ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Godson

Post by Godson » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:29 pm

Qman wrote:Hey guys, you don't have to listen to my complaints anymore... Finally received my RC... Total duration 123 days (plus blood, sweat and tears)

Thanks to all for the info provided, I should be an expert on EU applications by now.

I'll still pop in and out of the forum cos the schengen visa situation looks like a minefield.

Good luck to those still awaiting news on their applications.
Congract Qman. Enjoy your RC!

Vaneska
Newly Registered

Re: Congratulation

Post by Vaneska » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:01 am

Hi everybody! I become really impatient now, cause I apply EEA2 in July 26, and as I understand people who apply in July receive their RC. Every day I wait a postman!!! Does anybody who apply in July call and ask about their card to Home Office?
Good luck for everyone who is waiting, and congratulation who already received!!

SUNISUP
Newly Registered

hello

Post by SUNISUP » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:30 am

Any update from Aug applicant plsssssssssss

vndpag

Post by vndpag » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Vaneska wrote:Hi everybody! I become really impatient now, cause I apply EEA2 in July 26, and as I understand people who apply in July receive their RC. Every day I wait a postman!!! Does anybody who apply in July call and ask about their card to Home Office?
Good luck for everyone who is waiting, and congratulation who already received!!
Hi Vaneska I applied same time as you I am still waiting for my RC. This morning I called them to change my address and she immidately updated on comupter my details and she took my number. she mentioned that my application is still with them. I ask her how long it will take but she said they cant give any information over the phone regarding EEA2 they have limited access to share infomation to applicant. Now I dont have any option apart from waiting. Good luck for everyone whose waiting for their RC.
EEA1 & EEA2 Application sent on 26/07/2011
Received by Home Office 27/07/2011
EEA1 and COA Received in one pack 23/09/2011 (Dated 01/09/2011)
Resident Card 18/10/2011

maverickstoned
Newly Registered

Post by maverickstoned » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:34 pm

Vaneska wrote:Hi everybody! I become really impatient now, cause I apply EEA2 in July 26, and as I understand people who apply in July receive their RC. Every day I wait a postman!!! Does anybody who apply in July call and ask about their card to Home Office?

u can surely call them and ask.......keep faith....it will come soon

simplegirl
Newly Registered

Post by simplegirl » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Vaneska wrote: Does anybody who apply in July call and ask about their card to Home Office?
Hi!
I apply in July, and I called to HO to change my details. I ask him how long it will take but they cant give any information about EEA2 before when 6 month waiting.
vndpag wrote: Now I dont have any option apart from waiting.
If anybody sent to HO pre-paid envelope, your maybe have one more option. Go to Royal Mail www, and try Track and Trace service. Enter your 13 character reference number from your post receipt. Maybe your RC was sent today, and you can know about it one day before then postman knock to your door :)
maverickstoned wrote:dodnt worry keep patience its will b on the way........bye
Maverickstoned, thank you for you support!

1) Anybody already recieved RC by Royal Mail in another day, than Saturday? (if you used the pre-paid envelope by Royal Mail)?

2) We think about ask UKBA about return my passport. I already really need passport for bank, etc, and next month I probably will need to travel...How do you think, just return passport is very bad idea?

Good luck for everyone who waiting for their RC and congratulation who already received, please update!

P.S. Sorry about mistakes.
EEA1 and COA Received in one pack 08/08/2011
Resident Card still waiting.

Godson

Re: hello

Post by Godson » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:32 pm

SUNISUP wrote:Any update from Aug applicant plsssssssssss
2 guyz recieved there RC already. But it's was issue on A4. Because they requested for their passports.

I applied august aswell.

dotsystem
Nigeria

Post by dotsystem » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:27 am

Yes I did, I asked them for my passport to travel.

Vaneska
Newly Registered

Post by Vaneska » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:16 pm

vndpag wrote:
Hi Vaneska I applied same time as you I am still waiting for my RC. This morning I called them to change my address and she immidately updated on comupter my details and she took my number. she mentioned that my application is still with them. I ask her how long it will take but she said they cant give any information over the phone regarding EEA2 they have limited access to share infomation to applicant. Now I dont have any option apart from waiting. Good luck for everyone whose waiting for their RC.
    Thank you Vndpag for your answer!
    So I hope we will receive our RC in one day!!
    As I understand everybody who ring to HO and ask when it'll be ready didn't receive definite answer!

Vaneska
    Newly Registered

Post by Vaneska » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:17 pm

maverickstoned wrote:

u can surely call them and ask.......keep faith....it will come soon
    Thank you for your support!!!

Vaneska
    Newly Registered

Post by Vaneska » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:18 pm

simplegirl wrote:
    Vaneska wrote: Does anybody who apply in July call and ask about their card to Home Office?
    Hi!
    I apply in July, and I called to HO to change my details. I ask him how long it will take but they cant give any information about EEA2 before when 6 month waiting.
    vndpag wrote: Now I dont have any option apart from waiting.
    If anybody sent to HO pre-paid envelope, your maybe have one more option. Go to Royal Mail www, and try Track and Trace service. Enter your 13 character reference number from your post receipt. Maybe your RC was sent today, and you can know about it one day before then postman knock to your door :)
    maverickstoned wrote:dodnt worry keep patience its will b on the way........bye
    Maverickstoned, thank you for you support!

1) Anybody already recieved RC by Royal Mail in another day, than Saturday? (if you used the pre-paid envelope by Royal Mail)?

2) We think about ask UKBA about return my passport. I already really need passport for bank, etc, and next month I probably will need to travel...How do you think, just return passport is very bad idea?

Good luck for everyone who waiting for their RC and congratulation who already received, please update!

