ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vndpag

Share information on this forum

Post by vndpag » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:19 pm

Hello everyone

Good to see people sharing information on this forum. I would like to share too. Today is my lucky day I requested my transfer to London Branch two weeks before now I got positive answer from my HR department that they will forward my request to London branch and it was confirm by HR after calling Home office on basis of COA information about my eligibility to work and live in United Kingdom which I gave them copy. Now I have to wait for interview process I am bit relaxed, not too worried about resident card because I am fed up with travelling everyday 3 hours.

I wishing you all the best to everyone whose waiting for their RC, and please new members who reading this please share your experience about EEA2 application processes I can see many people are viewing this forum but not updating their information. This is forum is all about asking help and receiving guidance and information and sharing your thoughts and ideas to relief the mental stress so please guys share your information. No Hiding be open to all Thank you
EEA1 & EEA2 Application sent on 26/07/2011
Received by Home Office 27/07/2011
EEA1 and COA Received in one pack 23/09/2011 (Dated 01/09/2011)
Resident Card 18/10/2011

vndpag

HI

Post by vndpag » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:37 pm

Any update or any good news ? anybody received RC ?
Resident Card 18/10/2011

mcclane

Post by mcclane » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Dom3 wrote:Hi all,

I'm from July team and still waiting...

Time Scale:

15/07/2011----------Application sent to Liverpool
25/07/2011----------COA issued
03/08/2011----------COA arrived
??/??/20?? -----------RC waiting to come

Somebody from July received the RC?

EEA2 sent by 07/07
received by HO 08/07
COA received 23/07 dated 18/07
waiting for more news???

dotsystem
Nigeria

Post by dotsystem » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:37 pm

tacka wrote:I am just another one who is waiting for RC... team August.

2/8/2011 Application received by UKBA
3/8/2011 CoA issued
5/8/2011 CoA delivered

Thought my case could be on a 'fast track' but apparently not!
I'd like to start planning on Xmas holidays but can't be 100% sure RC is issued by then, and rather not to request my passport back before that... well though I guess I'll have to before the flights get too expensive.
thought the same, as i received coa within a week, but still no rc.

hazel
Newly Registered

Post by hazel » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:12 am

please can anyone help me,, its been 2months i have sent my application but i have not received my COA yet,, i have called UKBA also but they are saying it has not been issued yet.. i dont know why??? My case is very straight forward and i attached all the required documents...
Is there any additional documents to be sent when you applied as husband of Latvian girl who has been in UK for 3years and been working full time..
Please help me. i m so worried.

My timeline is:
Application sent to HO on 22/07/2011 by recorded delivery.
EEA2 application received by HO on 25/07/2011
COA: Still waiting.

tacka
Newly Registered

Post by tacka » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:18 am

I have requested my EEA husbands's passport back for travelling next month, let's see what will happen.

vndpag

I received my wife resident card ( EEA1)today

Post by vndpag » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:37 am

Hi everyone

I would like to share good news today that I received my wife resident card ( EEA national ) with passport, we applied together in same envelope with all documents. Now I have to wait for my resident card I don't know when it will arrive and also they send second time COA for me dated September 01.

Just to note that my wife resident documentation card no expires date on it just issue date on it 1st September and type of document is registration certificate and its in blue card with title (UK RESIDENCE DOCUMENTATION FOR A NATIONAL OF AN EEA STATE)l
received 2nd class royal mail and post man didn't ask for any signature even

All original document with Home office let see how many days I have to wait and hoping for the best .I hope this information is helpful those are waiting for their RC or about to apply EEA1 and EEA2. I will update more information once I will received anything.

Thank you to all
Resident Card 18/10/2011

berber

Post by berber » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:54 am

hazel wrote:please can anyone help me,, its been 2months i have sent my application but i have not received my COA yet,, i have called UKBA also but they are saying it has not been issued yet.. i dont know why??? My case is very straight forward and i attached all the required documents...
Is there any additional documents to be sent when you applied as husband of Latvian girl who has been in UK for 3years and been working full time..

My timeline is:
they should issu your CoA no more then 4 weeks. If it was somthing wrrong they shouold answered withing this first 4 weeks.

what you have to do is to sent sed fax to:01512131514. request you CoA
if you need further help let me know.

Goo luck
Time Scale:

01/06/2011----------EEA2 appl Received by H O
27/06/2011----------CoA issued
14/07/2011----------CoA arrived
29/09/2011 ----------Rc arrived

I applied under EU law my wife German EU Treaty Rights.

berber

Re: I received my wife resident card ( EEA1)today

Post by berber » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:58 am

vndpag wrote:Hi everyone

I would like to share good news today that I received my wife resident card ( EEA national ) with passport, we applied together in same envelope with all documents. Now I have to wait for my resident card I don't know when it will arrive and also they send second time COA for me dated September 01.

