ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WHY REJECTIONS ON EXPERIENCE BASIS

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

strugglehope
Newly Registered

WHY REJECTIONS ON EXPERIENCE BASIS

Post by strugglehope » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:25 am

Hai,
I just came to know about this board and found very interesting, but it is very late for me, as i already got REJECTION in my HSMP application recently, on experience basis,

i wonder that i have seen five to six cases of REJECTION on experience bases in the month of August,

I wonder why they are rejecting everyone on Experience basis or they are rejecting nationality wise.

any comments.

I am also thinking of review but not sure about it, that is what going around the messages and trying to find some case which is approved in review on experience basis.

if any one please give detail

stevenzx

Post by stevenzx » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:37 pm

anyone who got refused can list ur work experience detail??

ruthie

Post by ruthie » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:10 pm

I guess you do not provide them enough evidence that you did graduate level job. Please refer to the guideline for detail information. That helps if you could include your reference letter here.

pateketu

Post by pateketu » Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:01 pm

I think it is also important to submit another set of evidence such as payslips or tax document with reference letter, so case worker can be sure that you actually worked there, and the letter was not written by a friend.

My reference letters were not very different from some sample letters I have seen on this board but I had also submitted paystubs and tax documents along with each reference letter to prove my employment.

I got HSMP approval just a week ago

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Nobody want to speak it out

Post by pantaiema » Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:04 pm

I already remind to the prospective HSMP applicants many times that do not just focus on work experience letter. but also focus on other evedence where you could prove your involvement on the jobs. This is particularly true if you are not working at the well known MNC.

If you see majority of work experience letter looks fine. I really feel soory to see many potential HSMP applicants get rejected based on work experience.

To be honest, if I read the work experience letter provide in this forum it is so unbelieveble that people could such kind of work experience letter. In my experience if you work in well known MNC it is very hard to get this kind of work experience letter, unless the personel manager is your friend. They normally will give a very short standard company lwork experience letter and not as detail as you will see in this forum.

I think the case workers just want to find an excuse such as not graduate level, etc, etc to reject the application because it is probably not polite to say that the do not believe your work experience letter and your involvement on the job.

In case they do not believe with work reference they simply do not award point in this category. You will not get the benefit of doubt. If you ask for review then they simply ask you to convince them. In this case you are you are the person who need to work hard to prove it, not them

As you probably know the following could come in the caseworker mind. In some countries especially where fraud are prominants :

- People could just create a bogus company using their own, relatives, friend address and telephone number. They then just need to make letterhead themselves, make stanp on the street for less then 5 quids

-People could falsify the reputed companies letterhead , make stanp on the street and signed it themselves.

-People could use their relatives & friends to get company letterhead or to ask them to write work experience letter and signed it.

-People could bribe a sectreary of a company so if she get call from the British Embassy or High commisioner she could response according to your direction.

I believe that the caseworkers are awware about this. They are more experience then many of us here, because they are dealing with this case everyday. I also believe that many of you have known about this because majority of HSMP applicants are coming from developing world where you often witness what I have mentioned before. But nobody want to speak it out.

This is just my opion and open to discussion. We just want to help genuine HSMP applicants so they will success in the first attempt.

Pantaiema
pateketu wrote:I think it is also important to submit another set of evidence such as payslips or tax document with reference letter, so case worker can be sure that you actually worked there, and the letter was not written by a friend.

My reference letters were not very different from some sample letters I have seen on this board but I had also submitted paystubs and tax documents along with each reference letter to prove my employment.

I got HSMP approval just a week ago
Last edited by pantaiema on Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Experience letter

Post by pantaiema » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:21 pm

I forgot to mention important information. Myself has seen an experience letter no better then those experience letter which have been rejected.

Draw your own conclusion. But I believe that people need to work hard to convince the caseworkers about their involvement in the jobs.

Pantaiema
Last edited by pantaiema on Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

strugglehope
Newly Registered

Post by strugglehope » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:58 am

Dear Pantaiema,

I agree to your comments, but, not everyone is making fake documents, it happens but not every time with everyone, we are requesting you to put some light on solving the problem, of work experience certificates, as we know that people working in good companies can not get the experience certificate as per their wish they will get only that which will be issued by the HR. I am from Bahrain,

MOst of the companies in the middle east does not issue the detailed experience certificates,

Now the question is how to convience the HO that our companies can not give the experience certificate as per thier format.

If it is the case of fake documents than they would have success, and they would have stuck in the verification stage,

Most of the people got rejection that their experience certificate is not of graduate level, that is due to the HR practicices their companies have,

if it is fake document they would have made it as per the requirement,

So can you put some light that what to do about it,,,,, in review request, as in my case I have submitted all my pay slips and promotion letters to support the experience.

Please advise.

thanks

strugglehope
Newly Registered

Post by strugglehope » Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:15 am

I want to add one more thing that in my country no tax system, that is why i have submitted the payslips only.

please help me in making review application and your queries are welcome.

Please reply as soon as possible.

thanks

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:55 am

Dear strugglehope

I am not accusing you that you are falsifiying the documents. I just want you to realise why there are quite reasonable numbers of applicant who have submitted the very good work experience letter have been rejected.

If you can not submit tax documents like you mention there is nothing you could do. However, I think you need to explain to them why you can not submit tax documnets. Do not just mention it but prove it, for instance by refereing to web link, etc. Tax dicument in my opinion is one of the most important document if you want to gain their trust. People might still falsify the tax documents but remember this is by far much difficult then the work experience, pay slip themselves.

Thus be more creative, the main point is to gain their trust so your application could go into the next process of verification. You could see that quite reasonable number of applicant have been rejected even before going into the verification process.

Indeed, you right, in this stage they can not mention whether your experience is genuine or not before verification process. But they could use other measure which is still in the grey area such as "it is not a graduate level'. Remember, eventhough it is clearly mention in your letter 'it requires gradute to do the jobs, they could still reject it because they are using UK standard, NOT your employers standard.

They might think it is not worthy (if they do not really convince) to go into this lengthy and costly process, given that verification is a long and costly process that they need to bear. Also do not forget the fact that in the past quite reasonable number of work experience letter cannot be verified. As I mentined before, it is your interest, not them to prove your involvement in the jobs.

Good Luck.
Pantaiema

strugglehope wrote:I want to add one more thing that in my country no tax system, that is why i have submitted the payslips only.

please help me in making review application and your queries are welcome.

Please reply as soon as possible.

thanks
Last edited by pantaiema on Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

timefactor
Member of Standing

Post by timefactor » Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:26 am

organizational hierarchy chart is a very good idea to support senior level experience

pantaiema
Diamond Member

This work experience: Approved HSMP

Post by pantaiema » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:15 pm

Post by 'alisondc' 21 Apr 2006
"My employer letters weren't necessarily recomendation letters, but rather they confirmed that i worked for them for specific dates, what the job required for me to apply (needed a masters) and at what wage i was paid.

I suggest going directly to your Office of Human Resources for such a letter. "

Is this work experience letter any better then yours, draw you own conclusion ????????

You could read te whole documents in the following link:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=8263

Pantaiema

vix95
Newly Registered

Post by vix95 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:50 pm

Hi, I have similar problem..

1. my last company has closed down its operations and I cannot obtain any docs from them.

2. Also it will be impossible to get the experience certificate stating your roles and responsibilities from older companies, exactly as required for HSMP. We generally have Appintment, relieving letter and max a experince letter stating duration and sal.

3.The payslips are automated print-outs or from payroll web application.

Caseworker should understand these practical problems.