ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Will I be interviewed?

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ruralgirl
Newly Registered

Will I be interviewed?

Post by ruralgirl » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:25 am

Husband in Canada has been approved to sponsor me and was informed docs will be forwarded to Manila, Philippines. My question is, will the embassy here in Manila call me for an interview? I believe we have completed all necessary documents (all proofs & marriage cert, of course). If ever, what could be the possible questions? Your inputs could be very informative. Thanks a lot.

FinPro
Newly Registered

Post by FinPro » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:16 pm

Hi ruralgirl,

I think there will not be an interview for you as you have submitted all the necessary documents and has applied uner family class.

Best of luck

ruralgirl
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by ruralgirl » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:09 am

Thanks Finpro. I can see that you're replies in many threads are very helpful just as with mine. God bless you always

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:58 pm

Any applicant can be interviewed either on the basis of clarification/ verification of relevant details or for quality control purposes to ensure the integrity of the visa processing system. There is no guarantee that you will not be called for interview. However certain factors are more likely to lead to interviews e.g. for spousal applications situations where there are features/concerns of a marriage of convenience.