ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary Decreased

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

MJReddy
Newly Registered

Salary Decreased

Post by MJReddy » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:37 am

Hi all,

iam due to apply for ILR in September this year and my company wants to decrease my salary. Even though they decrease, i will be above the limit mentioned in SOC. Will this effect my ILR? Do i have to reapply for work permit? your help is required guys. Thanks in advance

Regards

Smallfamily

Re: Salary Decreased

Post by Smallfamily » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:15 am

As ur salary will be above the limit mentioned in SOC thats why it shouldn't be a problem :wink:

m.j

Re: Salary Decreased

Post by m.j » Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:22 pm

MJReddy wrote:Hi all,

iam due to apply for ILR in September this year and my company wants to decrease my salary. Even though they decrease, i will be above the limit mentioned in SOC. Will this effect my ILR? Do i have to reapply for work permit? your help is required guys. Thanks in advance

Regards
Should not affect if your salary is above the threshold.