ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) visa rufused....urgent help plz plz...

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

khalid-042

Post by khalid-042 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:37 pm

hi my wife visa refused..she apply along with my application.ill apply ilr set(o)
long resedence 10 years base.i was apply my wife as well on flr (M).same time with mine application.ill stell waiting my decision???but today ill recived my wife application and passport and refusel letter. resion. that flr (m) language requrement that its its nead to take E SOL test. but my wife done master degree international relation.out side uk in pakistan.but she taught in english .that way according to flr m guidance... the UK. For any qualifications taught outside the UK, you must provide a letter from UK NARIC confirming that your qualification is equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in the UK.

that way my wife send naric letter that conform that my wife degree is equalent uk degree.
i dont know why ukba refused my visa refusel letter sayes that. you have provided the specified evidence to show you have the qualication and UK NARIC has confirmed that the degree was taught in english. furthemore the secretary of stat is not satisfied that you meet any of the other requirements of paragraph 284(ix)HC395

and then says you are not entitled to appeal this decision.

plz help this metter.any body expalin paragraph 286 of hc395 with ref to 284(ix)(d) paragraph of hc 395
thanqs

khalid-042

ukba paragraph 286 of hc395 with ref 284(ix)(d)

Post by khalid-042 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:44 pm

any body explain visa rufused on base of not send esol test req but seand uk naric letter conforming that degree taught in english and equal in uk degree. that way esol test exmpent..stell visa refused that not fulfiled above cod of ukba rule.ukba paragraph 286 of hc 395 with ref to 284(ix)(d)
plz help

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:48 pm

Immigration rule 284(ix) relates to the "English language" requirement for FLR(M) application.
Immigration rule 286 states when an application made within the scope of 284 can be refused.

Provide:
1. The name of the body that has issued the degree certificate for the qualification in question - as given on the degree certificate.
2. Name of the qualification - as given on the degree certificate.
3. Duration of the course.
4. Year of award - as given on the degree certificate.

Also, when was the NARIC letter issued (month/year)?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

shimu
Newly Registered

NARIC letter

Post by shimu » Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:21 pm

curious to know about this case. I will also apply for FLR (M) in Jan. I also thought of providing NARIC Letter. However, that letter was issued in 2007. Is there a validity of the letter ?

shimu
Newly Registered

NARIC Letter

Post by shimu » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:17 pm

Khalid - Did you submit the original degree also along with letter from NARIC. Also, I think, NARIC issues two kinds of letters - first in which they validate that the degree is equivalent to UK degree and second in which they validate that degree was taught in english. Which certificate did you submit ?

BobbyUKENG

Post by BobbyUKENG » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:13 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Immigration rule 284(ix) relates to the "English language" requirement for FLR(M) application.
Immigration rule 286 states when an application made within the scope of 284 can be refused.

Provide:
1. The name of the body that has issued the degree certificate for the qualification in question - as given on the degree certificate.
2. Name of the qualification - as given on the degree certificate.
3. Duration of the course.
4. Year of award - as given on the degree certificate.

Also, when was the NARIC letter issued (month/year)?
Dear SushdMehta

Thanks for your feed back on this particular issue, I would like to get in notice to you that even I will be applying FLR M for my wife and I would be applying ten years ILR, Even Mr Khalid has done right by getting UK naric letter and I cannot understand why his wife visa got rejected? what is the exact procedure? We have to request any specific format from UK naric?as you mentioned in your reply, you have mentioned that we have to mention the above format, we have to request the above format from UK Naric? else better to take the language test? by the way my wife has done from a good university outside UK. Also guidance notes is not giving much information on this, they are just saying to get UK naric confirmation for the recognition which MR khalid has done, Please give me your valuable suggestions on this particular query so that people like can benefit a lot before applying the application.
Thanks in Advance

mohd24
Newly Registered

Post by mohd24 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:57 pm

[I would like to clarify about the english language requirement.I will be applying using FLR(M).I have read information on UKBA website but still didnt get an answer to my question.

I have studied my bachelor's degree oustside UK(in India).

a)I have a NARIC comparibility certificate stating that my degree is equivalent to UK bachelor's degree issued in April 2008 by NARIC.

b)I also have medium of instruction certificate issued by my university stating that my course was taught in english.

c)My original Degree Certificate.

My questions are:

1)Does this documents statisfy my english requirement???

2)Is the NARIC certificate issued in April 2008 valid ??

