ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

teaching in canada

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lak60raj
Newly Registered

teaching in canada

Post by lak60raj » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:13 am

s there enough job opportunities for college and university professors in canada?
I am a professor working at Indian university who wants to migrate to Canada under skilled immigrant category.
pl.help me.Thanks

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:47 pm

Please refer to the FAQ as to the first steps. If you have any questions thereafter post back and you will get some feedback.

rely

Re: teaching in canada

Post by rely » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:00 am

lak60raj wrote:s there enough job opportunities for college and university professors in canada?
I am a professor working at Indian university who wants to migrate to Canada under skilled immigrant category.
pl.help me.Thanks
Professor and thinking of applying for immigration from New Delhi.
Well just keep this time factor in mind. 58 months for selection review letter,plus 2/3 months for interview at New Delhi,if interview successful then plus 3/4 months for medicals papers release plus 4/5 months for visa release .
67 to 70 months from New Delhi to get visas in your hand.
rely

mikeramma
Newly Registered

HI

Post by mikeramma » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:14 am

NEW DELHI OFFICE IS THE SLOWEST IN PROCESSING SKILLED WORKER APPLICATION SO I ADVICE YOU TO THINK IN OTHER WAY
MORE INFORMATION
WWW.CIC.GC.CA