ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help need for naturlisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sonya24

Help need for naturlisation

Post by sonya24 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:18 pm

Hi all I have finally completed my journey to British citizenship thanks to the forum and all the members.I need help regarding my friends naturlisation she came to uk on 27th November 2005 on spouse visa she then applied for ilr after 2 years but ukba kept asking for more documents in that meanwhile she became a victim of domestic violence her husband was sent to prison for three years she was given ilr on domestic violence basis on 24th July 2008 but then she went to her home country in march 2010 and stayed there for 6 months that's more than 90 days.she has now completed 6 years in November 2011 in uk.can she apply for naturlisation now or she has to wait 5 years from when she was given ilr on domestic violence basis.thanks