ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Godstime
- thin ice -

Post by Godstime » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:33 pm

no problem naija! it's alright, atleast you are been real and it's right you voice out your concern. I will sent the certificate this morning.

Godstime
- thin ice -

Post by Godstime » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:41 pm

babagebabs
Newbi

I don't think there's any miracle in the application, than standard five years reckonable residency, before your application could be process, there's no application on IBC stamp 4 Stamp on naturalization application, so nobody should bring IBC to the naturalization process at all, no need for that.

What upset me right now is that, between 1998 to 2010 the Irish government granted 35,000 people CON, And since Alan shatter took over, he's granted over 7,000 CON, Which the previous government use to grant immigrant at the rate of 2,300 a year, compared to other European Countries like Australia and america and Canada.

(BABAGEBABS (ANGELCOUNTRY) OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF, CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP I YOU DONT HAVE ANY GOOD THING TO SAY). JOG ON YEAH AND TAKE YOUR SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE. OLD FOOL

babagebabs
BANNED

Post by babagebabs » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:49 pm

Why did you decided to insult me now, and also call me names godstime ?

tullamore
BANNED

Post by tullamore » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:11 pm

"babagebabs"- go and f**k yourself.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:43 pm

there is alteast few thousands applications have to approve in next coming few months.i think minister will give every body from 2007-2011 beggining batch green light before christmas.

Naija

Post by Naija » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:38 pm

[quote="Godstime"]no problem naija! it's alright, atleast you are been real and it's right you voice out your concern. I will sent the certificate this morning.[/quote]

Thanks for being understanding.The last thing i wanted to do is to have you banned,because of this idiot angel country,so yr posts confused me!
Anyway,lots of good luck with sending it and i hope we all get it soon. :)

Naija

Post by Naija » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:40 pm

Moderator,

if i'm not mistaken,you have a little work to do called banning. :) It looks like angel country is back.Those posts don't make sense.It has nothing to do with our naturalisations,advices and experiences.

babagebabs
BANNED

Post by babagebabs » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:04 pm

tullamore wrote:"babagebabs"- go and f**k yourself.
Yes i know F***K ME.

Please stop coming here and lie to people, i was on the phone to the naturalization department these morning, they said, they're not dealing with 2011 atall, but what they're doing at present is sending applicant to outside agencies. stop misinforming applicants. :)

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:13 pm

i can imagine their priorty is to clear the backlog of 2007-2010 applicant before spring march2012.than they want to clear the 2011 applicant.but believe me i know few cases from 2011 early applicant they got theirs approval already.i think in coming months few thousands approvals.is anyone else ring the citizenship division this morning.................?

babagebabs
BANNED

Post by babagebabs » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:59 pm

IQU wrote:i can imagine their priorty is to clear the backlog of 2007-2010 applicant before spring march2012.than they want to clear the 2011 applicant.but believe me i know few cases from 2011 early applicant they got theirs approval already.i think in coming months few thousands approvals.is anyone else ring the citizenship division this morning.................?
I don't think they're not dealing with 2011 aswell unless it's not been dealt with alphabetical or chronological order, just keep the receipt of postage's for evidence. We will all arrive there, very shortly in accordance with the virtue of the article of the Irish constitution that says........

Irish citizenship shall not be discriminated against on applicants. :lol:

kiwiwife1

Post by kiwiwife1 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:14 am

WOO HOO!!! Just came back from holiday to find that a brown envelope with a harp was waiting for me. Firstly I thought it was just notification of my new case number, however, I saw that it was an approval!!! I've never been so happy to receive a request for 950 in my life.

Applied February 2011 on the basis of being the spouse of an irish national

beady eye

Post by beady eye » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:08 am

kiwiwife1 wrote:WOO HOO!!! Just came back from holiday to find that a brown envelope with a harp was waiting for me. Firstly I thought it was just notification of my new case number, however, I saw that it was an approval!!! I've never been so happy to receive a request for 950 in my life.

gr8 news kiwiwife congrats to u. u have beat me to it. hope i get response soon.

babagebabs
BANNED

Post by babagebabs » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:18 am

kiwiwife1 wrote:WOO HOO!!! Just came back from holiday to find that a brown envelope with a harp was waiting for me. Firstly I thought it was just notification of my new case number, however, I saw that it was an approval!!! I've never been so happy to receive a request for 950 in my life.

Congratulation friends, am happy for you, now make use of that opportunity and expand if you have not had that opportunity ever in Ireland, i was told on the phone that, they're not dealing with 2011, i knew they're doing so, but don't want to revail, however, if you could get CON withing 3 years of marriage and 6 years standard will still be waiting, something must be wrong then.

But i know that the present Irish government will never derail on the promises to immigrant based on immigration, and beside that, the president elect Michael D has also promised and inclusive citizenship, not exclusive attitude of the last regime. Just be Nice.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:57 am

hi folks is anybody ring citizenship division this morning ??????????????

churchholigan

Post by churchholigan » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:55 pm

IQU wrote:hi folks is anybody ring citizenship division this morning ??????????????
Yes I did. I asked about citizenship ceremony. A lady told me that no more ceremony in Dublin until next January. There is one in December but it will be in Cork and no more vacancy available for that ceremony so I guess everyone will have to wait until next year in Dublin.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:40 pm

thanks very much.i hope they will clear the backlog

AUCK

Post by AUCK » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:58 pm

Has anyone received a phone call or a letter from the citizenship division? Confirming the time and place for ceremony to be held on 09th of December 11.

If do so please let me know. :arrow:

Kind regards,

Auck

Naija

Post by Naija » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:43 pm

Hi everyone.
I thought i'd just add here that I rang them on tuesday and thursday as well,but wasn't able to get any information at all.All they were saying was they dont know anything,so i had no luck at all.But one said that files are going to minister continuously,so we have to keep our hopes up.I rang my lawyer as well to see if he got anything,so one thing he did say to me was the reason why it seems to us that they are all over the place, is because they divided all applications into different groups,such as spouses of irish citizens or work permit people or minor kids,etc.So an officer solving work permit people might not have anyone left over from 2009 for example,while the one dealing with spouses of irish citizens might still have some 2009 applications or so.This is just an example to understand liek the whole situation.So all we can do is pray that we are all gonna get it soon.Good luck everyone. :)

Naija

Post by Naija » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Oh i also want to ask you all one thing.I know it has nothing to do with naturalisation applications,but does anyone know how long is the waiting time for long term residency (stamp 4) from the date of application?I know it's different for everyone,but just some opinions,if anyone knows?Thanks...

realhope

Post by realhope » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Naija wrote:Oh i also want to ask you all one thing.I know it has nothing to do with naturalisation applications,but does anyone know how long is the waiting time for long term residency (stamp 4) from the date of application?I know it's different for everyone,but just some opinions,if anyone knows?Thanks...
its completely variable. from people experience recently 2 months to 1 year.
WITH MY BEST WISHES FOR ALL WAITING FOR THE POSTMAN

Sohanjanvi
Newly Registered

Post by Sohanjanvi » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:15 am

AUCK wrote:Has anyone received a phone call or a letter from the citizenship division? Confirming the time and place for ceremony to be held on 09th of December 11.

Kind regards,

Auck
Hi All, yes one of my friend received day before yesterday a letter confirming his place in Cork ceremony on 9th December. I am still waiting.

scrudu

Post by scrudu » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:34 am

Congrats Kiwiwife! great news :)

realhope

Post by realhope » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:21 pm

Sohanjanvi wrote:
AUCK wrote:Has anyone received a phone call or a letter from the citizenship division? Confirming the time and place for ceremony to be held on 09th of December 11.

Kind regards,

Auck
Hi All, yes one of my friend received day before yesterday a letter confirming his place in Cork ceremony on 9th December. I am still waiting.
hi Sohanjanvi
where does your friend live? dublin or cork?
when did he get his approval letter in which they ask him to pay the money?
many thanks
WITH MY BEST WISHES FOR ALL WAITING FOR THE POSTMAN

Sohanjanvi
Newly Registered

Post by Sohanjanvi » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:43 pm

realhope wrote:
Sohanjanvi wrote:

Kind regards,

Auck
hi Sohanjanvi
many thanks
HI Realhope

He lives in Drogheda, and he paid roughly 3weeks ago.

AUCK

Post by AUCK » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:59 pm

thx. would you know the Time and address to be held in Cork - as it was indicate your friends letter?

Sohanjanvi wrote:
realhope wrote:
Sohanjanvi wrote:

Kind regards,

Auck
hi Sohanjanvi
many thanks
HI Realhope

He lives in Drogheda, and he paid roughly 3weeks ago.