ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can anybody help me for Switzerland information.

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

serina
Newly Registered

can anybody help me for Switzerland information.

Post by serina » Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:19 pm

:(
Hi, there,
I am a student from China and now I am studying in UK as an exchange student from France. I find a workplacement in Switzerland for 6 months. and hold the france and uk residence permit each for one year.

I have contacted with my internship officer who told me that I didn't need to demand a visa to enter in Switzerland because of the France residence permit and she would help me with obtaining the internship residence permit after my arrival in Switzerland. However, I still have some doute about it.

Because my residence permit of France will be expired at the beginning of September, this year. I am not sure whether I am allowed to enter in Switzerland with my france residence permit. should I demande a visa entrance. Also, for the internship permit, Is it as my internship officer said, entering Switzerland at first and then she help me with demanding for it.

I have already booked the ticket to go to Switzerland. So I am really worried about this problem. Can anybody give me some advice about this. Also, when I pass the custom and immigration of Switzerland, do I need also to buy the insurance gurantee my stay there. what else do I need. Thanks a lot.