ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Limited compay close down

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

fisa
BANNED

Limited compay close down

Post by fisa » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Hi,
I've registered a limited company few months ago and no business was carried out since 6 months.I've changed my address (but not company address)and hence unable to receive any letters from HMRC.Would be helpful if any one let me know which option would be best going forward.I beleive I'll be not be doing any contract for another 6 months.

1.Changing the registered address of the company so that I can receive latest updates.
2.Closing down the company and latter registereing company with a new name when I start a contract.

Please let me know is there any thing needs to be considered before taking any decision.

Thanks

MB243

Post by MB243 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Your best bet is to call HMRC to get the address changed as you will be required to pay the NI & tax (if there was income through business).

You can tell them over phone that you have stopped operating so you wont receive any further NI bills. You will need to notify NI & tax guys (though both are HMRC) separately

fisa
BANNED

Post by fisa » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Many thanks.

Should I call HMRC over phone and inform them or by sending a letter ?

There is a link to register the company and update changes.Can I use online option to update my change of company address?

https://ewf.companieshouse.gov.uk//seclogin?bb=1

fisa
BANNED

Post by fisa » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Please also let me know should I fill the form from companies house and send it the signed form to them
http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/forms/ ... ddress.pdf

fisa
BANNED

Post by fisa » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:44 am

I'd be grateful if you could clarify my queries.

AutoHertz
BANNED

Re: Limited compay close down

Post by AutoHertz » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:21 pm

fisa wrote:Hi,
I've registered a limited company few months ago and no business was carried out since 6 months.I've changed my address (but not company address)and hence unable to receive any letters from HMRC.Would be helpful if any one let me know which option would be best going forward.I beleive I'll be not be doing any contract for another 6 months.

1.Changing the registered address of the company so that I can receive latest updates.
2.Closing down the company and latter registereing company with a new name when I start a contract.

Please let me know is there any thing needs to be considered before taking any decision.

Thanks
really you have great job about it. thanks dear