ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Will UK visa ban for false representation affect Canada visa

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Mike30
Newly Registered

Will UK visa ban for false representation affect Canada visa

Post by Mike30 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:54 am

Hi

Thank you for your help.

I was recently refused visa in UK for false representation in student visa application and now I am probably banned for 10 for UK visas.

Will it affect my chances of getting student visa to Canada. If yes, then how much? Will it be next to impossible to get visa or will it be still not too hard but require explanation of this case with UK or they won't even bother to check it at all?

For the reference, here is the text of the refusal for my visa by UK border agency:
Under paragr 320(7a) of the Immigration Rules a person must automatically be refused entry clearance if false representations or documents are used (whether or not material to the application and whether or not to the applicants knowledge) or material facts are not disclosed in relation to the application. A false representation for these purposees is a lie, or a false statement in a visa application, made either or in writing.
Your partner has submitted an application to accompany you to the UK as your dependent. Under PBS rules, unmarried partners are required to be living together in a marriage/civil partnership like relationship for at least 2 years. I note that you have been studying in the UK since September 2010 and that you and your partner cannot have been living together during this time as required by the rules. In support of your application you and your partner have submitted a letter stating that you have been in relationship for three and a half years and that you previously lived together. However in your previous applications you state your marital status as single. The discrepancies in the answers you have given in this and that this false representations have been made and am refusing your application under Paragraph 320 7(a) of the Immigration Rules.
You should note that because this application for entry clearance has been refused under paragraph 320 (7A) of the Immigration Rules, any future applications may also be refused under parag 320(7B) of the Immig Rules, (subject to the requirements set out in paragr 320(7C)). A refusal under paragr 320 (7B) of the Immmigr Rules attracts an automatic refusal period of up to 10 years. The period starts from the date of the previous event in which the deception or submission of falsified documents or information was employed.
Thank you! Your help is very much appreciated!

giuseppenero

uk ban

Post by giuseppenero » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:32 pm

Why don't you try applying and find out?

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:45 pm

Apparently its a tricky situation depending on the fact which visa do you intend to apply for?

Would it be on student/visitor/immigrant?

however its likely that they will consider your previous history.