ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

okara87

Post by okara87 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:08 pm

akaamir wrote:
Rehana wrote:@exquisit- i really hope so too but im not getting my hopes up

@aakamir- wow, that was pretty quick, i thort they usually wait until the deadline has elapsed before they give u a hearing date. Does this mean they have prepapred their bundle already?

i asked for oral hearing thats y it came so soon.i know sometime they take really long time first review then hearing date after couple of week,Im so greatful that it came so quick.this time inshallah we will have good news.
well, i have similar news i have been given a hearing date in january.

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:11 pm

@Okara87 & aakamir: Even they did not withdraw their decision in review but the good news is they issued quick date of hearing for both of you. Normally they take little longer to issue hearing date but in your cases atleast early hearing date has been issued. I wish both of you all the best.

@Faysal: Congrates for granted visas for your wife and kid. I would like to know how long did they take to stamp visa on passports since you resubmit? As you submit on 17th October and after how many days did you get them back? I have also submit my passport on 27th October after getting Call in Letter. So just want to make guess how long it may take for me as EID holidays are also coming. Thanks

faysal
Newly Registered

Post by faysal » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:50 pm

It took 14 days.....as we did state we wanted to come before eid...

On the ukvacpk website it didn't change from islamabad oc don't worry about it I

faysal
Newly Registered

Post by faysal » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:53 pm

Also they stamp the visa a week before

kmamood
Newly Registered

Post by kmamood » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:21 pm

faysal wrote:Also they stamp the visa a week before
that was really quick my hubby recievd call letter today so submitting it on wednesday. He is going to ask for visa to b stampd asap due to my babies. When u tell them the intended date to travel do you have to tell them orally or do u have to give in a letter with the date?
My hubbys call letter asked for a copy of my passport is this normal?

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:04 pm

kmamood wrote:
that was really quick my hubby recievd call letter today so submitting it on wednesday. He is going to ask for visa to b stampd asap due to my babies. When u tell them the intended date to travel do you have to tell them orally or do u have to give in a letter with the date?
@ Kmamood please check your PM sis.
Allah is the greatest!

faysal
Newly Registered

Post by faysal » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Yes intended date was stated in cover letter.....you have to submitt copy of sponsers passport with tb test certificate

kmamood
Newly Registered

Post by kmamood » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:45 pm

faysal wrote:Yes intended date was stated in cover letter.....you have to submitt copy of sponsers passport with tb test certificate
which cover letter

everyday_4_u

Post by everyday_4_u » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:24 am

@ Faysal: Thank you for reply. Thats great if it takes 2 weeks to get passport back after visa stamped. I also mentioned intended date in cover letter so hopefully it will work out for me quick as well. One thing more, I paid 200 Rs for SMS service but never got a single SMS yet and on web site tracking, the status never changed either and still says forward to Islamabad OC? it supposed to change under process or something like that so we can have idea about they are working on it. What the point of getting SMS service when they do not bother to send text msg. Anyway hope for the best.

@Kmamood: yes it is normal, they ask for photocopies of sponsor passport and valid TB Test certificate with call letter and intended date of travel that you mention in ur cover letter. Hope that helps.

kmamood wrote:

nokia
Newly Registered

Post by nokia » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:19 am

everyday_4_u wrote:@ Faysal: Thank you for reply. Thats great if it takes 2 weeks to get passport back after visa stamped. I also mentioned intended date in cover letter so hopefully it will work out for me quick as well. One thing more, I paid 200 Rs for SMS service but never got a single SMS yet and on web site tracking, the status never changed either and still says forward to Islamabad OC? it supposed to change under process or something like that so we can have idea about they are working on it. What the point of getting SMS service when they do not bother to send text msg. Anyway hope for the best.

@Kmamood: yes it is normal, they ask for photocopies of sponsor passport and valid TB Test certificate with call letter and intended date of travel that you mention in ur cover letter. Hope that helps.

kmamood wrote:

when we 1st submit the application, the 1st status we get is Forwarded to ISB OC...it takes almost 11 to 13 days in total when the status changed to Under process @ BHC.. and when the status change you get the sms @ Same time plus if you have mentioned any email you get the email as well.

so be patient. and just do Prays for every one.. MAY Allah Give Success to all.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:46 am

iiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmi congratulations!!!!!!!..

so happy for u!!!!!...

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:24 am

@ everyday-4-u thank you sis.inshallah this time hopefully it will b good news.

