ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:13 am

Sorry i mean vecton mobile sim
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Hi
has somebody here posted thier paperwork to pakistan through DHL
whats the price and how long does it take to get thier

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:44 pm

IS FAX ACCEPTABLE FOR REVIEW/APPEAL, CAN SOMEONE HELP????? :? :? :? :?

My husband has requested phone bills from his MOBILE phone company which he will be receiving on Wednesday Inshallah.

I want to know can he fax them over to me, as post will take long and I want to submit them with my review and appeal. I need them ASAP! Therefore are faxed phonebills ok to submit with review/appeal? Are they accepted or do they need to be originals??
As that is the most convenient/quickest way to get them..

Thanks
Allah is the greatest!

sajidmahmood

Post by sajidmahmood » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:21 pm

aaaaaa123 wrote:Hi
we used interparcel dhl document express costing around £35 tracked delivery service to pakistan. it takes about 3 working days but you can track it all the way to the destination.

thanks

nazema

Post by nazema » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:33 am

Exquisit

fAXED copies are fine. If you look at appeal form it says to send copies and not originals, and I know someone who has previously used faxed evidence to submit appeal.

But do ask your husband to send originals aswell to you.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... E&hl=en_US

maria20110

relationship proof :)

Post by maria20110 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:57 am

Thankyou people for replyin to my post...
I have extracted the skype history..and also have phone records printed..
its going to be lotssss of papers as the bill of each month is of 4 pages and i am providing it for last 15 months..
hope thats fine..since they asked to see the call records as welll its their concern to look at so many pages :)
thanks for wishing me gudluck..i need loads of it.

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Hi, i posted my documents from Pakistan to United Kingdom through DHL using their urgent guaranteed service and my documents reached to UK with in 48 hours (agreed time) and it cost me 3500 Rupees.

aaaaaa123 wrote:Hi

Talha80
Newly Registered

Post by Talha80 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:20 pm

Hi Guys,

My wife is applying for her Settlement visa from Lahore next week just a qucik question on accomodation.

I have read some where you need atleat 6 month tenancy agreemnt, I have arranged a property through agent and my tenancy starts from 1 Dec 2011, and exaxt from contract is

Term of Contract: Six Months Less One Day

is that ok or do I need to get a contract whcih is more the 6 Months

Many Thanks

okara87

Post by okara87 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:18 pm

@batley khan- im still having problems sending PMs. Is there anything I can do?

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:39 pm

Does the nikah namah already have a stamped or does one have to get in specically stamped elsewhere?
Im sure mine has already got a stamped fixed on it.

rehan2

Post by rehan2 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:20 pm

maria2010...sorry but i have a quick question...can u tell me how to get history on skype? or anyone else who knows it...please...

maria20110

Hello!

Post by maria20110 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:40 am

Hi rehan..What you can do is go to the date(written in bold on skype chat window which has ur chat just below it) and get a print screen and save it as jpeg..u can just get the jpeg printed out..take many screen shots as a proof..displaying random dates.

Talha80
Newly Registered

Post by Talha80 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:40 am

shade00 wrote:Does the nikah namah already have a stamped or does one have to get in specically stamped elsewhere?
Im sure mine has already got a stamped fixed on it.
Nikah namah is already stamped, but I did get mine attested from Forigen Office in Lahore, It normally takes one day.

I hope this helps

rehan2

Post by rehan2 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:23 am

thank you so much maria. i wanted to ask that is it ok if i go to pakistan and submit the visa documents together. will they have any objection as why i am there? its been over 8 months since i havent visited my husband. i have been married for 3 years now and have a child as well.

rehan2

Post by rehan2 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:25 am

and with the emails tht we sent to each other...do we take screen shots of those as well.??

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:46 am

rehan2 wrote:and with the emails tht we sent to each other...do we take screen shots of those as well.??
Emails you can normally just print off
Allah is the greatest!