3)Do i need to get English Language Assessment Certificate from NARIC???

Thanks and Regards,

suread
Newly Registered

Post by suread » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:57 am

Hi Mohd,

I am in the similar situation did you find any information on this? did you apply the visa yet? please share.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Sud
mohd24 wrote:[I would like to clarify about the english language requirement.I will be applying using FLR(M).I have read information on UKBA website but still didnt get an answer to my question.

I have studied my bachelor's degree oustside UK(in India).

a)I have a NARIC comparibility certificate stating that my degree is equivalent to UK bachelor's degree issued in April 2008 by NARIC.

b)I also have medium of instruction certificate issued by my university stating that my course was taught in english.

c)My original Degree Certificate.

My questions are:

1)Does this documents statisfy my english requirement???

2)Is the NARIC certificate issued in April 2008 valid ??

3)Do i need to get English Language Assessment Certificate from NARIC???

Thanks and Regards,

mohd24
Newly Registered

Re: FLR(M) visa rufused....urgent help plz plz...

Post by mohd24 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:24 pm

original Degree Certificate+NARIC certificate(no exp.date)+letter from university stating that course was taught in english=English Requirement Complete.

pinkbubbles
Newly Registered

Post by pinkbubbles » Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:16 pm

The thing that you missed out perhaps is that the degree needs to be of the bachelors level, not the postgraduate level.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:27 pm

khalid-042 wrote:hi my wife visa refused..she apply along with my application.ill apply ilr set(o)
long resedence 10 years base.i was apply my wife as well on flr (M).same time with mine application.ill stell waiting my decision???but today ill recived my wife application and passport and refusel letter. resion. that flr (m) language requrement that its its nead to take E SOL test. but my wife done master degree international relation.out side uk in pakistan.but she taught in english .that way according to flr m guidance... the UK. For any qualifications taught outside the UK, you must provide a letter from UK NARIC confirming that your qualification is equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in the UK.

that way my wife send naric letter that conform that my wife degree is equalent uk degree.
i dont know why ukba refused my visa refusel letter sayes that. you have provided the specified evidence to show you have the qualication and UK NARIC has confirmed that the degree was taught in english. furthemore the secretary of stat is not satisfied that you meet any of the other requirements of paragraph 284(ix)HC395

plz help this metter.any body expalin paragraph 286 of hc395 with ref to 284(ix)(d) paragraph of hc 395
thanqs

HI khalid,

can you please tell me the whole procedure to get NARIC letter etc. I have been to NARIC website there is no calculator available . Do we have to check first that bachelor degree is equal to UK bachelors or we just need to send application form and fee then they will tell us ???

plz advise....

khalid-042

Post by khalid-042 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:56 pm

fahadz1 wrote:
khalid-042 wrote:hi my wife visa refused..she apply along with my application.ill apply ilr set(o)

thanqs

HI khalid,

can you please tell me the whole procedure to get NARIC letter etc. I have been to NARIC website there is no calculator available . Do we have to check first that bachelor degree is equal to UK bachelors or we just need to send application form and fee then they will tell us ???

plz advise....

hi ect ill send naric letter with my degree copy and letter from universty that degree tought in english.only thing whic i thing they refused that my wife send naric to master degree msc degree uk naric conferm that that degree equlant to uk bachelor degree and tought in english. but ukba refused, ill talk to ukba on the phone they told me that they might be error you can send letter to ukba caseworker who refused your case. for recosedration so ill done stell waiteing???? got letter from ukba that they will reconsedre my wife case in due time???i dont know how long thay take??mean time my wife pass the esol a1 certifacte as well and we send them a copy as well?? ill dont know what they do...hope foe best. thanqs

khalid-042

Post by khalid-042 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:57 pm

fahadz1 wrote:

thanqs

HI khalid,

plz advise....

hi ect ill send naric letter with my degree copy and letter from universty that degree tought in english.only thing whic i thing they refused that my wife send naric to master degree msc degree uk naric conferm that that degree equlant to uk bachelor degree and tought in english. but ukba refused, ill talk to ukba on the phone they told me that they might be error you can send letter to ukba caseworker who refused your case. for recosedration so ill done stell waiteing???? got letter from ukba that they will reconsedre my wife case in due time???i dont know how long thay take??mean time my wife pass the esol a1 certifacte as well and we send them a copy as well?? ill dont know what they do...hope foe best. thanqs