ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Looking for Database Administrator / IT Tech Job in UK

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shaheen.a
Newly Registered

Looking for Database Administrator / IT Tech Job in UK

Post by shaheen.a » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:23 pm

Hi, I am a citizen of Canada. I am a Oracle Database Administrator and have rich experience in IT Technical Support. I worked in Oracle company at Canada. I also worked for a Microsoft partner company in a Technical support in Canada. Now I am looking to relocate to London, UK. but would like to find a job in London, however would need a work visa. I have more than 3 years of experience in Database Administration and IT Technical Support. I have good experience in Monitoring, Tuning, Troubleshooting, Backup and Recovery and users and security in Database Administration. I also have experience in computer hardware, operating systems, networks, VOIP, LAN, WAN and servers. Also I have good experience in troubleshooting systems, networks, hardware and software problems. I am a quick learner, Responsible, Reliable and Trustworthy and Ability to work independently or as a part of the team. If you have any Job opportunity available for a Database Administrator or Technical Support please let me know. Thanks

AutoHertz
BANNED

Re: Looking for Database Administrator / IT Tech Job in UK

Post by AutoHertz » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:11 pm

shaheen.a wrote:Hi, I am a citizen of Canada. I am a Oracle Database Administrator and have rich experience in IT Technical Support. I worked in Oracle company at Canada. I also worked for a Microsoft partner company in a Technical support in Canada. Now I am looking to relocate to London, UK. but would like to find a job in London, however would need a work visa. I have more than 3 years of experience in Database Administration and IT Technical Support. I have good experience in Monitoring, Tuning, Troubleshooting, Backup and Recovery and users and security in Database Administration. I also have experience in computer hardware, operating systems, networks, VOIP, LAN, WAN and servers. Also I have good experience in troubleshooting systems, networks, hardware and software problems. I am a quick learner, Responsible, Reliable and Trustworthy and Ability to work independently or as a part of the team. If you have any Job opportunity available for a Database Administrator or Technical Support please let me know. Thanks

Right now i m a software engineer, but i want to join this job. can you suggest me more information about it....???