ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moving House - PP Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

cricinfo

Moving House - PP Application

Post by cricinfo » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:05 am

I applied for my passport on 6th of march and when i contacted IPS on friday they said they have sent a letter to my countersignatory yesterday for verification. My countersignatory has not received the letter yet.

My worry is that i am moving house next weekend so shall i change address with IPS now or wait for my documents to come and then change address. Will the mail diversion be any useful? My contract for new house is starting from next weekend and i have contract for this house until 26th. I can live here for another month but then i will have to pay for one month rent and I will end up paying rent on both sides. Please advise what should i do ?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:45 am

Talk to IPS for advice. Royal mail redirection will not help as IPS uses a courier service.

cricinfo

Post by cricinfo » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:06 am

Thanks Jambo. Will speak with them today

cricinfo

Post by cricinfo » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:26 pm

I received my documents and interview letter from IPS but I can't attend the interview until my address is sorted as i am moving house on this weekend. I called twice to IPS today but adviser couldn't put me through to Peterborough office as the line was busy so he sent an email to office asking them to call me directly but i didn't receive any call so far. Can i ask them to hold my passport to any of their office and i can collect my passport from the office directly ?