ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Appointment Booking - Any luck

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

kumar17

PEO Appointment Booking - Any luck

Post by kumar17 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:12 pm

I have been trying to book a PEO appointment between the 02/05/2012 and 28/05/2012 for a few months now with no success. I have logged in at all times of the day but still cant find a date. Each time a new date in May comes up, I it is taken.

It is an incredibly frustrating process. Please any ideas how I can increase my chances of getting a PEO date. I on on work permit and will use Form SET (O) with 1 dependent. Will not include baby as she will do MN1 after ILR.

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Post by sunil.suneel » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:16 pm

You wont be able to get any appointment anyways ...

Only appointment available as on today is until 23rd March ....

For appointments in MAY you have wait another 2 months to book a date and you can book only 48 days in advance ...

m.j

Re: PEO Appointment Booking - Any luck

Post by m.j » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:41 pm

kumar17 wrote:I have been trying to book a PEO appointment between the 02/05/2012 and 28/05/2012 for a few months now with no success. I have logged in at all times of the day but still cant find a date. Each time a new date in May comes up, I it is taken.

It is an incredibly frustrating process. Please any ideas how I can increase my chances of getting a PEO date. I on on work permit and will use Form SET (O) with 1 dependent. Will not include baby as she will do MN1 after ILR.
Normally you are allowed to book only 6 weeks in advance. So may have to wait till March End / April to book your appointment.

settled_now

Post by settled_now » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:59 pm

Could have something to do with what I read here:

http://firstmigration.com/visas/uk/inde ... remain-ilr

From 29th February 2012 the UK Border Agency will be including ILR visas in the new Biometric system...

...due to the massive increase in the number of people that will need their Biometrics taken, the number of Premium appointments at the Public Enquiry Office (PEO) will be drastically reduced.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:21 pm

This is only according to firstimigration. I have not heard from any Home Office authentic source that the “PEO appointments will be drastically reduced”.

the_ilr_boy
Newly Registered

I cannot even get through to see appointments now?!?

Post by the_ilr_boy » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:05 pm

I get to point 2.1 on iApply and cannot get any further ...

https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ia ... Download_1

Download the form for this service

Service SET (O)

How to use this paper form

Download the paper form to your computer.
Open and then print the downloaded file.
Complete the printed form by hand.
Download the paper form to your computer for printing

There is no option to proceed to Choose Options and Book Appointment as far as I can see - am I going mad?

Has anyone got past this point on the updated site today?

I don't know if this just means there are no appointments available?

Any help greatly appreciated!!

push
United Kingdom

Re: I cannot even get through to see appointments now?!?

Post by push » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:47 pm

the_ilr_boy wrote:I get to point 2.1 on iApply and cannot get any further ...

https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ia ... Download_1

Download the form for this service

Service SET (O)

How to use this paper form

Download the paper form to your computer.
Open and then print the downloaded file.
Complete the printed form by hand.
Download the paper form to your computer for printing

There is no option to proceed to Choose Options and Book Appointment as far as I can see - am I going mad?

Has anyone got past this point on the updated site today?

I don't know if this just means there are no appointments available?

Any help greatly appreciated!!
You are looking at the wrong page. If you need to book an appointment at PEO, this is the link that you need to use.
Last edited by push on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

the_ilr_boy
Newly Registered

Post by the_ilr_boy » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:29 pm

That is the one I am going to, but once I get to point 2.1 to download the form, I cannot go any further in the application process - there is no option to proceed to 2.2 or 3 as far as I can see.

kumar17

Post by kumar17 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:47 pm

Thank you all for your replies. But when i go through the page for booking PEO appointments i get the following:
Username/passwork >3 letters/numbers from memorable word>choose form> SET (O)>number of dependents>select dates. The available dates shown extend to the 14th of May 2012 and an extra day seems to be added every day. But i cannot book any date - as it says no dates available? Is this because the dates are not available or some people have already quickly booked the dates as they are released.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:52 pm

What POE you are booking for ? There are more appointments for Croydon PEO than anywhere else. (try Croydon if you can't find dates in any other PEO).

Also you can’t book more than 42 days in advance.

I checked last night and there were loads of slots available.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:54 pm

the_ilr_boy wrote:That is the one I am going to, but once I get to point 2.1 to download the form, I cannot go any further in the application process - there is no option to proceed to 2.2 or 3 as far as I can see.
why are you downloading the form? Click on the top right to log on.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

kumar17

Post by kumar17 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:20 am

Linkers,
Thank you. It looks like I will have to wait till late March or early April to start looking for dates.
Thank you very much for all your help.