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Hi
can somebody tell me where u can get treasury tags from because i dont seem to be finding any in the WHSmiths store or website.
Is thier any other shop u can buy them from

ob1
Newly Registered

Post by ob1 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:13 pm

Hi I need to apply for a settlement visa for my wife. Does any one know how long the applications are taking at the moment from Mirpur?

Also with regards to Skype history is it ok to show just some random dates as we have skype history going back nine months so would like to show this if it helps.

Also finally do we need to show I've been sending her money (bank statements etc) as I gave her some before I left in cash and then again some more in cash when we went on holiday.

cfc578
Newly Registered

Phone records

Post by cfc578 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Under EEA Family permit, are phone records necessary? I have them but didnt submit any. It wasnt on the supporting documents page on UKBA website. My application was submitted in 20 july and I got an email reply to my enquiry saying it has been processed as on 10th september and should hear from gerrys in a few days. How long will these guys need to contact me. No inquiry was made from BHC to my wife or the employers. Should I be looking for appeal solicitors?

Regards

A thank you to the people organizing this forum, wish I had stumbled across this before I made my application.

king2be98
- thin ice -

Re: Phone records

Post by king2be98 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:12 am

cfc578 wrote:Under EEA Family permit, are phone records necessary? I have them but didnt submit any. It wasnt on the supporting documents page on UKBA website. My application was submitted in 20 july and I got an email reply to my enquiry saying it has been processed as on 10th september and should hear from gerrys in a few days. How long will these guys need to contact me. No inquiry was made from BHC to my wife or the employers. Should I be looking for appeal solicitors?

Regards

A thank you to the people organizing this forum, wish I had stumbled across this before I made my application.
On average it takes from 9-13 weeks, some are lucky and get it lucky, but most are a bit longer, this is for successful and unsuccessful applications. I would say that you'll be asked to collect your passport with the results very shortly, how quickly no one can say, but almost everyone will tell you the same 12-13 weeks is the latest and they do tend to hang around at each stage for a while.

Good luck, hope it works out for you.

As for your comment about not submitting call evidence, some people give it, others don't and either way they've accepted and rejected the apps. I won't be sending any call info or communication proof because I would be lying, we don't speak before marriage and I haven't actually ever met my wife, the first time will be the wedding.

It's tough I know but don't worry, you'll be fine.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:59 pm

salaamz all, plz could i ask if the following documents wil be nfu for appluin for ma hubby case..if i;v emissed anyhin out plz plz let em kno ASAP AS IM GNA B SENDING THE DOCUMENTS OFF SOMETIME THIS MONTH..JZK

from hubby
tb test
english test
mobile bill atleast 6 months

from me
application form vaf4a
nikah namah english and urdu
wedding photos
wedding invitation card
greeting cards-1 from hubby and 6-7 from me
mobile bil startin from may
telephone bill
gas and electricity bill on my name
passport stamps showing entry and exit to pakistan after marriage

im living wiv parents so statutory declarations and coucil tax

wageslips of 3 months
bank statments 3 months
letter from emplyer

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:14 pm

oh and also the sponsorship form..
and both mine and hubbys birth ceritificates

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:28 pm

XnailaX wrote:oh and also the sponsorship form..
and both mine and hubbys birth ceritificates
That covers most bases, you might possibly need a environmental housing assessment done? Confirm this with others or a lawyer, other than that you seem to have most bases covered.

I hope you've got your passport attested?

maria20110

Post by maria20110 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:59 am

I think you need to post 6 months bank statement and salary slips..Its written everywhere.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:46 am

Make sure you add the following too:

6 month bank statemnets
6 months wage slips
P60
Letter from employer (showing salary and since when you have been working there)

Some people put in contract of employment- but I didn't) check with solicitor

Accomodation report (to show your house rooms etc)

Attested copies of your passport/tested by solicitor

Pictures of after the wedding too/honeymoon period

Land registry/title deed- if there is a mortgage then statements from the mortgage company

I'll let you know if I remember anything else.
Allah is the greatest!