ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

?Paying by cheque

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vgvirgo
Newly Registered

?Paying by cheque

Post by vgvirgo » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:59 am

Has any one paid naturalization fee by Cheque, and how long it took for HO to take money from account?
I applied thu NCS HO received on 19 Oct 2011 and money still not taken out.

Will Singh
Mood:

Post by Will Singh » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:55 pm

HO received my wife's application on the 13th OCT and I called today (4th NOV) about why payment wasn't taken and they said it was taken on the 1st November and letter sent, So your about a week behind ours so shouldn't be to long now.

Nino
Newly Registered

paying by cheque

Post by Nino » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:47 pm

Will Singh wrote:HO received my wife's application on the 13th OCT and I called today (4th NOV) about why payment wasn't taken and they said it was taken on the 1st November and letter sent, So your about a week behind ours so shouldn't be to long now.
Thanks a lot for this info, I started worrying why they did not take a payment, I also paid by cheque and it was in HO on 17/10/11, so now I know that it is not only me, thanks

syed ali

Post by syed ali » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Will Singh wrote:HO received my wife's application on the 13th OCT and I called today (4th NOV) about why payment wasn't taken and they said it was taken on the 1st November and letter sent, So your about a week behind ours so shouldn't be to long now.
hi,
i submitted my application through NCS and ws received by HO on 20th of October 2011 and i have also paid by cheque and now its more then 4 weeks but no payment has been taken yet,
could you plz tell which number you have called to ask abt delay in taking payment????

thank u very much

kind regards
Syed Ali

Will Singh
Mood:

Post by Will Singh » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:18 pm

syed ali wrote:
hi,
i submitted my application through NCS and ws received by HO on 20th of October 2011 and i have also paid by cheque and now its more then 4 weeks but no payment has been taken yet,
could you plz tell which number you have called to ask abt delay in taking payment????

thank u very much

kind regards
Syed Ali
Hi mate,

I called 0845 010 5200, have you got confirmation its been received by the HO? If not I would first call NCS and get them to confirm its been posted and then call HO.

Good luck and let us know the outcome of what happened.

syed ali

Post by syed ali » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Will Singh wrote:
syed ali wrote:
hi,

thank u very much

kind regards
Syed Ali
Hi mate,

I called 0845 010 5200, have you got confirmation its been received by the HO? If not I would first call NCS and get them to confirm its been posted and then call HO.

thank u very much for your reply, just got the acknowledgement today and fee has been debited as well thanks God.
thanks again now waiting for decision
kind regards
Ali

Will Singh
Mood:

Post by Will Singh » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:21 pm

syed ali wrote:
Will Singh wrote:
syed ali wrote:
hi,

thank u very much

kind regards
Syed Ali
Hi mate,

thank u very much for your reply, just got the acknowledgement today and fee has been debited as well thanks God.
thanks again now waiting for decision
kind regards
Ali
Your welcome my friend and I'm happy for you :D

Now the hard part has began....waiting, I hope you will get your decision very soon. Good luck and God bless.