Just to note that my wife resident documentation card no expires date on it just issue date on it 1st September and type of document is registration certificate and its in blue card with title (UK RESIDENCE DOCUMENTATION FOR A NATIONAL OF AN EEA STATE)l
received 2nd class royal mail and post man didn't ask for any signature even

All original document with Home office let see how many days I have to wait and hoping for the best .I hope this information is helpful those are waiting for their RC or about to apply EEA1 and EEA2. I will update more information once I will received anything.

Thank you to all
you have posted in wrrong section please bear in your mind this section on this form is for EEA2 for non EU married or living with EU membern that mean only one member will receive RC.

Thank you and good luck
Time Scale:

mcclane

Post by mcclane » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:51 am

anybody received RC from july applicants?

EEA2 sent by 07/07
received by HO 08/07
COA received 23/07 dated 18/07
waiting for more news???

vndpag

Post by vndpag » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:25 pm

Hi Berber I am non eu just updating status & using same thread from one month pls read my post again hope u will know why I posted because people who may apply Eaa1 & Eaa2 together they can asses my case & expect the same situation. Good luck for your RC
Resident Card 18/10/2011

hazel
Newly Registered

Post by hazel » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:50 pm

berber wrote:
hazel wrote:please can anyone help me,, its been 2months i have sent my application but i have not received my COA yet,, i have called UKBA also but they are saying it has not been issued yet.. i dont know why??? My case is very straight forward and i attached all the required documents...

My timeline is:
they should issu your CoA no more then 4 weeks. If it was somthing wrrong they shouold answered withing this first 4 weeks.

Goo luck
thanks.
could you please tell what i should write in the fax???? And from where have you got this number?? Could you please send me the website or link please..
Last edited by hazel on Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lolaila83
Newly Registered

I'm new here!

Post by lolaila83 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:04 pm

Hello, I'm Spanish and my husband Argentinian.
We want to apply for his residence card on October, after coming from a trip we have to Spain. I know it's impossible to get the Residence card before Christmas but... in that case, what happens with the COA if we ask for the return of documents on December?
Is it still valid for 6 months more and he can apply again for the residence card in January?

I hope I made myself clear!

Maria

alcon.azeem
Newly Registered

Post by alcon.azeem » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:56 pm

imraniqbal2010 wrote:I sent mine Eea2 on 2nd june & got RC in august.
Thats good, can u please send us ur full story for guidance and oblige

alekos

Post by alekos » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:56 pm

Hello everybody,

Application on 19 April 2011
Coa issued 16 may 2011, received on 26 may 2011
Residence card issued 24 august 2011, received on 22 September 2011.

Wife has been employed full time since September 2005
Thank you everyone in this forum.

kimchi_bb
Newly Registered

Post by kimchi_bb » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:24 pm

Hi guys,

I have finally applied my eea2 but no news.

My timeline:
16aug posted my documents with an expired insurance cert.
17aug ukba received
24aug posted my updated insurance cert.

its been 1 month now and I havent received any COA. Need to travel back home in mid Oct. Dont know what should do now - I should send a fax requesting my COA, wait for 10 days and request my passport back after? Sounds risky if they dont reply and too rush for requesting my passport. Can I send the fax requesting my COA and passport in the same time? It says on the ukba website that they will post the passport back within 5 working days, anyone received more than 5 days?? think I have seen some applicants got them like 10 days...

Thanks in advance and good weekend everyone

Godson

Re: I'm new here!

Post by Godson » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:52 am

lolaila83 wrote:Hello, I'm Spanish and my husband Argentinian.
We want to apply for his residence card on October, after coming from a trip we have to Spain. I know it's impossible to get the Residence card before Christmas but... in that case, what happens with the COA if we ask for the return of documents on December?
Is it still valid for 6 months more and he can apply again for the residence card in January?

Maria
I don't believe asking them to return your PASSPORTS will delay anything concerning your application processing time.

Example: I asked my and my wife passports on the 19th sept. Just 4 days i received it. Why some people said IT'S gonna take them 3 weeks to return it to me :p Hopefully my RC will come before november.

Apply FIRST and give them 4 weeks for COA. Then after you can ask for returning ya passports.

In some cases they ask you to return passports for them to make there decision.

