ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Minimum earning for PR

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Azhaar
Mood:

Minimum earning for PR

Post by Azhaar » Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:41 pm

Hi,

I am just a bit worried because the documents i submitted to H.O to prove my ex husband is working untiil now or until the divorce were P60s but last 2 years p60 showed that my ex didnt earn a lot of money even his last payslips that was showing sep/octorber shows only £360 a month.. its not a lot of money so can they refuse me becuase of this.. i earn good money and i am applying for PR after divorce.
my ex gave those p60s and payslips and as far as i know that he is living with a girl and both work..

another thing can they please check his HMRC records if i asked them to do so incase he has more than one job.

thank you

ngueda2009

Re: Minimum earning for PR

Post by ngueda2009 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:20 pm

you do not need to worry about as my ex was also working part time. as long as he was not taking benefit that is fine so you should not worry

Azhaar
Mood:

Post by Azhaar » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:25 pm

thanks for ur response..

how am i supposed to know.. and what if they start questioning about that.. :?: