ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rihsabramo

Post by rihsabramo » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:02 pm

My wife cannot come till the end of march due to studies, is it possible we can submit the Visa in December to ensure she can come in March? Or might we get it back too quick? Would be submitting in Mirpur.

Is it possible to put a date on it, i.e. you want it to be valid from a certain date? And does she still have to come within 28 days or have the rules changed?

Thanks

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:45 am

When applying for the spouse visa does one have to be smack on 21 years old or could you submit it a few months earlier. I've heard from a solicitor that the one who wishes to come to UK has to be 21 on arrival but could apply a couple of months before.

Maybe this solicitor is telling the truth or is up for a quick money fix.

Maybe i have been misinformed.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:38 am

u have to b 21 when u arrive to UK im sure i heard u can apply just b4 ur 21st bday

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:05 am

shade00 wrote:When applying for the spouse visa does one have to be smack on 21 years old or could you submit it a few months earlier. I've heard from a solicitor that the one who wishes to come to UK has to be 21 on arrival but could apply a couple of months before.

It is true that the Supreme court has ruled it is unlawful and therefore the age limit will now be changed to 18. This was decided yesterday. If anyone wants to read the case, let me know, I have a link that I can post.
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:06 am

akaamir wrote:
shade00 wrote:When applying for the spouse visa does one have to be smack on 21 years old or could you submit it a few months earlier. I've heard from a solicitor that the one who wishes to come to UK has to be 21 on arrival but could apply a couple of months before.

It is true that the Supreme court has ruled it is unlawful and therefore the age limit will now be changed to 18. This was decided yesterday. If anyone wants to read the case, let me know, I have a link that I can post.

please go to number 652 and read all posts you wil get info

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:07 am

Hi
I know ur bank statements cannot b more than 28 days old but wat about the rest of the paperwork how old can that b just in case thier is delayed with the english test certificate

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:08 pm

Salam to all valuable members of this forum. I have got a news to share I am very excited and happy. I got Call in Letter today.......I can not believe this, appeal worked out for me quick. Thanks to All mighty Allah who took me out of this long long wait since i applied my visa back in April. And after long wait and patience, i am going to get my reward. I am so happy. Ya hoooo.....
All those who applied in April with me i.e Okara86 and aakamir and others who applied later months and their appeal is in pending. Believe me hold on patience and your turns are going to come soon. Good luck to everyone.
Yaapppiii....Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo.............Sooooooooooooo Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

rihsabramo

Post by rihsabramo » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:20 pm

rihsabramo wrote:My wife cannot come till the end of march due to studies, is it possible we can submit the Visa in December to ensure she can come in March? Or might we get it back too quick? Would be submitting in Mirpur.

Is it possible to put a date on it, i.e. you want it to be valid from a certain date? And does she still have to come within 28 days or have the rules changed?

Thanks
Anyone?

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:30 pm

Salam to all valuable members of this forum. I have got a news to share I am very excited and happy. I got Call in Letter today.......I can not believe this, appeal worked out for me quick. Thanks to All mighty Allah who took me out of this long long wait since i applied my visa back in April. And after long wait and patience, i am going to get my reward. I am so happy. Ya hoooo.....
All those who applied in April with me i.e Okara86 and aakamir and others who applied later months and their appeal is in pending. Believe me hold on patience and your turns are going to come soon. Good luck to everyone.
Yaapppiii....Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo.............Sooooooooooooo Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

okara87

Post by okara87 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:56 pm

congrats! so pleased for you :)

mars27

land registry

Post by mars27 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:15 pm

can anyone offer me sum advice regarding accommodation evidence,

bought a house but the land registry and deeds have not yet been updated to my name and could take a while.....

will mortgage statements suffice or is it vital to wait for the land registry doc?

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:43 pm

everyday_4_u wrote:Salam to all valuable membe
rs of this forum. I have got a news to share I am very excited and happy. I got Call in Letter today.......I can not believe this, appeal worked out for me quick. Thanks to All mighty Allah who took me out of this long long wait since i applied my visa back in April. And after long wait and patience, i am going to get my reward. I am so happy. Ya hoooo.....

Wow that is very good news when Did you received call letter,that was very quick.So happy for you,please make dua for us aswell who are still waiting.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:08 pm

yeah!!!!!!!!!!

many congratulations everyday4 u!!!!!!!
Last edited by XnailaX on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:09 pm

You can apply a maximum of 3 months in advance of your 21st birtdhay, but if your visa is granted, it wont start till you are 21 and over

Rehana

Post by Rehana » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Congratulations Every day 4 u
Submitted application: 02.05.2011
Refused: 07.07.2011
Refusal of entry clearance received: 08.08.2011
Appeal lodged in UK: 02.09.2011
Acknowledgement Letter received from AIT: 22.09.2011
Deadline given to ECO: 30.01.2012

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:24 pm

batleykhan wrote:

You can apply a maximum of 3 months in advance of your 21st birtdhay, but if your visa is granted, it wont start till you are 21 and over
Thanks for the info batley.

So i guess i maybe submitting my wifes case a little earlier then i though.

