ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help for VAF5 FORM

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aerodude
Newly Registered

help for VAF5 FORM

Post by aerodude » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:17 am

hello guys,

i am from india and living in italy at the moment with my wife who is italian. we are married for the last 2 years. she would like to move to uk. we have been told about the EEA PERMIT.

in the VAF5, there are the questions regarding the motive and the duration of stay. but my wife would like there as a job seeker. we dont have any accomodation fixed in uk.

in this situation, i dont know how to fill the form. does she have to show certain amount of funds in the bank? if so, is there a minimum amount?

thank you

86ti
Diamond Member

Re: help for VAF5 FORM

Post by 86ti » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:26 am

aerodude wrote:in the VAF5, there are the questions regarding the motive and the duration of stay. but my wife would like there as a job seeker. we dont have any accomodation fixed in uk.
Legally, you are not required to answer any of those questions.

Neverthless, please do not open a new thread on the same topic and keep posting in the original one.

aerodude
Newly Registered

Post by aerodude » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:51 am

thank you 86ti for your help. sorry for opening new thread as i am new to these forums.

what shall i mention in that case? should i just leave them blank or shall i write n/a?

thanks again

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:59 am