Thank you Simplegirl, i did this every day!i mean check in Royal mail web page is my RC on a way!!

Vaneska
    Newly Registered

Post by Vaneska » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:22 pm

dotsystem wrote:

Thank you for your answer!
    Just want to ask you one more question, when you asked HO for a passport, did they give you temporary visa, with which you can travel? Cause for example my visa ended in September, so if I required for passport now, i will not come back to UK.

simplegirl
    Newly Registered

Re: hello

Post by simplegirl » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:39 pm

Godson wrote:
    SUNISUP wrote:Any update from Aug applicant plsssssssssss
    2 guyz recieved there RC already. But it's was issue on A4. Because they requested for their passports.

I applied august aswell.
    Hi Godson!
    They are recieved passport first, and after several days/weeks RC?
    Or they are requested for their passports and received passport and RC in in one pack?

simplegirl
    Newly Registered

Post by simplegirl » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Vaneska wrote: Just want to ask you one more question, when you asked HO for a passport, did they give you temporary visa, with which you can travel?
    No. You did not have "temporary visa".
    I read in this forum, that several people travel with their EEA national husband/wife, CoA, marriage certificate by car, boat.
    But I am not sure, if enter UK just with this documents is 100% no problem. I hope that it is OK, but I am not sure.
    And I read, that travel by flight might be problem, if you don't have valid visa or residence card.

dotsystem
    Nigeria

Post by dotsystem » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Vaneska wrote:
    dotsystem wrote:

Thank you for your answer!
    Just want to ask you one more question, when you asked HO for a passport, did they give you temporary visa, with which you can travel? Cause for example my visa ended in September, so if I required for passport now, i will not come back to UK.
    No they don't give temporary visa. Mine is still valid till end if Nov, but returned all my document and residence card. If your application is 3 months or more, they most likely to send u residence card. Best of luck.

simplegirl
    Newly Registered

Post by simplegirl » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:56 pm

dotsystem wrote: No they don't give temporary visa. Mine is still valid till end if Nov, but returned all my document and residence card. If your application is 3 months or more, they most likely to send u residence card. Best of luck.
    Hello dotsystem, did you ask HO about return your passport for travel? How long time from date of your application you ask about passport? I will need my passport for travel soon...And still don't have RC.

intriganka2008
    Newly Registered

Post by intriganka2008 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:45 am

Timeline:
    EEA2 Application sent on 06/10/2011
    Delivered on 07/10/2011
    03/11/2011 received back everything in 1 pack (dated 01/11/2011)

"Unfortunately, the submitted documents are insufficient to establish that you have a right of residence under the 2006 Regulations in any ways outlined above. I am therefore returning them to you with this letter. This letter will indikate what additional document/evidence you need to provide should you wish to re-apply for a Residence Card.

*If employed: An original, recent and dated employer's letter plus a supporting pay slip dated withen six weeks of the submission date"

Originally has been supported EEA1 residence card + 2 recent payslips

EEA2 form Page 11 of 20
    5.10. Evidence of employment. Please provide us with at least one of the following and tick relevant box(es)

* Contract(s) of employment

*+* Most recent wage slips (at leats one)

* Letter(s) from employer confirming employment

:cry:

seputus

Post by seputus » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:21 pm

intriganka2008 wrote:Timeline:
    Delivered on 07/10/2011

"Unfortunately, the submitted documents are insufficient to establish that you have a right of residence under the 2006 Regulations in any ways outlined above. I am therefore returning them to you with this letter. This letter will indikate what additional document/evidence you need to provide should you wish to re-apply for a Residence Card.

*If employed: An original, recent and dated employer's letter plus a supporting pay slip dated withen six weeks of the submission date"

EEA2 form Page 11 of 20
    5.10. Evidence of employment. Please provide us with at least one of the following and tick relevant box(es)

intriganka2008, whose wage slips did you send? The EU national's or the Non-EU national's?

intriganka2008
    Newly Registered

Post by intriganka2008 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:25 pm

seputus

EU nationals

Azhaar
    Mood:

Post by Azhaar » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:49 pm

so u sent the eu national payslips,, the best u can do so they cant reject it is to send ur eu letter of employment issued by the employer stating that she/he has been working siince until present day..

they cant refuse this

Vaneska
    Newly Registered

Post by Vaneska » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:17 pm

Yes I did, I asked them for my passport to travel.[/quote]

Do you said some special reason why you need travel? Or they didn't ask you? How long it takes after your requesting receive passport?
    Can somebody give me the telephone number of HO where I can ask about RC?

chokedup

Post by chokedup » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:45 pm

hi, i applied for eea2 on 16 aug 2011 special delivery confirmed 18th delivered! since then i have not received anything at all, no COA, i have called them(HO) twice as my employer was asking for my passport as visa runs out on 25 nov 2011, they dont give any information instead gave me case id and asked me to write to them regarding this! Still waiting!

askim_benim
    Newly Registered

Post by askim_benim » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Delivered on 07/10/2011

EEA2 form Page 11 of 20

All i sent regarding my employment for my husband EE2 was a letter from my employer saying how long ive worked there how much i was getting and how many hrs per week i worked, we got are RC last week without any problems

simplegirl
    Newly Registered

Post by simplegirl » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:32 pm

Intriganka, your EEA-national apply for EEA1 together with you?

simplegirl
    Newly Registered

Post by simplegirl » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:39 pm

Vaneska wrote: Can somebody give me the telephone number of HO where I can ask about RC?
    Phone: 0845 010 5200
    Opening Hours: Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays) 09:00 to 16:45, Friday 09:00 to 16:30 (excluding public holidays).