ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application 23 Feb 2012@Croydon PEO. HSMP-JR (2+3Years)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sayam04

Post by sayam04 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:12 am

Hi every one, i have got appointment on 23rd Feb 2012 at Croydon PEO for ILR. It's for Main applicant + Husband + 3 children).

I am luckily covered under HSMP-JR as approved before 6 Nov 2006 and came UK in 2007. But there is a situation, my husband was in UK on student visa so he was pretty settled and was already working (P.T) when I joined him in UK.

I am working as (SEN) Teaching Assistant in a local primary school on casual contract since last four years and never had a permanent job during this time. So technically I never had a financially sound job in 5 years time to support myself and 4 dependants.

Where as my husband (on dependant visa) luckily got a very decent job having annual salary around £38000. He is on full time job since 2007 to date. Where as my monthly salary is just around £700 after tax on average (bear in mind I am the main applicant).

We have our own 3 bed house owned by husband therefore enough documentation to prove 2 years cohabitation.

Technically my husband is bearing all the living expences for family as it should be and we generally rely on his pay where as my salary is not enough to support and run a family.

I need to prove economically/financially active during last 5 years which i can prove but is there any restrictions or limits to prove under HSMP-JR :?:

My mind is just stuck on this point, i request all the seniors/juniors to please provide comments on this issue.

Many thanks in advance.

sayam04
Last edited by sayam04 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

diehardall1
Newly Registered

Post by diehardall1 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:17 am

Hi,

If you are covered by JR. All you really need is the last 3 mths payslips and corresponding banks statements to show you are economically active.

Your last P60 could also prove you are paying tax.

As advised in the forum, it is better to take more payslips and corresponding bank statement if you have them.

Pls confirm this**** I don't think it matters how much you earn so far as you can prove it if you are covered by JR*** Pls confirm this.

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Re: ILR Application 23 Feb 2012@Croydon PEO. HSMP-JR (2+3Yea

Post by khalidmirza » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:13 am

sayam04 wrote:Hi every one, i have got appointment on 23rd Feb 2012 at Croydon PEO for ILR. It's for Main applicant + Husband + 3 children).

I am luckily covered under HSMP-JR as approved before 6 Nov 2006 and came UK in 2007. But there is a situation, my husband was in UK on student visa so he was pretty settled and was already working (P.T) when I joined him in UK.

I am working as (SEN) Teaching Assistant in a local primary school on casual contract since last four years and never had a permanent job during this time. So technocally I never had a financially sound job in 5 years time to support myself and 4 dependants.

Where as my husband (on dependant visa) luckily got a very decent job having annual salary around £38000. He is on full time job since 2007 to date. Where as my monthly salary is just around £700 after tax on average (bear in mind I am the main applicant).

We have our own 3 bed house owned by husband therefore enough documentation to prove 2 years cohabitation.

Technically my husband is bearing all the living expences for family as it should be and we generally rely on his pay where as my salary is not enough to support and run a family.

I need to prove economically/financially active during last 5 years which i can prove but is there any restrictions or limits to prove under HSMP-JR :?:

My mind is just stuck on this point, i request all the seniors/juniors to please provide comments on this issue.

Many thanks in advance.

sayam04
Rules are as under

throughout the five years (or four years where the applicant is applying under the terms of the HSMP ILR Judicial Review Policy Document) spent in the United Kingdom has been able to maintain and accommodate himself and any dependants adequately without recourse to public funds; and

(iii) is lawfully economically active in the United Kingdom in employment, self-employment or a combination of both; and

Set (o) form finances section permits you to receive support from relatives. Here it is your own hubby. No worries at all. It is OK

sayam04

ILR Application 23 Feb 2012@Croydon PEO. HSMP-JR (2+3Year)

Post by sayam04 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:07 pm

khalidmirza & diehardall, really appreciate your comments and support to my case. Provide some relief to me. As the problem lies between my salary and my husband's salary.

It's not very clear in any UKBA policy documents reference to the settlement cases about the term economically active.

I have got 4 years P60's with one employer to date, 12 months pay slips, 4 job reference letters from the employer up to date, current employent contract valid until December 2012, 3 months bank statement with decent amount holding about £4000 same in my husband's bank account holding about £2500 with 4 years P60's, 12 months pay slips, his employer job letters.
I am more confident in my paper work than actually the theme of settlement application (supporting myself and my family on my salary??). :?:

diehardall1
Newly Registered

Post by diehardall1 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:34 pm

I just got my ilr feb 9, 2012. Nov 2006 Jr.

All they need is

1. your last 3 mths proof of income (payslips and bank statement and/or most recent P60).

2. Cohabitation documents

They dont care how much you earn so far as you earn something and can prove it.

For your peace of mind, you can add your husbands as sponsor in your form........and take same docs for him (last 3 mths proof of income (payslips and bank statement and/or most recent P60).

sayam04

Post by sayam04 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:56 am

Many congratulations to you diehardall1 and really appreciate your feedback reference to my case.

I have luckily all the papers they can ask for and i am going to take three big folders with me containing my emplyment histroy docs/employment reference letters covering last four years. As i work as an (SEN) Teaching Assistant in local community school i have letters from Local Council, appointments letters covering last four years again from Local Council as my appointment was always temporary and they renew it every year by sending me new contract.

My husbands last four years P60's showing very decent net income so him able to pay mortgage/utiltiy bills and general houshold expences. His emplyment letters/salary increament letters every year, promotion letter in 2009 and on and on.

But having said that i am cautious and do not want any last minute panic. I just asked my bank yesterday to send me my statement covering 1st Feb to 16th Feb as usually i get my statement first week of every month which i already have for last four months it's just for an extra support as my holding balance is quite decent since last three months.

Any way it's a party time for you and well deserved after paying hefty taxes every year.

Please pray for me on 23rd Feb and i wish every one get success regradless of their circumstances.

Cheers

sayam04

Post by sayam04 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:10 am

Couple of questions diehardall1, please tell me if there were any dependents with you on the application and were they gone to PEO Croydon if not did they ask for them??

And did you pay by debit card any problems in paying??

I will appreciate your reply, regards.