ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO..Tier 1 Ext .. Self Emp + Emp Approved today @ croydon

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

village

PEO..Tier 1 Ext .. Self Emp + Emp Approved today @ croydon

Post by village » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:59 pm

All,
Thanks a lot for all I got my Approval for Tier 1 Extn.......Self Employed + Employed..........Premiuim Service ........

Appointment at 9.30 ...came out at 1.30..........

Finally my Extension is Approved........Returned all my Documents along with letter that it is Approved...will be receiving Biometrics cards in 7 days.

i WOULD LIKE TO FIRST THANK....

QUICK SAM --- Troubled you a lot
Account Mathew--Troubled you a lot..
Greenie
poornachander
MB243

Thanks for each and every one......this was really a wonderful.....Immigration site....

Wishes for everyone waiting or Applying for Extension..

Thanks.
Village.

AccountantMatthew
Member of Standing

Post by AccountantMatthew » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Congrats village! Glad it all went well.

Thanks for the mention - much appreciated. You genuinely didn't trouble me at all!
Please don't private message me or e-mail me for free personal advice - you are just wasting your time writing something that won't get answered.
Anything written here shouldn't be construed as being formal advice given in a professional capacity.

village

Post by village » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:07 am

Thanks a lot mathew..... :D

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:09 am

Congrats village
Can you please let us know what documents you provided to the case worker for your self employment so that it will be helpful for me and others
Regards

village

Post by village » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:34 am

1) self employed UTR Number letter from HMRC
2) 11 months Invoices self employed
3) Income letter from Accountant mentioning the Gross and Net Income
4) Sales summary...mentioning all the Payments,name of company/person, date of money deposited to bank account, exact amount

| sno | Comany name | Month | Deposted date | Amount|
--------------------------------------------------------------------

5) Accounts : 6 pages
balanced sheet
profit/loss
and more 4 pages
6) Highlighted all the NI payments in the bank statement with marker

also carried my 2010-2011 tax filation document as....i have even showed march income for self employment..but the case worker did not ask the document...

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:53 am

Thanks for the reply .. Are your clients persons or company ??

village

Post by village » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:23 pm

clients
Last edited by village on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Thanks for the reply .. Please check your PM.. Congrats again..

village

Post by village » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:28 pm

village wrote:....4 clients...

msathish
Newly Registered

Post by msathish » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Village/ Accountant Mathew or all,
Is it possible to directly draw part time salary from a limited company in addition to the main salary from first employer? If this is the case, how do we show it for Tier1 extension? Does it need accountant statement in this case? Is it in a better position that Registering as a part time employee in a ltd company than self employed?

Its not clearly understandable in Tier1 guidance notes which category I fall under? what proofs to submit for multiple salaries apart from Salary slips and Bank statements?

Village & Acc. Mathew,
Is it possible to reply my Private messages?
Thanks,
Sathish

Reddevil12

Post by Reddevil12 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:54 pm

@Village,

Sorry for asking you a question which is not exactly related with the Topic. But when we submit any applications through PEO would they do additional checks such as CRB and SAR. Becos from what it looks like as they give the decision very quickly in few hours which differs from the normal postal applications for which they have ample time to do all the checks. Can anyone shed some info on this. Becos I have always wondered for PEO applications would they do additional checks. Any inputs would be really appreciated. Thanks
Fighting spirit never fails

village

Post by village » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:05 pm

All,

Received my BRP card....exactly on 7th working day.....................

Reddevil12,

if its by post or PEO .......they will do all the checks........no exemptions as per my understanding after reading UKBA site or prev...posts...

Reddevil12

Post by Reddevil12 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:35 pm

@Village

Thanks for your prompt response. Was just wondering as they complete giving the decision in few hours in contrast to the postal applications. Anyways, thanks once again
Fighting spirit never fails

benneviss

the amount on bank statement doesn't match pay slip

Post by benneviss » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:26 am

I was working with the small firm and I had been paid by cheque every month. I also incurred some expenses for the firm, which was paid by cheque as well.

I had deposited salary cheque and expenses cheque together with the bank . I was under impression that it would carry different entries however, I just found out that bank has combined both cheque and shown both amount as a single entry. Obviously , the amount on bank statement doesn't match on pay slip . I went to the bank and they said they can't give any explanation . The firm I used to work has closed its business .

to make it simple - Salary on pay slip -£1000
On bank statement - £1000+£58 (expenses) = £1058

Is there any way out ? Please note all are genuine business, it was just mistake happened that deposited both cheque together with one deposit slips .

Any advice highly appreciated

wasim_n

Re: the amount on bank statement doesn't match pay slip

Post by wasim_n » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:37 am

benneviss wrote:I was working with the small firm and I had been paid by cheque every month. I also incurred some expenses for the firm, which was paid by cheque as well.

I had deposited salary cheque and expenses cheque together with the bank . I was under impression that it would carry different entries however, I just found out that bank has combined both cheque and shown both amount as a single entry. Obviously , the amount on bank statement doesn't match on pay slip . I went to the bank and they said they can't give any explanation . The firm I used to work has closed its business .

to make it simple - Salary on pay slip -£1000
On bank statement - £1000+£58 (expenses) = £1058

Is there any way out ? Please note all are genuine business, it was just mistake happened that deposited both cheque together with one deposit slips .

Get a letter from your employer elucidating the amounts i.e your net pay + any reimbursements.

Any advice highly appreciated

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: PEO..Tier 1 Ext .. Self Emp + Emp Approved today @ croyd

Post by aliq09 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:25 am

village wrote:All,
Thanks a lot for all I got my Approval for Tier 1 Extn.......Self Employed + Employed..........Premiuim Service ........

Finally my Extension is Approved........Returned all my Documents along with letter that it is Approved...will be receiving Biometrics cards in 7 days.

Greenie
poornachander
MB243

Thanks for each and every one......this was really a wonderful.....Immigration site....

Thanks.
Village.

Hi ,

It's nice to hear the visa extension is through ... I am going on PEO appointment but with agent , so can you tell your appointment was along or with agent . Do they give same day decision for appointment with agent in Croydon especially
Thanks

Ali

guaravd

Re: PEO..Tier 1 Ext .. Self Emp + Emp Approved today @ croyd

Post by guaravd » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Hi Village,

I was going through your post and like to congratulate you for the extension!!

Can you please provide some guidance in respect to what nature of business have you show and were you asked any question in terms of your self employed working by case worker. Also through how many clients or individuals have you proved you income. Your response will be much appreciated . Thanks
village wrote:All,

Greenie
poornachander
MB243

Thanks.
Village.

new~b0y
Newly Registered

Post by new~b0y » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:29 pm

Hi Village,

Did you get a receipt after you made your payment?

Thanks.