ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Receiving BRP

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Demha
Newly Registered

Receiving BRP

Post by Demha » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Dear all,
By grace of God my wife was granted her ILR on Wed 15/03/12. Thank you to all on this website who give advice to guide us all. I will write up our experience soon and hope it will help others like I was helped.
For now I have a query regarding the delivery of the BRP. Does the applicant (my wife) have to be the one to receive the card from the courier. That is not possible as she works and cannot take time off in the next seven days.
I will also be unfortunately be working.
But my parents will be home so I hope they will be allowed to receive her BRP showing their passports etc. Will this be possible or only the applicant is allowed.
Was so stressed by the application process now stressed about receiving the darn card.

Thank you

*FC*
Member of Standing

Re: Receiving BRP

Post by *FC* » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Demha wrote:Dear all,
By grace of God my wife was granted her ILR on Wed 15/03/12. Thank you to all on this website who give advice to guide us all. I will write up our experience soon and hope it will help others like I was helped.
For now I have a query regarding the delivery of the BRP. Does the applicant (my wife) have to be the one to receive the card from the courier. That is not possible as she works and cannot take time off in the next seven days.
I will also be unfortunately be working.
But my parents will be home so I hope they will be allowed to receive her BRP showing their passports etc. Will this be possible or only the applicant is allowed.
Was so stressed by the application process now stressed about receiving the darn card.

Thank you
As long as someone is at home and has an Original Identification evidence of the applicant, it will be delivered !

You can however login to the courier's website and arrange for a redelivery free of charge on a convenient day...

Demha
Newly Registered

Post by Demha » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:38 am

Thank you for quick reply

atukflrn

BRP Delivery

Post by atukflrn » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:52 am

ILR approved on 14-03-2012 (PEO, Croydon)

BRP delivered today (16-03-2012).

I didn't expect the BRP cards to be delivered so quickly.