ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

destiniation_london

SET(O) queries

Post by destiniation_london » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Hello All,

I got my ILR appointment due in first week of november -

Would really appreciate if someone can please comment on following queries

1) If we are applying in person, do we still need to fill debit card details in the payment section of SET(O) form

2) I take minimum salary and have taken dividend twice plus I was in full time employment for 5 months , what should I put in the salary per month in SET(O) form

Thanks,

zebra3

Re: SET(O) queries

Post by zebra3 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:22 am

destiniation_london wrote:Hello All,

I got my ILR appointment due in first week of november -

Would really appreciate if someone can please comment on following queries

1) If we are applying in person, do we still need to fill debit card details in the payment section of SET(O) form

2) I take minimum salary and have taken dividend twice plus I was in full time employment for 5 months , what should I put in the salary per month in SET(O) form

Thanks,
q1)yes you still need to put card details as the application will go on file and they may need to refer back to it anytime.

q2) you need to put what you earn exactley per month (as you see in your wage slip) and you can mention the dividends when you at the appt but you need to prove it with some kind of paper work.

good luck