ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question on filling Tier1 1 Extension form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Contract start dates, meaning the dates as per your employment contract, just to be clear
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

scoelho

Post by scoelho » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:05 pm

raxs1983 wrote:Contract start dates, meaning the dates as per your employment contract, just to be clear
Hi, Many thanks, what details should i enter for question J9 and I suppose I should select Yes for Question K1

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:06 pm

Allow me to download the form !!!!
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:07 pm

Put down your employer details
List them individually
You can split that box into two
List in following order

Comp Name
HR/Payroll Dept
Registered Company Address
PH:
Email

If you do not have the PH or Email handy, don't panic over that !!!!

scoelho

Post by scoelho » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:11 pm

raxs1983 wrote:Allow me to download the form !!!!
Sorry here is the question: Please provide full contact details that will allow each of the documents provided to be verified if necessary. Please also provide here any additional information or explanation of the documentation sent, that will assist us in our consideration of the earnings being claimed. If more space is required, please provide the required information in a covering letter.

scoelho

Post by scoelho » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:13 pm

raxs1983 wrote:Put down your employer details
List them individually
List in following order

Comp Name
HR/Payroll Dept
PH:
Email

Thanks and I guess I can claim points for UK exp?

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:15 pm

Are you having a girraffe?? Lol

scoelho

Post by scoelho » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:22 pm

raxs1983 wrote:
fogmiles wrote:
chim30 wrote:Great thanks.
Hi, In section D, question D2: Where did the applicant obtain entry clearance or a visa before travelling to the United Kingdom?
What should I enter the city : I submitted my application at VFS Bangalore but visa issues at Chennai/Madras?

Question D28: Was this application submitted before the applicant’s leave expired?
My visa is going to expire next month but if I choose No, then the next question is "Has the date of the applicant’s leave, as stated in his/her passport, now passed?" Seems to me a trickyand silly...expired /passed?

Thanks,
Sudhir
D2 - Chennai
D28 -

Read THIS - D26. Does the applicant currently have any other applications with us on which he/she is awaiting a decision?

WHY HAVE YOU CHOSEN YES HERE?? IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY OUTSTANDING APPLICATION WITH UKBA AWAITING DECISION, GO TO Q30

Do we also need to submit the offer letters from the employers
Thanks,
SS

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:34 am

fogmiles wrote:
raxs1983 wrote:Put down your employer details
List them individually
List in following order

Comp Name
HR/Payroll Dept
PH:
Email

Thanks and I guess I can claim points for UK exp?
Have you gotten yourself answered with this yet?

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:36 am

fogmiles wrote:Do we also need to submit the offer letters from the employers
Thanks,
SS
I included them in my application at PEO to authenticate my earnings claimed period and points claimed for UK Experience, in case if CW wanted to. She was happy that I had them with me.

mrajkumar
India

Re: Question on filling Tier1 1 Extension form

Post by mrajkumar » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:48 am

D3. 'What date was the entry clearance or Visa Issued?'
my initial application date was 19th March 2009 got 30 points for Bachelor degree, recieved my passport with visa on 6th Apr 2009 and visa is valid from 25th April 2009 (from 31st March 2009, there were no points awarded for Bachelors degree when I received the visa). I understand that it is date of application used/applied to find the rule we fall in. but for the above question in the tier1 extn form, if I enter 25th April 2009, then is there any possiblity that the CW think that I am not eligible for Bachelor degree as per the rules as on 25th Apr 2009?
may be I am worried too much. Its better to get some opinion, thats why.
raxs1983 wrote:This will be the
fogmiles wrote:Hi,

On page 20 question D3. 'What date was the entry clearance or Visa Issued?' - It says - "Issued", this will be your visa valid from date !!

Do i need to mention the date of application that I made abroad or date shown on my visa?

And Section 3 on page 36 J5.

1.Do I need to enter each months Gross pay in the Earning in Pound Sterling field? - NO, List the timings for which you worked for your employer or the times when you were self employed. This should not exceed 12 month period in total however, it can overlap. If you have more than one source, DO NOT BUNDLE them, instead, list them individually.

2. I have Source of earnings from 2 employers in a year, one ends on Aug 7 and second begins on Aug 8 and from my second employer I didn't received the August payslip, instead they did mention as payback amount on sept payslip and in this case I cannot consider the gross salary as it will be more, ( Aug + sept ) how should I mention this when I breakdown my monthly salary. - Again, why can you not consider your August Salary (which is marked in your sept salary slip as back pay or whatever else)? You can claim them. .

Many Thanks,
SS

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Re: Question on filling Tier1 1 Extension form

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:54 am

Do not confuse yourself. Entry clearance date has nothing to do with when you applied. It is the VISA VALID from date as stamped on your passport or on your BRP if you had one.
mrajkumar wrote:D3. 'What date was the entry clearance or Visa Issued?'
my initial application date was 19th March 2009 got 30 points for Bachelor degree, recieved my passport with visa on 6th Apr 2009 and visa is valid from 25th April 2009 (from 31st March 2009, there were no points awarded for Bachelors degree when I received the visa). I understand that it is date of application used/applied to find the rule we fall in. but for the above question in the tier1 extn form, if I enter 25th April 2009, then is there any possiblity that the CW think that I am not eligible for Bachelor degree as per the rules as on 25th Apr 2009?
may be I am worried too much. Its better to get some opinion, thats why.
raxs1983 wrote:This will be the
fogmiles wrote:Hi,

On page 20 question D3. 'What date was the entry clearance or Visa Issued?' - It says - "Issued", this will be your visa valid from date !!

Do i need to mention the date of application that I made abroad or date shown on my visa?

And Section 3 on page 36 J5.

1.Do I need to enter each months Gross pay in the Earning in Pound Sterling field? - NO, List the timings for which you worked for your employer or the times when you were self employed. This should not exceed 12 month period in total however, it can overlap. If you have more than one source, DO NOT BUNDLE them, instead, list them individually.

2. I have Source of earnings from 2 employers in a year, one ends on Aug 7 and second begins on Aug 8 and from my second employer I didn't received the August payslip, instead they did mention as payback amount on sept payslip and in this case I cannot consider the gross salary as it will be more, ( Aug + sept ) how should I mention this when I breakdown my monthly salary. - Again, why can you not consider your August Salary (which is marked in your sept salary slip as back pay or whatever else)? You can claim them. .

Many Thanks,
SS