ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

feedback any one got accompany eu spouse visa from pak

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sierra
- thin ice -

feedback any one got accompany eu spouse visa from pak

Post by sierra » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:07 pm

hi another quick post

please share your experiance if you got to accompany or join eu spouse visa from pakistan under directive 2004/38/ec
please let us know

what documents submitted with visa application
and how long it took to issue visa

and was only marriage certificate and passports submitted according to directive 200/38/ec

or non national spouse bank statement and employement details were submitted too

visa was issued or issued after appeal getting refused.

please share if you issued visa under same catergory even from any where else in asia like iran india china or any where else etc as well
thanks in advance

southdubliner

Post by southdubliner » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:46 pm

I am confused as to what is the query???
please be more specific and brief...
as far as i understand, you are applying/have applied for visa under that category and want to know the outcome??
if your spouse is Irish National, you can not apply for that category to the best of my knowledge, but if your spouse i EU national (excluding Irish) you can use that visa category...
Please any one correct me if am wrong.

adlexy

Re: feedback any one got accompany eu spouse visa from pak

Post by adlexy » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:55 pm

sierra wrote:hi another quick post

please share your experiance if you got to accompany or join eu spouse visa from pakistan under directive 2004/38/ec
please let us know

what documents submitted with visa application
and how long it took to issue visa

and was only marriage certificate and passports submitted according to directive 200/38/ec

or non national spouse bank statement and employement details were submitted too

visa was issued or issued after appeal getting refused.

please share if you issued visa under same catergory even from any where else in asia like iran india china or any where else etc as well
thanks in advance
Sierra,

Sincere apologies but it does appear that the query is all muddled up.

1. Are you looking for comments from anyone that has made an application under the Directive specifically from Pakistan and Asia in general?

2. You want to know what proofs have been submitted with such application

3. You want to know if the application was approved the first time or did it have to go through an appeal process?

4. I think you also want to know if the Spouse's (non EU national) have to submit proof of employment etc..?

roddy1984

Post by roddy1984 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:02 pm

Hi, I got married to EU Citizen in Pakistan, My Spouse visited my there & then we got married in Pakistan.After marriage I submitted my case in Counselate of Ireland to join my EU Spouse in Ireland.I submitted my Passport, Application Form, My Spouse Passport Copy,Her job Reference Letter,Her last 3 months payslips,ESB Bill on her name,Her bank Statement, Reference letter from her house owner, House Lease.I fill out "To Join EU Spouse" in Application Form.I got approval of my 6 month Multiple Re Entry Visa after 8 Days.Went to Counselate with my Passport & got Visa Stamp.Flew to Ireland to join my Spouse. After came to Ireland Fill out EU1 Form to get 4EUFAM stamp.After 7 and half Months got 5 years 4EUFam Stamp.

nad2107

Post by nad2107 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:52 am

roddy1984 wrote:Hi, I got married to EU Citizen in Pakistan, My Spouse visited my there & then we got married in Pakistan.After marriage I submitted my case in Counselate of Ireland to join my EU Spouse in Ireland.I submitted my Passport, Application Form, My Spouse Passport Copy,Her job Reference Letter,Her last 3 months payslips,ESB Bill on her name,Her bank Statement, Reference letter from her house owner, House Lease.I fill out "To Join EU Spouse" in Application Form.I got approval of my 6 month Multiple Re Entry Visa after 8 Days.Went to Counselate with my Passport & got Visa Stamp.Flew to Ireland to join my Spouse. After came to Ireland Fill out EU1 Form to get 4EUFAM stamp.After 7 and half Months got 5 years 4EUFam Stamp.
HI roddy

when did u apply and when did u get the visa within 8 days. did u send ur documents to karachi office.

we applied for my husband its been over 6 weeks now. they called us this morning and have asked that we now need to re submit the marriage certificate with registration from nadra office. i dont understand this as the marriage certificate has been attested and autorised by the ministry of interior affairs so why now do we ned to get it done there. also they have the original certificate so they will now send to pakistan then the guys in pak will send to my husband this will take anything upto 20 days. its getting ridiculous they are asking for such things. and when we applied i had been here under 3 months exercising my eu treaty rights. its getting so frustrating any advice anyone

sierra
- thin ice -

Post by sierra » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:17 pm

hiya nad sorry to hear that in my opinion if marriage is registered with foreign office that should be enough as thats thats the department to reg marriages between foreign nationals and pakistanis etc.
now by the time you re submit the application if you are ovr three months in ireland without job etc initial priods gone and if they ask about your employment bank accomodation etc than what.
i think it should not happen like this your case shoukd b decided on accelerated basis .
and where the demand for nadra reg came from inis ireland or karachi consulate .were u informd by phone email letter what

nad2107

Post by nad2107 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:50 pm

sierra wrote:hiya nad sorry to hear that in my opinion if marriage is registered with foreign office that should be enough as thats thats the department to reg marriages between foreign nationals and pakistanis etc.
now by the time you re submit the application if you are ovr three months in ireland without job etc initial priods gone and if they ask about your employment bank accomodation etc than what.
i think it should not happen like this your case shoukd b decided on accelerated basis .
and where the demand for nadra reg came from inis ireland or karachi consulate .were u informd by phone email letter what

hi

the called my husband this morning from the karachi consulate and said that the guys in ireland want to see the nikah papaers that have been registered with nadra. and we thought how strange as they are not normally certified by nadra the ministry of interior affairs is higher then nadra and they have attested it and everything so he has sent an email to the guys and is awaiting a reply. in any case he cant do anything until they send it back.

