ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

set m ilr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

was794

set m ilr

Post by was794 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:57 pm

Hi,
A quick question:

In the SET M Application section 10B
It says

10B Spouses and Civil Partners

If you are applying in this category, you must provide the following in addition to the relevant document specified in 10A.
If you are applying as a spouse civil partner but your existing leave to enter or remain in the UK was granted as an unmarried or same-sex partner, in addition to the relevant documents in 10A you must provide the following documents.
Tick the relevant boxes to show what documents you are providing. They must be originals. You should photocopy each of these documents and provide copies in addition to the originals. You should also provide passport/s along with photocopies of any pages that contain personal details, visas or immigration stamps (foreign or UK).

Could anyone clarify for sure if I would not need ot include my marrige cert? My wife has a spouse visa so would assume her 2 year cisa was granted as a "married" partner?

ruthmac
Newly Registered

Post by ruthmac » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:18 pm

That's how we read it (no need to include marriage cert).