ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Psw on basis of Acca Fundamental Papers

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amitda69
Newly Registered

Psw on basis of Acca Fundamental Papers

Post by amitda69 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:20 pm

Guys I got psw on basis of ACCA Fundamental papers in first attempt without even applying..

Greenie
Respected Guru

Post by Greenie » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:54 pm

you didn't even apply and they gave you PSW?

amitda69
Newly Registered

Post by amitda69 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:23 am

Sorry my bad ..it should have been 'without appealing'..instead of applying...

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:08 am

Hi Amit,
This is Debashish Majumdar,I have finished my ACCA F1-F9.Can you kindly tell me is you applied in person or post
If you applied in person which PEO was it?
If you applied in Post what document did you submitted.

Also can you send me the ful list of document you submitted and also the covering letter and any determination of previous cases.

Your help will greatly improve my chances of success.

amitda69
Newly Registered

Post by amitda69 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:36 pm

I applied through a guy called Raj..U can contact him in this number 07886 579052.He will assist u...best of luck...

King_Khan

Post by King_Khan » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:08 pm

Hi Amit, can you help out people here with more information about your case please. It would be great if you shared your covering letter with us!!

Thanks

muskan ali
Pakistan

Re: Psw on basis of Acca Fundamental Papers

Post by muskan ali » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:58 pm

hi, can u help me plz which documents u have atteched with your form and I am calling the number you have.provided but no one answering...
muskan ali many thanks
Last edited by muskan ali on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

tanzeena
Newly Registered

Post by tanzeena » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:10 pm

amitda69 wrote:Guys I got psw on basis of ACCA Fundamental papers in first attempt without even applying..
Hi,

Hope well and happy with Visa. I had applied on the basis of ACCA fundamental level but my visa has been refused on 4th of february. Today i have ldge my appeal on the oral hearing basis.

So it will be a help if you can tell me what supporting papers u provided with application?

and if it s ok, can i use your reference whle my hearing caz u have got the Visa on the same VISA after i have been refused for the same basis.

let me know please.

thanks

tanzeena

Noman83

Post by Noman83 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Hi Tanzeena

I am going to apply PSW on the basis of ACCA FUNDAMENTAL in MARCH 2012 . On what grounds did HO rejected your application and did they gave you right of appeal or you going for judicial review ??
let me know please.

Noman83

Mr Amit

Post by Noman83 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:26 pm

i called amit's provided no of Raj and Mr Raj said that amit also had OBU and he only helped him with the case and he is not a lawyer ???
Can you explain what is going on Amit .. you have already done lots of publicity ..i have seen your posts on Kaplan Student Council page as well..can you explain your position plz

tanzeena
Newly Registered

Post by tanzeena » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Noman83 wrote: Hi Noman,
I have been refused on the basis that ACCA is a professional qualification not an academic, so i didnt score any point for Appendix A & B.
Yes, they gave me right to appeal. And i have lodge my appeal yesterday. let see what happens.

Noman83

Post by Noman83 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:11 pm

tanzeena wrote:
I have been refused on the basis that ACCA is a professional qualification not an academic, so i didnt score any point for Appendix A & B.
Yes, they gave me right to appeal. And i have lodge my appeal yesterday. let see what happens.
hi Tanzeena
Can you tell me what date your student visa was expiring?

ansafrahim

Post by ansafrahim » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:19 pm

tanzeena wrote:
amitda69 wrote:Guys I got psw on basis of ACCA Fundamental papers in first attempt without even applying..
Hi,

Hope well and happy with Visa. I had applied on the basis of ACCA fundamental level but my visa has been refused on 4th of february. Today i have ldge my appeal on the oral hearing basis.

So it will be a help if you can tell me what supporting papers u provided with application?

and if it s ok, can i use your reference whle my hearing caz u have got the Visa on the same VISA after i have been refused for the same basis.

let me know please.

thanks

tanzeena
Hi Tanzeena
Can you please tell me if you had lodged any document from acca which says about the equivalence of ACCA Fundamental Level with uk degree? I have got a equivalence letter which clearly says its comaparable to uk degree level.

Noman83

Post by Noman83 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:49 pm

tanzeena wrote:

Hi tanzeena what happened of your appeal??i hope u got it let me know

Noman83

Post by Noman83 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:50 pm

tanzeena wrote:

Hi tanzeena what happened of your appeal??i hope u got it let me know