ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Trying to book a PEO appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

muhandis.ak

Trying to book a PEO appointment

Post by muhandis.ak » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:05 pm

Hi,

Mu current Tier 1 visa expires at the end of October and I intend to apply for extension in person at PEO Croydon.

I have a few doubts regarding the process -

1. As per my understanding, I go to UKBA website, book an appointment, arrange all the documents and forms and show up on the day at the PEO and get my application processed. Is that correct?

2. I then tried booking an appointment online - It asks "Are you applying using the premium service? Yes/No" - What am I supposed to mark here? Isn't applying at a PEO premium service by default?

3. I then select a specific appointment after which I'm asked to fill in my "Case ID" which is supposedly on my 'invitation letter'. What goes here?

4. I'm using this link to book an appointment, is it the right one?

I did try trawling through the forum for this info, but couldn't find it. Would appreciate some help here.

Thanks,

Kala

pyke

Post by pyke » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:12 pm

I'm having a lot difficulty with it too, with a lot of error messages stating that my ID couldn't be verified. I haven't encountered the one you have in 3 though and that could be the reason I get all the errors sigh....

mk357
Member of Standing

Re: Trying to book a PEO appointment

Post by mk357 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:09 am

muhandis.ak wrote:Hi,

Mu current Tier 1 visa expires at the end of October and I intend to apply for extension in person at PEO Croydon.

I have a few doubts regarding the process -

1. As per my understanding, I go to UKBA website, book an appointment, arrange all the documents and forms and show up on the day at the PEO and get my application processed. Is that correct?

2. I then tried booking an appointment online - It asks "Are you applying using the premium service? Yes/No" - What am I supposed to mark here? Isn't applying at a PEO premium service by default?

3. I then select a specific appointment after which I'm asked to fill in my "Case ID" which is supposedly on my 'invitation letter'. What goes here?

4. I'm using this link to book an appointment, is it the right one?

I did try trawling through the forum for this info, but couldn't find it. Would appreciate some help here.

Thanks,

Kala
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. I am not sure about this, but the guideline/help on that does give you some information.