ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:21 am

Well, guiez, i would like to know how to take skype call history prints out? Could anybody explain it to me please in detail how can i get skype video blogs and voice conversation with time duration and dates?
I have seen people talking about sending skype call history prints to ECO as an evidences of communication. How to take prints out? Thank you.

kmamood
Newly Registered

Post by kmamood » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:04 am

everyday_4_u wrote:@Wjd1 & Exquisits33: Thank you first of all, The deadline given to ECO to respond by 12th January 2012. And i was like, ahhh what a long wait. But by the mercy of Almighty Allah, ECM withdraw his decision in first 2 months.

@Kmamood: It looks like your husband is going to get call letter with in 1 or 2 days means ECM has withdrawn his decision and would request to re-submit the passport for stamping Visa. So be happy you are going to get good news possibly.
thanks so much i really hope he gets it. Has this happend to anyone before on this forum?do they call u to ask you to get ur tb test re done?im honestly so confused

lucy_2011
Member of Standing

Post by lucy_2011 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:16 am

@everyday_4_u

hey i have sent u a pm for the skype query... as i have recently done the same...

hope this helps.

i would like to thank u all n specially batley khan as i hav been silently following this post regarding appeals and ur experiences as im also facing one...

this post have given me enough encouragement to gain my strength and also appeal... n introduced me to batley khan wwo has been extremely supportive and helpful for all those who cant afford to rip off their pockets....

god bless n happy diwali to all :)

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:35 am

@ Everyday_4_u
I know the deadline date that they give feels like forever, we have been given one for mid feb 2012. Inshallah I hope the ECO withdraws his decision 4 us too.

By the way what was the reason they refused the visa?
Last edited by Exquisit33 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Allah is the greatest!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:39 am

kmamood wrote:Salaam to all
can anyone pls help me?my hubbys visa was refused on august so we appealed on 25th august.
Today my hubby recievd a call from uk centre asking him to get his tb test done again and they also confirmed his address n said they goin to send sumthing in the post. What can this mean?has anyone been through this before does this mean my hubby got visa in review?im really confused can sumone pls help me
What was the reason they refused your husband's visa?
Inshallah it looks like they have decided to withdraw initial decision and visa has been granted! :D
Allah is the greatest!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:43 am

wjd1 wrote:Salaam to you all- i am a newbie to this-altho i have been reading through everybody's post which have been very helpful. thank-you

congratulations to every_day_4 u. i was just curious as our app timeline are very similar did you not have a deadline given by eco to respond- the reason i say this- as my wife app was refused in July and i was given 22Dec as ECO deadline to respond yet i still have not heard anything from them-we are at there mercy which i know they enjoy!!! at least there is light at the end of the tunnel...... i hope . lol!

app submitted: 21/04/11
refusal:6/7/11
appeal submitted:28/7/11
response from ECO with 22 Dec deadline to respond .21/8/11
Welcome to the forums :)
May I ask what were the reasons they refused your wife's visa on?
Allah is the greatest!

kmamood
Newly Registered

Post by kmamood » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:47 am

Exquisit33 wrote:
kmamood wrote:Salaam to all
can anyone pls help me?my hubbys visa was refused on august so we appealed on 25th august.
Today my hubby recievd a call from uk centre asking him to get his tb test done again and they also confirmed his address n said they goin to send sumthing in the post. What can this mean?has anyone been through this before does this mean my hubby got visa in review?im really confused can sumone pls help me
What was the reason they refused your husband's visa?
Inshallah it looks like they have decided to withdraw initial decision and visa has been granted! :D
salaam my hubbys visa was defused as they didnt believ our marriage was registered so we had to submit nikah nama attested from foreign affairs and a letter from union council stating that our marriage is regiaterd with them

wjd1
Newly Registered

Post by wjd1 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:09 am

to Equisit33:

Thanks- yeh its the normal petty reasons
i think its luck of the draw- if they can be bothered or if they have filled there appeal refusal quotas for that month. my wifes visa got refused cuz of subsisting/finances/accommodation
i was in pakistan for 5 weeks for my wedding cuz of fathers health i coudnt stay longer or y i havnt returned as he is very reliant on me. they said y 8 months delay in submitting wifes app-reason was my fathers health for which i included many hospital discharge letter as proof-i was v busy with at this time and also the english test had come into force and took alot of time as well.
my finances were 3k in current account and over 20k in saving which i had dor over 2 years yet they said that we would rely on public funds!! to top it off they said no adequate accomodation- yet i provided a report showing 5 bedroom property in which me and my parents live and i jointly own with my sister! it really does take the p**s. and this is the funny part some one really having a laugh the date of refusal is 30 June on letter which is my wifes birthday and she was told to pick up the letter from Islamabad on 6 July which is Mine!!! evil b******ds

i hoped common sense would have prevailed but then again judging from others experiences its apparent there isnt any shown by the powers that be. i pray Allah SWT makes it easier for all of us.
p.s just a tip on the subsisting proof-something i didnt know-even if you have a pay as u go mobile. u can request a report showing 15 month period of calls you made and txt msgs sent(times not content). i got an 8page report showing all the calls made to my wife since last year. granted every1 uses phone cards as there better value for money but i have used mobile frequently as well so this was very helpful and worth the £10 charge.
& also dont use a solicitor if its not a complicated case, i regret doing so!
so far all he(more like the assistant) has done is maybe spent and hour if that sending the appeal form/grounds of appeal and charged £600 for that and £1000 in total if it goes to court. your better off doing the appeal yourself and then if it goes to court and get a solicitor then if you want- hindsight is always 20/20!
its the subtle or well i think obvious way now for the government do clamp down on immigration now by pricing every1 out of getting married back home.

