ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

To stay and appeal or go back - spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Tinkersweets
Newly Registered

To stay and appeal or go back - spouse visa

Post by Tinkersweets » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:27 am

hiya
PLEASE HELP US!!!

Need some advice on spouse visa.My husband who was on a student visa (which finished in Dec 2012) when we got married on April 2011.
In November 2011, we applied premium for FLR(m), I had taken all the documents asked on the website but we failed to take a college letter and because he had stopped attended we were unable to produce a letter.
We got refused this January, and my husband's student visa was curtailed on 11/01/2012.
They said we can appeal, however we have been to 6 different soliciotrs all with 6 varying points of view, 3 made it pretty clear to go back and apply and 3 others said, we don;t you apply, no gurantees but you might win, they also said that if he goes back an applies, he may get refused again.
So I ask the boards, please give us your opinions, we would really be grateful.
Hopefully within next few hours as we have to make a decision today, very last minute I know.

Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:30 am

Appeal.
Attendance is not a requirement of 284.
Non-attendance is not a breach of conditions 245ZW, 245ZY (Zhou).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.