Out of curiosity have you got any reference from ukba or any source where it states one could apply maximum 3 months prior to 21!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:19 am

everyday_4_u wrote:Salam to all valuable members of this forum. I have got a news to share I am very excited and happy. I got Call in Letter today.......I can not believe this, appeal worked out for me quick. Thanks to All mighty Allah who took me out of this long long wait since i applied my visa back in April. And after long wait and patience, i am going to get my reward. I am so happy. Ya hoooo.....
Congratulations everyday_4_u! :)

Also thanks to all those that have managed to insert their timelines in the signature sections of their profile. It would be great if the rest of us could also do the same, it just makes it easier for everyone to see what stage you are at, especially when helping you with your queries. Additionally, sister Nazema would also be able to add it to her spreadsheet with ease, as it gets confusing since she has to search previous posts to see your updates. This would make it so much convenient as well as save time for her. Thank you all! :)
Allah is the greatest!

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:49 am

Thank you aakamir, Okara87, Exquisit33, Rehana, XnailaX and all others for your support and wishes. I am busy now in getting appointments for TB test because it was expired few days ago but luckily got appointment for tomorrow and inshallah, passport will be submit on Thursday.
Exquisit33, you are quite right as everyone should put thier detail timeline in their signature so that people make guesses of visa granted duration and it will be very much helpful for sister Nazema to add on spreadsheet.

Exquisit33 wrote:
everyday_4_u wrote:Salam to all valuable members of this forum. I have got a news to share I am very excited and happy. I got Call in Letter today.......I can not believe this, appeal worked out for me quick. Thanks to All mighty Allah who took me out of this long long wait since i applied my visa back in April. And after long wait and patience, i am going to get my reward. I am so happy. Ya hoooo.....
Congratulations everyday_4_u! :)

Also thanks to all those that have managed to insert their timelines in the signature sections of their profile. It would be great if the rest of us could also do the same, it just makes it easier for everyone to see what stage you are at, especially when helping you with your queries. Additionally, sister Nazema would also be able to add it to her spreadsheet with ease, as it gets confusing since she has to search previous posts to see your updates. This would make it so much convenient as well as save time for her. Thank you all! :)

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:53 am

shade00 wrote:
batleykhan wrote:

Thanks for the info batley.
So i guess i maybe submitting my wifes case a little earlier then i though.

Out of curiosity have you got any reference from ukba or any source where it states one could apply maximum 3 months prior to 21!
Here you are

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/count ... %20English

wjd1
Newly Registered

Post by wjd1 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Salaam to you all- i am a newbie to this-altho i have been reading through everybody's post which have been very helpful. thank-you

congratulations to every_day_4 u. i was just curious as our app timeline are very similar did you not have a deadline given by eco to respond- the reason i say this- as my wife app was refused in July and i was given 22Dec as ECO deadline to respond yet i still have not heard anything from them-we are at there mercy which i know they enjoy!!! at least there is light at the end of the tunnel...... i hope . lol!

app submitted: 21/04/11
refusal:6/7/11
appeal submitted:28/7/11
response from ECO with 22 Dec deadline to respond .21/8/11

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:07 pm

wjd1 wrote:Salaam to you all- i am a newbie to this-altho i have been reading through everybody's post which have been very helpful. thank-you

congratulations to every_day_4 u. i was just curious as our app timeline are very similar did you not have a deadline given by eco to respond- the reason i say this- as my wife app was refused in July and i was given 22Dec as ECO deadline to respond yet i still have not heard anything from them-we are at there mercy which i know they enjoy!!! at least there is light at the end of the tunnel...... i hope . lol!

app submitted: 21/04/11
refusal:6/7/11
appeal submitted:28/7/11
response from ECO with 22 Dec deadline to respond .21/8/11

im waiting aswell on my appeal letter i was given 16 december the deadline to ECO to response.

rihsabramo

Post by rihsabramo » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:08 pm

rihsabramo wrote:My wife cannot come till the end of march due to studies, is it possible we can submit the Visa in December to ensure she can come in March? Or might we get it back too quick? Would be submitting in Mirpur.

Thanks
Please?

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:24 pm

@ Everyday_4_u

When you appealed and you were sent the acknowledgement letter/Notice of Pending Appeal.. what was the deadline given to the ECO to respond by????
Allah is the greatest!

kmamood
Newly Registered

Post by kmamood » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:03 pm

Salaam to all
can anyone pls help me?my hubbys visa was refused on august so we appealed on 25th august.
Today my hubby recievd a call from uk centre asking him to get his tb test done again and they also confirmed his address n said they goin to send sumthing in the post. What can this mean?has anyone been through this before does this mean my hubby got visa in review?im really confused can sumone pls help me

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:13 am

@Wjd1 & Exquisits33: Thank you first of all, The deadline given to ECO to respond by 12th January 2012. And i was like, ahhh what a long wait. But by the mercy of Almighty Allah, ECM withdraw his decision in first 2 months.

@Kmamood: It looks like your husband is going to get call letter with in 1 or 2 days means ECM has withdrawn his decision and would request to re-submit the passport for stamping Visa. So be happy you are going to get good news possibly.