ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please advise me which is good to go NCS or via postal?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shiva11
Newly Registered

Please advise me which is good to go NCS or via postal?

Post by shiva11 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:52 am

Hi Seniors,
Please advise me which is good to go either NCS or postal ..

interms of time line .. if we send by post how long they will take to return us our docs..?

please advise..

Appreciate ur reply

Shiva11

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:03 am

Return of documents.

There is no difference in the decision time between the two.

cricinfo

Re: Please advise me which is good to go NCS or via postal?

Post by cricinfo » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:04 am

If you apply through NCS they will return your documents straightaway. If you apply by post they will keep your documents until your case is decided which could take upto 6 months (You can request HO to return your documents after 3 months or so and if they are already scanned then they will return your documents). HO doesn't give any prefrence to applications applied through NCS or post. So if you think you will need to travel in next couple of months then applying through NCS is better.
shiva11 wrote:Hi Seniors,

interms of time line .. if we send by post how long they will take to return us our docs..?

please advise..

Appreciate ur reply

Shiva11

shiva11
Newly Registered

Re: Please advise me which is good to go NCS or via postal?

Post by shiva11 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:10 am

[quote="cricinfo"]If you apply through NCS they will return your documents straightaway. If you apply by post they will keep your documents until your case is decided which could take upto 6 months (You can request HO to return your documents after 3 months or so and if they are already scanned then they will return your documents). HO doesn't give any prefrence to applications applied through NCS or post. So if you think you will need to travel in next couple of months then applying through NCS is better.

[quote="shiva11"]Hi Seniors,

please advise..

Appreciate ur reply

Shiva11[/quote][/quote]

Thanks Jumbo, cricinfo for your quick reply ...

Do we get an appoint with NCS quick.. in the website for B'ham we need to send req by post ..and for appont , they mentioned after 6 weeks time ..we will get an appointment ...usually at wat interval we would get an appointment .. ? will it take that long .?

is there any chages for Natutalisation after Aprl this year ...i dont see any chnage in process as of now ..?

Please advise...

Appreciate ur help

Shiva11

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:26 am

You can try other NCS in the area. You can use anyone you wish.

The only change announced so far for April is fee increase.

shiva11
Newly Registered

Post by shiva11 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:05 pm

[quote="Jambo"]You can try other NCS in the area. You can use anyone you wish.

The only change announced so far for April is fee increase.[/quote]

Thank u very much ...

Smallfamily

Post by Smallfamily » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:19 pm

I recommend NCS that way you'll be assured that you have sent all the required documents and nothing is missing...and as others mentioned you will be having all ur original docs back starightaway