ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Returning of Original Documents from UKBA - No Response

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2

joy2006

Returning of Original Documents from UKBA - No Response

Post by joy2006 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:42 am

Hi everyone,

A week a go I sent UKBA an email to LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk requesting them to return my sponsor's Passport bacause of some travel arrangements made. I have not heard from them whatsoever...Was sending them an email the best way or I had to use other means? Also, how can I be certain that my email was received and that my request will be granted. Am so frustrated because myself I want to travel at the beginning of April and am still waiting for my PR which I applied for on 3/01/2012. Am just getting anxious whether I should cancel my ticket or not.......Please advise!

Smallfamily

Re: Returning of Original Documents from UKBA - No Response

Post by Smallfamily » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:54 am

This is why... always the advice is not to make any travel arrangements once you submit any application to the HO.

Try calling HO and see what they say

bobobo

Re: Returning of Original Documents from UKBA - No Response

Post by bobobo » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:41 pm

Call the HO and request your passport to be sent back

firstly option 1
then option 2

This should be much more effective than sending emails

joy2006 wrote:Hi everyone,

A week a go I sent UKBA an email to LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk requesting them to return my sponsor's Passport bacause of some travel arrangements made. I have not heard from them whatsoever...Was sending them an email the best way or I had to use other means? Also, how can I be certain that my email was received and that my request will be granted. Am so frustrated because myself I want to travel at the beginning of April and am still waiting for my PR which I applied for on 3/01/2012. Am just getting anxious whether I should cancel my ticket or not.......Please advise!