ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Barclays Statements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mustang390

Barclays Statements

Post by mustang390 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:17 am

Hi All I am going to apply for my ILR soon and today when I received my Barclays bank statement It came out to be a photocopy statement I mean not on Barclays letterhead n without any Barclays Logo on it just a simple White paper with micro printing on it .

But they did attach a letter with it saying that" Thanks for your recent request while duplicate statements are not laid out in the same way as the original, rest assured the items on them are exactly the same.

My question is that , would this be alright for the Home Office ??? would they accept it it or not ? If not than whats the next step I can take ? I heard Banks dont stamp their statements anymore.

Regards

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Post by sunil.suneel » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:23 am

Why take risk .. to be safe go to the branch and have them stamped and signed ....

diehardall1
Newly Registered

Post by diehardall1 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:12 am

If the bank dont want to stamp the one you have. Let them print you another one and stamp theirs.

mustang390

Post by mustang390 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:24 am

sunil.suneel wrote:Why take risk .. to be safe go to the branch and have them stamped and signed ....
They dont stamp any statements however I spoke to the bank manager this morning and he said "I can just Sign it and attach my barclays visiting card" with it.
You think that would be enough ?

regrads

mailppk

Post by mailppk » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:54 pm

Hi,

barclays will generate a temp statement on their letter head if you visit their branch. I have got many times.

Regards,

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Hi,

I've got the same barclays statements as you. Ordered them last week. Just take them to your local barclays branch and have them date stamp each page. I did it when i applied for my FLR years back.....infact the cashier behind the counter will be able to do it for you.

Best to go there when its not peak time so you can avoid a long wait....planning to go to my local branch and do the same this 2mro or friday.

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:41 pm

This is the cheekiest bank...

When I was applying for my extension ot Tier 1 G. I got the same problem.

However, I have sent the same statement along with the cover letter and got extension. One of the thing UKBA are looking in a statement is your address. If that is present and a cover letter from bank is available, you can use the same statement.
The question is... to be or not to be....

Post by 1971 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:51 am

Go to another branch of Barclays and request for same.

Best of luck.

"Whoever has the Gold makes the rules. I wear the clothes, they don't wear me."

greentea123
Newly Registered

Post by greentea123 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:46 am

So did UKBA duplicate bank statements printed on plain A4 Paper only if they’re stamped and signed?

RadikaSprite9
Newly Registered

Barclays Statements

Post by RadikaSprite9 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:06 pm

Hello Every body,

At first I would like to thanks all the members in this forum for their Kind support.

I am new to this forum & wonder if some one could answer my Query.

I am Applying for my extension during the month of Octobar,As per the guidelines I have to show my 12months Bank statements apparently I have lost one of my recent bank statement .

I bank with Barcalys Bank Plc , I have ordered the duplicate statments , I have received them (transaction's, a/c no, sort code ,a/c name) on a plain A4 paper without logo along with a covering letter stating that my request .

Got them signed & stamped at the branch .Would this be enough ?

Thanks you
Rads