ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success - HSMP Apr - Nov 2006 // Glasgow PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hariff_m
Newly Registered

ILR success - HSMP Apr - Nov 2006 // Glasgow PEO

Post by hariff_m » Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Dear all,

I would like to say that i have got my ILR with my wife yesterday (21/09/2011). Thanks to one and all who provided their valuable inputs/ideas/comments/suggestions and assurances.

My case is HSMP pre Nov 2006

First visa, HSMP Oct 2006 for 2 years
Extension, Tier 1 Oct 2008 for another 3 years

Documents taken
12 months payslip
12 months bank statement
5 years P60
Co-habitation documents(1. Council tax letter, 2. NHS letter, 3. Letting contract letter)
HSMP and Tier 1 letter
Current employer letter

My wife joined me in May of 2010, less than 2 years

Appointment was at 11:30 at the Glasgow PEO.
Arrived at 10:30, just in case if it were not busy. Luckily it was not and we were checked and let inside. The checks were very normal and the people very polite. We were called at about 11:00 am. The personal asked us for 3 months bank statement, 3 payslips, all the P 60's and the co-hab documents. Had a quick look, clarified about the HSMP whether it was pre Nov 2006 and photos. That was it. Whole process was over in 5 mins. We weren't even asked for photocopies Asked us to come back in 1 hour. Had a pizza and came back at around 12:30, was called again in 5 mins and we got our passport stamped and all the original documents returned.
Very polite staff. The person, who checked knew what he was talking about, i think. Or atleast from his demeanor.
I would recommend Glasgow for people living up north.

Once again, thanks very much to all and if you need any help, let me know

Hariff

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing

Re: ILR success - HSMP Apr - Nov 2006 // Glasgow PEO

Post by Son_of_Soil » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:56 am

Congrats hariff_m
Did you include a covering letter with your application?

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Post by khalidmirza » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:50 am

hariff_m wrote:Dear all,

I would like to say that i have got my ILR with my wife yesterday (21/09/2011). Thanks to one and all who provided their valuable inputs/ideas/comments/suggestions and assurances.

My case is HSMP pre Nov 2006

First visa, HSMP Oct 2006 for 2 years
Extension, Tier 1 Oct 2008 for another 3 years

Documents taken
12 months payslip
12 months bank statement
5 years P60
Co-habitation documents(1. Council tax letter, 2. NHS letter, 3. Letting contract letter)
HSMP and Tier 1 letter
Current employer letter

My wife joined me in May of 2010, less than 2 years

Appointment was at 11:30 at the Glasgow PEO.
Arrived at 10:30, just in case if it were not busy. Luckily it was not and we were checked and let inside. The checks were very normal and the people very polite. We were called at about 11:00 am. The personal asked us for 3 months bank statement, 3 payslips, all the P 60's and the co-hab documents. Had a quick look, clarified about the HSMP whether it was pre Nov 2006 and photos. That was it. Whole process was over in 5 mins. We weren't even asked for photocopies Asked us to come back in 1 hour. Had a pizza and came back at around 12:30, was called again in 5 mins and we got our passport stamped and all the original documents returned.
Very polite staff. The person, who checked knew what he was talking about, i think. Or atleast from his demeanor.
I would recommend Glasgow for people living up north.

Once again, thanks very much to all and if you need any help, let me know

Hariff
Congratulations mate.
Last edited by khalidmirza on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

hariff_m
Newly Registered

Post by hariff_m » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:25 pm

Son_of_Soil wrote:Congrats hariff_m
Did you include a covering letter with your application?
Hi son of soil,

Yes i did, just a brief letter stating what category I'm and the documents that I'm providing. I come under the judicial review

Hariff

nehalbhagat

Your success

Post by nehalbhagat » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Hi Hariff,
Many congratulations for your success.
Which section you ticked in 3 and 10. Please can you kindly advise.

You mentioned that you did cover letter, please can I request a copy of it. you can pm me.
Please can you help/advise. I am applying in PEO Croydon in Nov

Thanks

hariff_m
Newly Registered

Re: Your success

Post by hariff_m » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:27 am

nehalbhagat wrote:Hi Hariff,

You mentioned that you did cover letter, please can I request a copy of it. you can pm me.

Thanks
Hi Nehal

Thank you
Section 3 B - Tier 1 (General) Migrant applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document

Section 10 G - Highly skilled migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay in the UK under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) and other appropriate categories, in addition to the relevant documents in 10A

I'll message you the letter. Nothing special, just a normal letter briefing my visa and the document supplied.

Good luck, anything more let me know

Hariff

bwonder
Newly Registered

Post by bwonder » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:57 pm

hariff_m wrote:
nehalbhagat wrote:Hi Hariff,

Thanks
Hi Nehal

Thank you
Section 3 B - Tier 1 (General) Migrant applying under the terms of the HSMP Forum Judicial Review Policy Document

Section 10 G - Highly skilled migrant If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay in the UK under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) and other appropriate categories, in addition to the relevant documents in 10A

I'll message you the letter. Nothing special, just a normal letter briefing my visa and the document supplied.

Good luck, anything more let me know

Hariff
Hi Hariff,

Congratulations on your ILR success! Could you please tell me, did you pay at the Glasgow PEO on the day or in advance? Also can I get a copy of your cover letter as well if possible.

Cheers

hariff_m
Newly Registered

Post by hariff_m » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:04 pm

hi bwonder,

You can pay on the day of interview at the Glasgow office. No issues at all.
Good Luck

Hariff

bwonder
Newly Registered

Post by bwonder » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:38 pm

Hi all,

Got my ILR at Glasgow PEO yesterday. on the same boat as Hariff and same expereince. Fantastic service and smooth process at Glasgow. Just also wanted to thank everyone for their contributions in these forums and good luck to all the future applicants.

Son_of_Soil
Member of Standing

Post by Son_of_Soil » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:47 pm

didnt they ask you any questions?
bwonder wrote: Hi all,

Got my ILR at Glasgow PEO yesterday. on the same boat as Hariff and same expereince. Fantastic service and smooth process at Glasgow. Just also wanted to thank everyone for their contributions in these forums and good luck to all the future applicants.

HsmpFlr3

Post by HsmpFlr3 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:50 am

Couple of questions:
Is it ok to take back to back (double sided) printout of the ILR form - otherwise it is too big..

What did u choose in the payment page - where they ask are you applying under HSMP ILR ?

bwonder
Newly Registered

Post by bwonder » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:00 pm

HsmpFlr3 wrote:Couple of questions:
Is it ok to take back to back (double sided) printout of the ILR form - otherwise it is too big..

What did u choose in the payment page - where they ask are you applying under HSMP ILR ?
1. Don't know.
2. I ticked the box as I did apply under HSMP JR.

shimu
Newly Registered

Post by shimu » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:18 am

Hi Hariff,

Please can you tell us if you made payment after 'ok' was given on your application by caseworker or it was before the papers were looked into

thanks and regards