claim to ukba as stated in my prev post to you.Yes all family here all B/citizens,mom,sis,nephew and got a 5yr old daughter bitish as well, gat reg contact with my lilttle gal too. So yeah thus my ground based on for JR.
Regards

Joejo

modanger

ILR

Post by modanger » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:50 pm

Hi Mate,

On you case only a good solicitor can advise much better than me.

Good luck.

modanger

Toxytee
Newly Registered
Mood:
Wales

Re: ILR Reconsideration granted!

Post by Toxytee » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:07 am

Pls what happened eventually am in the same similer boat . Please help me

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Reconsideration granted!

Post by CR001 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:40 pm

Toxytee wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:07 am
Pls what happened eventually am in the same similer boat . Please help me
Kindly refrain from digging up and tagging onto topics that are more than 6 years old.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.