ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which Companies Sponsor for UK Work Visas

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shaheen.a
Newly Registered

Which Companies Sponsor for UK Work Visas

Post by shaheen.a » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Hello,
I am a Canadian Citizen. I am a Certified Oracle Database Administrator (10G). I am looking to move to UK. I would like to find a job in UK. Also I need a work visa. I have good experience working as a Database Administrator. I also have rich experience in technical support, hardware and networking. What is the best way to find the companies that will sponsor for work visas. Please let me know.

Thanks!

GB09

Post by GB09 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:15 pm

Apply directly to company rather than recruitment agencies. Good luck!

ArgieBee
Ireland

Post by ArgieBee » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:06 am

DBBAs were removed from the list of jobs that could be sponsored under tier 2 ( the Codes if Practice) April 2011.

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:14 am

1. Visit this link

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... duate-cop/

2. find your job code:narrow job titles down by going through job description and salary requirement

3. find a company who is recruiting for the job title that you have selected. make sure that they are on this list

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... duate-cop/

4. If theya re not on the list, then you will have to convince to get themselves registered!

5.????

6. Profit!