ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self Empoyment Earnings - Accountant Letter; Please review

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hsmp12345

Self Empoyment Earnings - Accountant Letter; Please review

Post by hsmp12345 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:38 am

Hi All,

I am applying for my ILR next week and would be claiming salary points as combination of salaried and self employment.

Reg. self employment, I have managed to get Salary Certification letter (draft version) from my accountant.

Just want to ensure that letter conforms to UKBA guidelines and I have not missed anything obvious before I request him to provide me final version of letter.

-----------------------------------------------------
In connection with our client's application for ILR, we confirm that Mr. XXX became self employed on DD/MM/YYYY and his Unique Tax Reference Number is YYY.

We confirm that his income from self-employment for the period DD/MM/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY was £ABC

We trust that this will asssist with his application, however if you require any further details please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours Faithfully,

Authorized Signatory
------------------------------------------------------

Can you please review if the accountant letter looks fine. Any review comments or suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks,
hsmp12345

hsmp12345

Post by hsmp12345 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Hi All,

Still waiting for your review comments / suggestions.

Can some please comment ?

Cheers,
hsmp12345

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:36 am

The question is... to be or not to be....