Congratulations to all who got there visa's please do remember us in your prayers ,
May Almighty God have mercy on us and grant our visas.
ameen
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

immi212
Newly Registered

Post by immi212 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:38 pm

XnailaX wrote:iiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmi congratulations!!!!!!!..

so happy for u!!!!!...
thx sis naila . doing dua for ur visa too .
may Allah help all the applicants to get their visas quickly n easily

faysal
Newly Registered

Post by faysal » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:16 pm

kmamood wrote:
faysal wrote:Yes intended date was stated in cover letter.....you have to submitt copy of sponsers passport with tb test certificate
which cover letter
cover letter

Intended date of travel and length of stay

Date:

Your Reference: *****
VAC Ref: GRY-PK-04-******-X
Passport number: ***********
Applicants Address: *******************************

Tel/mob no. ***********

As per request on the attached call IN letter please find the intended date of travel and length of stay.

Intended date of travel: ***********

Length of Stay: Settlement

List of attached documents:
1. Call in letter
2. Original Passport
3. Passport copy of Sponsor
4. Valid TB certificate

Noorie226
Newly Registered

Post by Noorie226 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Hey guys made an appeal just wanted some help here if possible I got a letter today saying notice of withdrawal, the respondent has withdrawn the original decision, what should I be expecting to happen now?

faysal
Newly Registered

Post by faysal » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Call letter inshaAllah......

rehan2

Post by rehan2 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:58 pm

hey guys..has anyone had their housing inspection report done by an estate agent? what documents do they ask for? and any questions????

kmamood
Newly Registered

Post by kmamood » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:09 pm

faysal wrote:
kmamood wrote:
which cover letter
cover letter

Intended date of travel and length of stay

Date:

Your Reference: *****
VAC Ref: GRY-PK-04-******-X
Passport number: ***********
Applicants Address: *******************************

Tel/mob no. ***********

As per request on the attached call IN letter please find the intended date of travel and length of stay.

Intended date of travel: ***********

Length of Stay: Settlement

List of attached documents:
1. Call in letter
2. Original Passport
3. Passport copy of Sponsor
4. Valid TB certificate
My hubbys gne to submit his passport but without the cover letter for traveling dates. Can he tell them his intended dates to travel when he goes or does he have to submit cover letter

Rehana

Post by Rehana » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:10 pm

@rehan, i paid approx £30 the first time we applied for a visa to get an accomodation report done. U dont need any documents. The estate agent will come round and view the property and then compile a report detailing the no. Of rooms,measurements and also the no. Of people residing at the property and whether the property will be overcrowded or not with the addition of another member to the household
Submitted application: 02.05.2011
Refused: 07.07.2011
Refusal of entry clearance received: 08.08.2011
Appeal lodged in UK: 02.09.2011
Acknowledgement Letter received from AIT: 22.09.2011
Deadline given to ECO: 30.01.2012

kar14
Newly Registered

Post by kar14 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:52 pm

Salaam all

I have a question about maintenance funds and supporting evidence, as we are about to apply for a spousal visa. I should be very grateful for any help that forum members can provide.

I have about £12K invested in stocks but I understand this cannot be used as support for meeting the maintenance funds requirement - is this correct?

With regard to my bank account over the last 6 months, for the first 5 months it has varied from about £500-£3,000 and for the last month it has shown a balance of about £6,000.

I'm earning £45K and have kept payslips from the past 10 months, I'm living with parents so I'm paying no rent but I am slightly worried that my bank account balance over the past 6 months hasn't been impressive.

Should I hold off applying for the visa (we're getting married in 2 weeks time :D) until I have shown a 'healthier' bank balance for at least 6 months or do you think the above would be fine?

Thanks.

Rehana

Post by Rehana » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:04 pm

the amounts u have mentioned are more than sufficient however u do need to explain any large withdrawals etc from your account
Submitted application: 02.05.2011
Refused: 07.07.2011
Refusal of entry clearance received: 08.08.2011
Appeal lodged in UK: 02.09.2011
Acknowledgement Letter received from AIT: 22.09.2011
Deadline given to ECO: 30.01.2012

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:14 am

First stage in the process is complete for my wife now. She got her test results and passed her TOEIC English test Alhamdulillah!

Naila, thanks for the advice you gave some weeks back regarding the test. InshAllah your husbands appeal will succeed.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:02 am

Noorie226 wrote:Hey guys made an appeal just wanted some help here if possible I got a letter today saying notice of withdrawal, the respondent has withdrawn the original decision, what should I be expecting to happen now?
Salam,

Sounds like they have decided to over-turn original decision.. which means you will be hearing good news Inshallah!
Allah is the greatest!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:00 am

salaam enigma congratulations!!!! did u use the guy i told u bout in peshawar??

ohhh, i jus rememebred...loads of ppl was disagreeing wiv me on the forum regarding the english test(not mentioning ANY particular names).... u al propa stressed me and sayng its rong....i'm so glad to have proved them al rong..ma hubys english test was correct!!!!..

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:02 am

guys, im gona recieve the originals bk from huby tmrow (thursday)..and as its nearly eid, are ther any holidays in the next few days that might delay me submitting appeal dos ??..next week??..