app submitted: 21/04/11
refusal:6/7/11
appeal submitted:28/7/11
response from ECO with 22 Dec deadline to respond .21/8/11

faysal
Newly Registered

Post by faysal » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:13 pm

salaam....

im new here...........how is everyone? i wanted to know how many days does it take once a passport is submitted to get the visa? is there are an official time process????

really would like to know.............thanks

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:45 pm

faysal wrote:salaam....

im new here...........how is everyone? i wanted to know how many days does it take once a passport is submitted to get the visa? is there are an official time process????

really would like to know.............thanks
Wasalam Faysal brother, Welcome to the forum..
In relation to your query I am sorry I don't know how long the process takes, but hopefully someone on this forum will no doubt help you out! :D

By the way what was the reasons the initial application was refused upon?
Allah is the greatest!

faysal
Newly Registered

Post by faysal » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:58 pm

the bog standered reasons that they give everyone marriage is subsisting etc......

Rehana

Post by Rehana » Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:27 pm

It appears from reading this forum that many people are being issued a visa upon review..

I called up the tribunal a week ago and I was informed that only a very small percentage of visas are issued upon review and that the vast majority of appeals go to hearing. I suppose I was told this so that i would quit pestering them!

We applied for an expedite hearing after lodging our appeal which was consequently refused. The reasons for this refusal were supposedly sent out on the 4th October however neither of us have received anything. I emailed the tribunals customer service who replied that it can take up to 6 weeks for the letter to reach my spouse!!
]But anyways, congratulations to all who have recently got their visas! Please keep us in your dua's :)
Submitted application: 02.05.2011
Refused: 07.07.2011
Refusal of entry clearance received: 08.08.2011
Appeal lodged in UK: 02.09.2011
Acknowledgement Letter received from AIT: 22.09.2011
Deadline given to ECO: 30.01.2012

nadiii

Post by nadiii » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:21 am

Exquisit33 wrote:
nadiii wrote:
XnailaX wrote:nope i live rent fre wiv m parents and dint send any bankstaments

jus a land registry and letter confirming support and accomodation signed by dad..
thats all? didnt your dad show any bank statements on how he can support? you dads property is freehold with no mortgage payments then it could be ok.

I am living with parents too but was advised ill need parents mortgage statements and bank account details, as well as letter of support.
No we did not submit any bank statements of my parents. We were told by Solicitor to add the following:

-Land Registry
-Mortgage statements/letter from the mortgage company
-Declaration from parents to show that it is OK for me and my hubby to stay with them. (signed by solicitor)
- Accommodation report

The ECO did not refuse my hubby's visa on any of the above points, visa was refused due to other reasons. Therefore these documents were I believe adequate.
Thank you Exquisit33 and XnailaX, and good luck with your appeal.
Thank you immigrationboards.com

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:42 am

nadiiii pzl dont say that...lol..im hoping it doesnt got to appeal lol..its stil under process.. been 1 month today!!!!!...fed up of waiting!!!!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:31 pm

oomg!!!!!

guys its ready for collection..!!!

plz rememebr me in ur daus!!..plz make loads of dua for me!!!..thankyou!!!!

omgg im propa shaking!!!!..i wanst expecting this!!!...jzk jzk!!!!!11

_Atif_
Newly Registered

Post by _Atif_ » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Hello Guys

I am new on here and set to apply for a visa for my wife in the next couple of weeks.

However i am unsure whether i need to get my wifes name changed to my surname or whether i need to get her ID card updated.

Please can some one help????

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:07 pm

good luck XNAILAX
Hope it is visa granted

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:11 pm

jzk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....and AMEEN!!!

immi212
Newly Registered

Post by immi212 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:14 pm

@ xnailax . hope you'll have good news of granted visa inshAllah .

:) . pls remeber me in ur dua's too.
app submitted 7/9/11
under process 20/9/11

Rehana

Post by Rehana » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:18 pm

good luck naila.. insh'allah it will be good news x

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:20 pm

thankyou immi and rehana

immi, my endless duas are always wiv u..i pray u hear sumthing quick!!!..ameen xx

_Atif_
Newly Registered

Post by _Atif_ » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:27 pm

_Atif_ wrote:Hello Guys

I am new on here and set to apply for a visa for my wife in the next couple of weeks.

However i am unsure whether i need to get my wifes name changed to my surname or whether i need to get her ID card updated.

Please can some one help????
Please anybody????

Rehana

Post by Rehana » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Atif as far as Im aware, therez no need for your wife to change her name.

Whenever I have applied for my husband to join me, this has never been an issue. My ID card, passport and all other documentation is in my maiden name

Rehana

Post by Rehana » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:30 pm

My Pakistani ID card still has my father's name on it despite being married for almost 6 years now- Iv never had it updated and it has never caused any problems

_Atif_
Newly Registered

Post by _Atif_ » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Thanks Rehana much appreciated

I am just waiting for my wifes english test results and then inshallah will be submitting her application