ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Personal Loan and Passport Interview

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2

Nazia88

Personal Loan and Passport Interview

Post by Nazia88 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:38 pm

hi guyz
i have a quick question as we have heard at the interview they alwys ask about the credit histories.

i had a person loan in 2009 and that the was door collection like £15 week and i paid off in 33 weeks.

i just checked my credit report its not showing anything in the report and also not showing that 2 personal accounts i have. for example if at interview they ask did you had any personal loan? my answer wood be YES but not not appereing on my credit report so i am confused and worried wht to do its showing my bt number or any accounts (i have 2 bank account)

i dose showing my electrol roll and thats all and nothing anything else.

any suggestions thanks

regards
NAZIA XX

Member of Standing

Re: Personal Loan and Passport Interview

Post by 1664 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Nazia88 wrote:hi guyz
i have a quick question as we have heard at the interview they alwys ask about the credit histories.

i had a person loan in 2009 and that the was door collection like £15 week and i paid off in 33 weeks.

i just checked my credit report its not showing anything in the report and also not showing that 2 personal accounts i have. for example if at interview they ask did you had any personal loan? my answer wood be YES but not not appereing on my credit report so i am confused and worried wht to do its showing my bt number or any accounts (i have 2 bank account)

any suggestions thanks

regards
I would answer yes - as its a personal loan,eventhough it doesn't show up on credit reports.

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:49 pm

thanks 1664

i was thinking the same but if they check credit report history it says NO then they might turned down my interview thats what my whole point for asking.
NAZIA XX

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:19 pm

hi guyz
No , you may not be asked if this doesnt appear on your report

any suggestions thanks

regards
The purpose of the interview is to confirm your id, so they ask questions which only you can answer.

For example:
1. Your loan question may be- Did you take a loan, if so, what bank/compnay did you take a loan from?
2.Your electoral roll question will be- where are you registered to vote?
3.Your account question may be- which bank do you have account with?

Stop worrying. Be yourself and answer what you know

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:28 pm

gidoc wrote:
hi guyz
No , you may not be asked if this doesnt appear on your report

any suggestions thanks

regards
The purpose of the interview is to confirm your id, so they ask questions which only you can answer.

For example:
1. Your loan question may be- Did you take a loan, if so, what bank/compnay did you take a loan from?
2.Your electoral roll question will be- where are you registered to vote?
3.Your account question may be- which bank do you have account with?

Stop worrying. Be yourself and answer what you know
thanks gidoc

yes i did had loan but it was from a company called greewood personal credit and they gave me money on my doorstep and aslo collect from my door step every week so its paid off now. i was bit concerd about that coz its not showing in my credit report at all and its ture i had a laon from them.

thanks for the reply
NAZIA XX

rnr79
Member of Standing

Post by rnr79 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:33 am

Hi Nazia88...

I think what you can say that you had a personal loan but its settled now...in this way...

any way you know beter about yourself that any credit report...anyhow they are 2-3 months old at any point of the time...these reports never give real time info...

so nothing to worry...you will be fine :)

Member of Standing

Post by 1664 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:40 am

I would suggest - you tell them you had a loan and its now fully settled.
As I was asked about my loans and old credit cards...

Its always best to tell them everything and the truth even if they don't have the information.

Good Luck

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:08 pm

1664 wrote:I would suggest - you tell them you had a loan and its now fully settled.
As I was asked about my loans and old credit cards...

Its always best to tell them everything and the truth even if they don't have the information.

Good Luck
thank you yes i will tell everything turth coz i have nothing to hid and if they ask me any proof i can provide them with no probl thanks alot.
NAZIA XX

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:09 pm

rnr79 wrote:Hi Nazia88...

I think what you can say that you had a personal loan but its settled now...in this way...

any way you know beter about yourself that any credit report...anyhow they are 2-3 months old at any point of the time...these reports never give real time info...

thanks rnr79 yes i will say the same. can you tell me about the section 8 of the form do we need to write the previous address there or not coz on the current address i am living less then 3 year did you fill the section 8 kindly tell me thanks.
NAZIA XX

rnr79
Member of Standing

Post by rnr79 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Nazia88 wrote:

thanks rnr79 yes i will say the same. can you tell me about the section 8 of the form do we need to write the previous address there or not coz on the current address i am living less then 3 year did you fill the section 8 kindly tell me thanks.
hmm i cant remember exactly whats the section 8 for? you mean the section where they say add any other details or something?

If so i didnt write anything in that section...I am at my current address just over a year now and i didnt write anything in section 8 regarding my old addresses....but when i get bank home this eve i can check the form once again and update you...

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:41 pm

rnr79 wrote:
Nazia88 wrote:

hmm i cant remember exactly whats the section 8 for? you mean the section where they say add any other details or something?

If so i didnt write anything in that section...I am at my current address just over a year now and i didnt write anything in section 8 regarding my old addresses....but when i get bank home this eve i can check the form once again and update you...
yes section 8 for extra information for example if you live less then 3 year you can add your previous addres there so let me know ok tc.
NAZIA XX

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:51 pm

yes section 8 for extra information for example if you live less then 3 year you can add your previous addres there so let me know ok tc.

rnr79
Member of Standing

Post by rnr79 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Nazia88 wrote: yes section 8 for extra information for example if you live less then 3 year you can add your previous addres there so let me know ok tc.
I didnt put anything in that section not old addresses either...but if you are in doubt..dont put anything in that section and use check and sent they will say if anything more needed...

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:19 pm

ok thanks for both of you
NAZIA XX