ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NADRA MARRIAGE REGISTRATION

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nad2107

NADRA MARRIAGE REGISTRATION

Post by nad2107 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:42 am

Hi all

we applied for visa for my husband to join me last year in pakistan to come to dublin.

since then the guys in dublin have been going back and forth requesting that we submit a NADRA marriage certificate.

my husband has been to all the offices in islamabad and keeps gettign told that they dont issue them in islamabad, however the embassy is adamant they do.

does anyone know where in islamabad we can get a nadra registered marriage certificate as our one is only registered with ICT

the passport and application was recalled once by my husband so we resubmitted an now its been way over the 6 weeks and they keep askiing for this.
thanks

zafarzafar80

Post by zafarzafar80 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Hi nad2107,
The Nadra Marriage certificate is not issued by the Nadra office in Islamabad or any where else.

You have to go to the local Tehsil council, with a copy of your marriage certificate (Nikkah certificate) and write an application that you need a computerized NADRA marriage certificate for the purpose of embassy.
With in one or two days you would get a NADRA marriage certificate and which would be view able online. Also you both would be automatically attached as husband and wife in NADRA record.
Hope this will help you.

nad2107

Post by nad2107 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:22 pm

thanks for the info do u know where in islamabad g sector the local tehsil council office is by an chance

have u had it done there at all or know someone n what is the tehsil office called just tehsil office or they go by some other name

thanks

zafarzafar80

Post by zafarzafar80 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:25 pm

HI, i am not aware of Islamabad. This office is called "District Union Council".
which could be easily found in Islamabad. Wish you all the best.

nad2107

Post by nad2107 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:34 pm

thanks for ur help