ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Attesting Passport Query

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jishar81
Newly Registered

Attesting Passport Query

Post by jishar81 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:11 pm

Applying for first time child passport for child born outside UK.

Can someone tell me if i need to attest all pages of passport or just the photo page will do for British High comminsion purpose?

AcrossBorders

Post by AcrossBorders » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:27 am

I was thinking the same, I believe the majority only get the ID + Visa stamp pages attested.

You can copy your whole passport, but only attest those pages (is what im planning) I see no importance in attesting a blank page in the passport.

Though see what the experts say..

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:33 am

My advice would be to do it all , to on the safe side.

Unfortunately some people "conveniently" forget to copy pages which they don't officials to see and thus get refused.

Better to be safe than sorry. You should have to pay no more than £10/15 for all pages to be certified by a solicitor :wink: