ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO APPOINTMENT

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

katuramug
Newly Registered

PEO APPOINTMENT

Post by katuramug » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:49 pm

Hi everybody!am trying to make an appointment to apply in person for PSW but the problem is that whenever I try to make an appointment on any station in the U.K they tell no appointment slots are available.is possible not to be available space in all u.k stations from now up to 20/01/2012 or am using a wrong procedure to make the appointment? has anyone got the same problem before? help because i need to extend my visa soon. thank all.

sparta

Hi,

Post by sparta » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Yeah it can be busy sometimes. This is just from my personal view, if your application is straightforward and you still got the time an application by post is as good as applying in person. You will save money its much cheaper. It depends on your situation of course, because application by post can take sometime.

londoncalling
Newly Registered

PEO fright!

Post by londoncalling » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:30 am

Eeeek! Hi katuramug,
I've found exactly the same thing. I was kinda hoping i'd just made a mistake and somehow the system was malfunctioning or something.
According to my searches there are apparently no places at any of the offices from London to Cardiff to Glasgow. This seems a little far fetched to me. right?
This is pretty worrying considering everything closes down in April.
Does anyone out there know if we just aren't searching right or if there might be another way to go about getting a PEO appointment?

imatitiqua
Newly Registered

Post by imatitiqua » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:48 am

I have been trying to get an appointment since the end of last month and no date is available, I even tried all the region and tried till June 20, 2012 and just like you, I got no date.So my guess is that, all the dates are booked.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:53 am

scumbag lawyers/agencies snap up these slots as soon as they are made available and then expect you to PAY them for these slots....

welcome to capitalism!

divide_by_zero
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by divide_by_zero » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:11 am

I am trying to get an appointment, too. I spoke to someone on the phone who just said to keep trying online because a cancellation could come up.

I might just do mine by post, but the problem is that you are not able to check up on your application status until SIX MONTHS have passed!! I thought that was a bit nuts. If I had researched this problem earlier I would have applied out of country, but I don't want to wait the 90 days now for the 2800 required to be in the bank account. So frustrating.

alexandrina
Newly Registered

Post by alexandrina » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:37 am

Any luck guys? I've tried for other types of visa and all slots are free...

nartallo
Newly Registered

Post by nartallo » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:45 am

I'm trying for more than a month but couldn't get one yet. Weird that officers are indifferent to this situation.

divide_by_zero
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by divide_by_zero » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:34 pm

No luck here. There seem to be a number of technical issues on the site. Not sure why this is such a big problem since we want to pay a lot extra to get it done quickly.

edthesock
Newly Registered

Post by edthesock » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:47 pm

I managed to get an appointment at Croydon for the end of Dec. a few days ago. I am applying for an ancestry visa extension.