ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:26 am

Azhaar wrote:thank you god and thank everyone on this forum who helped me..

Today I recieved my PR confirmation..
I cried so much- from happiness, i cant beleive that i got it..
here is my timeline

sent documents to home office on 14/11/2011
received by home office on 15/11/2011
COA recieved on 24/11/2011
passport requested on 27/01/2012
Passport Received today 01/02/2012
issued on 27/01/2012

Im so happy
thank you again :lol: :D
Azhaar,

Thats great news.
Have you got PR on the passport or they just sent you confirmation letter, as you requested your passport back for travel purpose. ?? I hope it should be on the passport.

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:44 am

did you get eea4 ?

Punjab
BANNED

My Progress So Far

Post by Punjab » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:47 am

EEA3+EEA4 SENT --- 7/1/12
RECEIVED BY HO -- 10/1/12
COA RECEIVED FOR EEA4 ONLY -- 1/2/12
EEA3 STATUS-----
EEA4 STATUS.----

Will update you with good bad information...

editied 7.2.12

Got a note from royal mail about a pakage with my wife’s name on it. So I am assuming its from home office. Will update if anything is there. Collecting the pakage tomrrow.
Last edited by Punjab on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Azhaar
Mood:

Post by Azhaar » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Punjab wrote:

did you get eea4 ?
yes

Azhaar
Mood:

Post by Azhaar » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:46 pm

pinkpanter wrote:

here is my timeline

issued on 27/01/2012

Im so happy
Azhaar,

Thats great news.
Have you got PR on the passport or they just sent you confirmation letter, as you requested your passport back for travel purpose. ?? I hope it should be on the passport.
yes its on my passport..
requested passports on 27/01 and PR was issued on 27/01 as well.. not sure its because i requested my passports or it was just coincident

thx

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:10 pm

Azhaar wrote:
Punjab wrote:

did you get eea4 ?
yes
congratulations Azhaar well done

basialo
Newly Registered

Post by basialo » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:22 am

Congratulation !!! Seems like the November apps have been now all sent out then :-)

Azhaar wrote:
pinkpanter wrote:

here is my timeline

issued on 27/01/2012

Im so happy
Azhaar,

Thats great news.
yes its on my passport..
requested passports on 27/01 and PR was issued on 27/01 as well.. not sure its because i requested my passports or it was just coincident

thx

yukainlondon
Newly Registered

Post by yukainlondon » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:44 pm

[quote="basialo"]Congratulation !!! Seems like the November apps have been now all sent out then :-)

I haven't got one yet....
I applied Nov.

cabarete

Post by cabarete » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:49 am

same here, sent mine in November and still waiting.

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:21 am

EEA3 STATUS-----
EEA4 STATUS.----

Will update you with good bad information...

editied 7.2.12

Got a note from royal mail about a pakage with my wife’s name on it. So I am assuming its from home office. Will update if anything is there. Collecting the pakage tomrrow.

Edited 8/2/12

Dear All,

First of all my sincere thanks from the bottom of my heart for all of your mental and emotional support.

I got royal mail notification yesterday about a parcel and I went to collect it today. It has my wife's ID + Her PR conformation in a blue card. I am happy for her and now I will be waiting for my reply also.

Here is my journey.

Married in 2006
Found work for both of us in 2007 Jan and worked till Jan 2008
Relocated to England and my wife had no work for a month but we applied for all the agencies and I submitted a letter from an agency indicating my wife was looking for a job.
My wife found a job like private means on commission based. So we kept all the NI/Tax papers for that period
Than after two months she found a better permanent job till now she is here.

EEA3 STATUS-----Received on 7.2.12 issued on 25/1/12
EEA4 STATUS.----
:lol:

masum
Newly Registered

Post by masum » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:14 pm

Hi All, Hope every one doing fine.
Is it normal not having COA after 10 weeks for EEA4(ror)?
Situation-
1. Application sent 1/12/11, together with eea3(I know I should send them saperately but I wrote cover letter explaining the reason of applying together is- divorce is very recent, got our child application with eea3 and most importantly both applications due same time and documents needed are mostly same for both ea3+4)

2. Received eea3 pr on 16/01/12 ( they kept all documents but send eea passports)
So i expected COA the same time , but nothing yet.
If I'm not wrong ee4 should be in the que from jan ( as eea3 pr issued in dec even it was sent in jan)
Any idea anyone? Can I ring ukba requesting COA?
Cheers,

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:32 pm

Hi Masum it seems normal as I also received my COA after a month and my wife received her eea3 very soon.

You did nothing wrong by sending documents in same envelope.

Hakuna Matata

cutepearl

Post by cutepearl » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Heres my time line and update.

Sent EEA3 and EEA4 together on 19th January 2012. Today received EEA3 PR on Bluecard.

Nothing else for EEA4 yet. Will keep you updated.

By the way. We requested EEA3 passport on the 7th of February as it was required for travel. So passport and PR returned today.

masum
Newly Registered

Post by masum » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Punjab wrote:Hi Masum it seems normal as I also received my COA after a month and my wife received her eea3 very soon.

You did nothing wrong by sending documents in same envelope.