they have now also requested my bank statements, job letter, proof of tenancy agreement and my bank statement as i am just over my 3 months as i arrived on 23 october.

we are being passed from pillar to post and i just dont know what to do now. i am worried if i call solvit and they get involved it might ruin my chances completely alternatively now if we wait for the nikah papers by the time they send it that will be another 2 - 3 weeks gone then we have to get it attested n send to karachi who will then send to ireland so this looks like it will be another 6 week thing again.

sierra
- thin ice -

Post by sierra » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:16 am

hi nad just to let you kno i spoke to irish consulate this morning and i insisit to spak to somone ho knos better a lady came to phone as told urdu nikkah nama nglish translation ministry of foreign registration tc i told hr do i ned nadra nikah nama as told no.
i think in your case they just anted to apply bank statement employmnt details accomodation as you werev on brink .
and this is hat happened now.have u got a job and other req

nad2107

Post by nad2107 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:23 am

hi

yes i have a job have now just asked my employers to get the letter organised which i should get by end of the day hopefully. this is really strange as they are saying ireland have asked for this. i swear the guys sitting there dont know what they are talking about. well im going to scan n send all the docs off tonight n see what they some back with as i cant send the nikah papers until they send them back.

im now quite tempted to ask my husband to ring them n get him to speak to someone senior.

thanks for letting me know sierra :D

sierra
- thin ice -

Post by sierra » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:32 am

hi sorry my laptop keys are sticky spilld some drink on it. w and e does not work or to make it work have to wrestle.
good that you got job and can you fulfill all req . and about guys in ireland askingf for nadra marriage reg how they can i doubt that as normal procedure is foreign office one.
some embassies in pakistan RECENTLY started to ask for nadra marriage certificate like sweeden and a few.
staff in karachi consulate should know about nadra marriage certificate rather than inis guys in ireland .
and its typical karachi consulate ill always make things hard under this category under directive 2004/38/ec
cos they dont know about it .
but hat about staff ho process application in ireland i think they dont apply thisas well as inis ireland makes visa decision

nad2107

Post by nad2107 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:55 am

yeah they make things really difficult when they dont know the laws for their own countries. from what i hear it is only local members of staff in karachi no one from ireland apart from the ambassador who would obviously not deal with such matters. so the local people dont have the knowledge at all. when did u apply. have they requested anything further from u.

sierra
- thin ice -

Post by sierra » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:28 am

i have to post the documents to them .
requsted documents
eu national passport copy
pakistani spouse oroginal passport
pakistani spous bank statement
forign office attested nikkah nama english urdu
they were asking more like all stuff what is needed for a normal visit visa but i told them to accompany eu spouse other documents should not be asked the person who i was talking to told me ok submit whatever you want we will forward the application.he as not v happy
i ask them do i need nadra nikah nama i as told no.
i ask them about eu national passport sending ith application they said just copies.
nad did you submit your pakistani spouss bank statement and employment details
or not.
what documents you submitted ioth your application i mean what you submitted from your pakistani spouss side hios employment bank etc.
and hen you resubmit your application this time dont forget to include directives and mention them case should be processed on accelerated basis .
if they know you are aware of law they gonna be carefull.
i was asked all usual stuff ith my application but i will be sending them documents according to directives apart from from pakistani spouses bank statement.
and please let know outcome of your case .and if any thing we can do it for you

nad2107

Post by nad2107 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:06 pm

no we told we dont need to submit any employment or anything for the spouse in pakistan or for myself. just the passport, marriage certificate and the copies of my passport showing when i arrived in pakistan and when i left, copies of my airline ticket and boarding pass (which i thought was very strange) but luckily i had kept it.

and that was it as i was before the initial 3 month period i did not have to submit any of my docs either but now they are saying i need to submit a bunch of documents which is a nuisance.

im hoping this gets sorted asap.

abbasi11
Newly Registered

Re: feedback any one got accompany eu spouse visa from pak

Post by abbasi11 » Fri May 16, 2014 2:42 pm

I have first hand experience I am british national , living and working in Ireland excersing treaty rights.
applied for my wife visa from Islamabad Pakistan.
Married may 2013
tried to apply schengen visa under directive 38, 2004. for accompany eu spouse
Swiss Embassy Islamabad ,after 3 weeks visa refused.
then from.
Belgium Embassy Islamabad .after 6 weeks Visa refused.

then took a visit visa to Dubai in Dec 2013
applied from Irish Embassy In Abu Dhabi took just two weeks
to got visa for my wife to accompany me to Ireland.
Lived in Ireland 3 months.
then returned to UK in March 2014
Applied for Spouse of EU National for my wife once in Uk
took 2 months and in may 2014 got spouse visa for 5 years.
So a success in doing Surindher Singh Route.