ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SUCCESS AFTER 15 days of stress

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dev_0891
Newly Registered

ILR SUCCESS AFTER 15 days of stress

Post by dev_0891 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:01 am

Hello friends/members, my heartly thanks to u all for ur priceless advices, today i have got my passport with ILR endorsed. I had 15 sleepless nights and restless days but finaly god has listened my prayers and today i will be having a good sleep after long time, i had applied under same day service but appli was held for further enquiry, was asked for two more sal slips and got the good news. I had no convictions, no exceeding holidays, but still my application was held, it was so sad as they tortured me for 15 days w/o any reason. But now hoping happy days ahead as i will atleast be free to work, i thank the UKBA staff as well as my solicitor. I applied under tier 2 catagory 3 and half yrs on work permit and 1 and half yrs tier 2. I always was and will be a law abiding citizen on this planet. Peace is the finest word for me and requests all to make this planet a peaceful place.
Thanks

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:18 am

Congrats dev_0891 !

sunil.suneel
Member of Standing

Post by sunil.suneel » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:20 am

Congrats dev .... nice to hear success at last ... have a good nights sleep now :)

Smallfamily

Re: ILR SUCCESS AFTER 15 days of stress

Post by Smallfamily » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:09 pm

Congrats and I'm sure you will be always a law abiding citizen not only on this planet but in this solar system :lol:

Have good night sleeps with great snoaring :D

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:57 pm

Hi congrats.....do you know why they asked for 2 more salary payslips?

How many payslips did you submit initially? I'm planning on applying nxt week thru my solicitor and dont want them to come back asking for further docs which will delay ILR.

I'm a contractor (Ltd Co. Director) on HSMP (2yrs) + Tier 1 Points based (3yrs) .

Planning on submitting

- 12months payslips
- All Dividend Vouchers
- 12months personal bank statements
- 12 months Ltd. Co. bank statements
- Letter from Accountant detailing how I receive income and showing both Gross and Net figures for (Salary + Dividend)
- 5 years P60 including Employment History letter i got form HRMC few days ago.
- Accountants Certificate of ACCA membership
- Ltd Co. Certificate if Incorporation and VAT registered.

I dont want to give them alot of docs although doesn't matter but would be good to keep it to a minimum.

Thanks

m.j

Post by m.j » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:54 pm

skilachi wrote:Hi congrats.....do you know why they asked for 2 more salary payslips?

How many payslips did you submit initially? I'm planning on applying nxt week thru my solicitor and dont want them to come back asking for further docs which will delay ILR.

I'm a contractor (Ltd Co. Director) on HSMP (2yrs) + Tier 1 Points based (3yrs) .

Planning on submitting

- 12months payslips
- All Dividend Vouchers
- Letter from Accountant detailing how I receive income and showing both Gross and Net figures for (Salary + Dividend)

I dont want to give them alot of docs although doesn't matter but would be good to keep it to a minimum.

Thanks
I would suggest take Ltd Company invoices as well, if you have them.
Can also include VAT Returns / Management Accounts for your Company.

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:38 pm

Yeah gonna take all invoices as well....wot do you mean by management account of company?

From previous posts of other who hav applied as Director of Ltd Co...they dont ask anything about the company. They just wanna see u've been you've been paying taxes and meet the points requirements.

newbie_t

Post by newbie_t » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:26 am

m.j wrote:
skilachi wrote:Hi congrats.....do you know why they asked for 2 more salary payslips?

Planning on submitting

- 12months payslips
- All Dividend Vouchers

Thanks
I would suggest take Ltd Company invoices as well, if you have them.
Can also include VAT Returns / Management Accounts for your Company.
Hi m.j,

How do we get the VAT returns papers from HMRC?

Thanks,
Jay

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Post by rubina20102010 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:49 am

Planning on submitting

- 12months payslips
- All Dividend Vouchers

Thanks
Hi,

Your list looking fine. One of my friend last month got his visa follow by same list......No need for Invoices as you are employee....

moreover, could you please let me know what is

Employment History letter i got form HRMC few days ago. ??

What it has text ?

Many thanks,
Rubi

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Hi,

Did you friend used a solicitor or went into the PEO himself? I've got a family solicitor who has been involved in applying for all visas but i'm thinking of applying at Croydon PEO myself so i can have the chance to explain any issues case worker might wanna ask and dont want to give them too much info not requested as they might thinking some details do no match without actually taking time to go through it properly.

Employment history is a letter which lists al your employment history with Tax paid back in each Tax year or employers worked for and you can use as a substitute for P60 if you havent got them or some years missing.

There is a contact number on the sticky board for HMRC you can call to request but make sure you have your NI number as thats what they will ask to identify you.

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Post by rubina20102010 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:23 pm

skilachi wrote:Hi,

Did you friend used a solicitor or went into the PEO himself? I've got a family solicitor who has been involved in applying for all visas but i'm thinking of applying at Croydon PEO myself so i can have the chance to explain any issues case worker might wanna ask and dont want to give them too much info not requested as they might thinking some details do no match without actually taking time to go through it properly.

Employment history is a letter which lists al your employment history with Tax paid back in each Tax year or employers worked for and you can use as a substitute for P60 if you havent got them or some years missing.

There is a contact number on the sticky board for HMRC you can call to request but make sure you have your NI number as thats what they will ask to identify you.
Thanks for your prompt reply. He used a solicitor.....How can I get sticky link ? Could you please paste it for me...

Thanks in advance.
Rubi

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Post by rubina20102010 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Moreover, I’m still confuse why you are combining your case with self-employee and employee.
All you need to show them below

- 12months payslips
- All Dividend Vouchers
- - Letter from Accountant detailing how I receive income and showing both Gross and Net figures for (Salary + Dividend)

Why you are taking 12 months Ltd. Co. bank statements or any Company related documents ? Keep them with you but show them if asked…

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:18 pm

Hi,

That is the intention if I do go in person, which i plannning on going to Croydon PEO myself....will only show them what they requested and nothing more but will still take all.

Reason i listed all was becos my solicitor was asking for all of that to include and to me, seems like there will be too much docs submitted with my application and dont want situation whereby its not granted and solicitor will come back that it becos i didnt provide Ltd Co. bank statement or something relating to the company.

rubina20102010
Member of Standing

Post by rubina20102010 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:41 am

That is the intention if I do go in person, which i plannning on going to Croydon PEO myself....will only show them what they requested and nothing more but will still take all.

Reason i listed all was becos my solicitor was asking for all of that to include and to me, seems like there will be too much docs submitted with my application and dont want situation whereby its not granted and solicitor will come back that it becos i didnt provide Ltd Co. bank statement or something relating to the company.
Yes, This is what I was thinking....

How can I get HRMC sticky link ? Could you please paste it for me...

Thanks in advance.
Rubi

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:58 am

Hi....here is the link below. Scroll to the end of the page in the link, there is a number to call. Make sure you have your NI Number before calling.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=58599

tdoubleoni14

Post by tdoubleoni14 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:42 pm

congrats again, I wish mine was only 15days....Its been 10weeks now via PEO