Hakuna Matata

Thanks Panjab, feeling bit better now, Cheers

wsmani
Newly Registered

Need EEA family spouse visa time frame

Post by wsmani » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:59 am

My name is Waqas Hussain i applied for my EEA family Visa for uk on 02/02/2012 from isb i want to know when it will be returned to me with my visa please replay me soon. on tracking it says "Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on 02/02/2012" what does it means. and now its saying "Visa application is under process at the British High Commission. 02/15/2012"

Punjab
BANNED

Re: Need EEA family spouse visa time frame

Post by Punjab » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:21 am

wsmani wrote:My name is Waqas Hussain i applied for my EEA family Visa for uk on 02/02/2012 from isb i want to know when it will be returned to me with my visa please replay me soon. on tracking it says "Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on 02/02/2012" what does it means. and now its saying "Visa application is under process at the British High Commission. 02/15/2012"

are you in the right thread????? i think you mean PERMITT insted of visa? if you applied in Pakistan then they will forward it to BHC in your capital city where they will review your case and take further decisions.

Ta

cabarete

Post by cabarete » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:28 am

Still waiting, sent my application in November... 3 months as of today... i need to travel in a couple of months and since i need a visa for it, i might need to email them to get my passport back, damn..... i will try leaving it with them as much as i can, hopefully they come through before i really need my passport.

anyone else still waiting?

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:34 pm

cabarete wrote:Still waiting, sent my application in November... 3 months as of today... i need to travel in a couple of months and since i need a visa for it, i might need to email them to get my passport back, damn..... i will try leaving it with them as much as i can, hopefully they come through before i really need my passport.

Me

Eirikur
Netherlands

Post by Eirikur » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:46 pm

masum wrote:Hi All, Hope every one doing fine.
Situation-
1. Application sent 1/12/11, together with eea3(I know I should send them saperately but I wrote cover letter explaining the reason of applying together is- divorce is very recent, got our child application with eea3 and most importantly both applications due same time and documents needed are mostly same for both ea3+4)

2. Received eea3 pr on 16/01/12 ( they kept all documents but send eea passports)
If I'm not wrong ee4 should be in the que from jan ( as eea3 pr issued in dec even it was sent in jan)
Cheers,
Hi Masum exactly the same situation (except the divorce) and dates here, my sollicitor said that the letter that came with the EEA3 permits is a kind of COA.

Azhaar
Mood:

Post by Azhaar » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:39 am

cabarete wrote:Still waiting, sent my application in November... 3 months as of today... i need to travel in a couple of months and since i need a visa for it, i might need to email them to get my passport back, damn..... i will try leaving it with them as much as i can, hopefully they come through before i really need my passport.

why dont you call them,, asking them for passports,

thats what i didnt,

I applied in november --

called them on 27/01/2012..

Pr card arrived on my passport on 01/02/2012

I had to ask for passport my bank refused to issue me any money unless i bring my ID..

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:43 pm

I have been noticing from many applicants that when you call to HO regarding your pending application, they take action to further processing. I would advice to call to HO and i hope you will see good news within two weeks. Cheers

cutepearl

Post by cutepearl » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:05 pm

I just have a query really. As I mentioned in my last post that I received EEA3 PR on 15th Feb. Today Received COA for EEA4. The applications were sent together and received by HO on the 25th of January so pretty quick I guess..

Now the question is what does it mean for EEA4 ? Does the EEA need to exercise treaty rights and live in the UK or can move around a bit freely regardless of the fact being in the UK for 6 months in the UK ? I understand it's now upto 2 years consecutive absence?

Many thanks.

masum
Newly Registered

Post by masum » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:06 pm

Eirikur wrote:
masum wrote:Hi All, Hope every one doing fine.
Situation-

Cheers,
Hi Masum exactly the same situation (except the divorce) and dates here, my sollicitor said that the letter that came with the EEA3 permits is a kind of COA.
Hi Eirikur, thanks for reply, yes the application date are exactly same, also received eea3 in same date, hoping will receive eea4 same time as well. My letter from eea3 only says the documents have been retained for non-eea application, no name or anything mentioning permition to work is there, however my rc is till next year, may b thats why they did not issue COA. Can b anything actually. Thank all for sharing information too. Cheers

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:39 pm

cutepearl wrote:I just have a query really. As I mentioned in my last post that I received EEA3 PR on 15th Feb. Today Received COA for EEA4. The applications were sent together and received by HO on the 25th of January so pretty quick I guess..

Now the question is what does it mean for EEA4 ? Does the EEA need to exercise treaty rights and live in the UK or can move around a bit freely regardless of the fact being in the UK for 6 months in the UK ? I understand it's now upto 2 years consecutive absence?

Many thanks.
What this mean for EEA4? I presume you mean the non-EU national who applied using EEA4.
Once the PR status is obtained, the non-EU national is not dependant on the EEA national any more. As long as he (the non-EU national) is not absent from the UK for more than 2 years, his rights remain (regardless of the EEA national activities).

yukainlondon
Newly Registered

Post by yukainlondon » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:49 pm

I apllied for EEA 4 in Nov, got COA in very begining of Dec 11.
I am really looking for PR.

I haven't planed any travel, I don't intend to get my passport back
they clearly say that [We generally advise that you should not make any travel plans until we have returned your passport. However if you need your passport because you have to travel urgently and unexpectedly, call 0845 010 5200 and provide the personal and other details listed immediately above.]

But I want to know about my visa, do you think they will answer anyhow?
I phoned last week and automatically the machine answer says do enqury phone them to ask the progress if it is within 6 months.
My application hasn't been, is there any number I can ask not auto machine if my visa is issued or not?[/quote]