Point of correction! Someone got his Residence card within a month :p

It's can be your Christmas gift :D

Godson

Post by Godson » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:07 am

kimchi_bb wrote:Hi guys,

My timeline:
17aug ukba received

its been 1 month now and I havent received any COA. Need to travel back home in mid Oct. Dont know what should do now - I should send a fax requesting my COA, wait for 10 days and request my passport back after? Sounds risky if they dont reply and too rush for requesting my passport. Can I send the fax requesting my COA and passport in the same time? It says on the ukba website that they will post the passport back within 5 working days, anyone received more than 5 days?? think I have seen some applicants got them like 10 days...

Always be CALM! From what you wrote on here ? shows you are rushing too fast.

Did HOME OFFICE ask you insurance cert update?

If your application is not up to date? Home office will return everything single of ya document within 10 working days. And ask you to provide more.

Yes i received mine within a week. I called and wrote a letter to home office in liverpool , and E-mail online aswell.

I wish you the best.

Thanks

Godson

Post by Godson » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:12 am

alekos wrote:Hello everybody,

Application on 19 April 2011
Coa issued 16 may 2011, received on 26 may 2011
Residence card issued 24 august 2011, received on 22 September 2011.

Wife has been employed full time since September 2005

Congract.

Everyone got within 3 - 4 month. Soonest i will drop a story line aswell.

Thanks for updating us.

berber

Post by berber » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:39 am

hazel wrote:
berber wrote:

My timeline is:

Goo luck
thanks.
could you please tell what i should write in the fax???? And from where have you got this number?? Could you please send me the website or link please..
what you have to wirte is : why my CoA take so long ofcorse in formle way. where i got number is from the home office.
Time Scale:

berber

Re: I'm new here!

Post by berber » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:43 am

lolaila83 wrote:Hello, I'm Spanish and my husband Argentinian.

Maria
if you applie in october in 1 month or 1 and half they should issu CoA after you receive this CoA you can ask for you passport and your application still valid. when you come back from spain you can send back the passport to them or just wait until they ask you for it.

yes CoA is valid for 6 month even you get you passport back
Time Scale:

kimchi_bb
Newly Registered

Post by kimchi_bb » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:46 am

Godson wrote:

My timeline:
17aug ukba received

If your application is not up to date? Home office will return everything single of ya document within 10 working days. And ask you to provide more.

Yes i received mine within a week. I called and wrote a letter to home office in liverpool , and E-mail online aswell.

I wish you the best.

Thanks
Hi Godson,

Yes Im quite in a rush as I am sure I will be travelling in Oct and still havent heard anything, they didnt ask my update but I dont want to wait until they asked, since its expired already. Think I will fax today and ask for the COA, I cant stand it anymore!

Did you mean you asked for the passport back and received in a week or COA? lazy to climb all the post as Im at work at the mo, if thats it within a week is fast!!!

lolaila83
Newly Registered

Post by lolaila83 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:29 pm

Berber said:
if you applie in october in 1 month or 1 and half they should issu CoA after you receive this CoA you can ask for you passport and your application still valid. when you come back from spain you can send back the passport to them or just wait until they ask you for it.

yes CoA is valid for 6 month even you get you passport back
Thank's a lot berber! Your information has been very useful! Let's hope everything goes okay.
Good luck with your residence card!

Godson

Post by Godson » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:10 pm

kimchi_bb wrote:
Godson wrote:

My timeline:
17aug ukba received

I wish you the best.

Thanks
Hi Godson,

Yes Im quite in a rush as I am sure I will be travelling in Oct and still havent heard anything, they didnt ask my update but I dont want to wait until they asked, since its expired already. Think I will fax today and ask for the COA, I cant stand it anymore!

Did you mean you asked for the passport back and received in a week or COA? lazy to climb all the post as Im at work at the mo, if thats it within a week is fast!!!
I recieved my COA in 4 weeks.I asked for passports and i got it within a week. Yes you can e-mail and fax them.

It's gonna be alright.

brokenbeat
Newly Registered

Post by brokenbeat » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Hey all, good news!

Two red "Something for you" cards were waiting for us after getting home from a weekend away, one card for my wife and one for me. As we aren't expecting any deliveries and it was Special Delivery/Letter/Signature required, we can only assume it is our passports and documents being returned to us. Unfortunately we won't be able to collect the letters from the local delivery office until Wednesday, but this brings great hope!

I will update you all on Wednesday with full details.

But for now, a tentative timeline update:
EEA2 App Sent: 10th June 2011 (Friday)
UKBA Receives App: 13th June 2011 (Monday)
COA Received: 9th July 2011 (Saturday)
Resident Card Received: 24th September 2011 (Saturday)

TOTAL TIME FROM DATE SENT TO DATE RECEIVED:
106 days or 3 months 2 weeks