ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Submitting Additional Evidence

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kiwi_mike
Newly Registered

Submitting Additional Evidence

Post by kiwi_mike » Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:37 am

Hello team,

Can I submit additional evidence whilst my case is being assessed? I lodged it about 6 weeks ago and now have since gained further Work Exp evidence. I'm pretty sure my case will be refused without it.

I know my case no. and was thing of calling the HSMP team to find if I had a case worker assigned. I could then ask if I could submit further evidence. Otherwise I will have to wait until it is refused and then resubmit from scratch.

You advice would be appreciated.

Cheers
Mike

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Thu Mar 18, 2004 8:14 am

Kiwi,

Phone them and explain to them that you would like to submit additional evidence.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes
Where there is a will there is a way.

Dip

Post by Dip » Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:56 am

Maybe worth just sending it first and a few days later following up on the phone for confirming receipt. Anyways its only positive information and adds value to your application so there is no harm.

In my opinion, if you ask first, you leave that tiny chance they may say 'no'.

kiwi_mike
Newly Registered

Post by kiwi_mike » Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:47 am

Well I emailed the Work Permit team to ask if I could send additional supporting info. They said I was able to, and gave me the address. I've now faxed a letter to the HSMP team saying further supporting documents will be sent to them and should be there by Friday 2nd April. I also sent a follow up email today. I've given up trying to call as I can never get through.

Luckily I've managed to collate further original work experience documents which I never had when I first applied on 9th Feb. It's been about 6 weeks since my application was submitted so they should be assessing it soon. I just hope they do wait until the documents arrive before making a decision otherwise I will have to reapply!

Any thoughts or advice welcomed. :)

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:51 am

I just hope they do wait until the documents arrive before making a decision otherwise I will have to reapply!
Don't worry - they have it on file that you are sending in further documentation and won't begin processing your application till such arrives and has been cross referenced to your file. Now its a matter of patience on your part.